Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember Honky Tonk Man? Okerland would call him "Honkey." lol. He hit ya with that balsa wood guitar filled with powder.
    hacksaw that dude is funni with the wood plank...

tajiri spittin out green , but he was a damn fine wrestler in ECW...

cruiser weight use to be good, u got all these wrestlers doing all these new techniques and reversals out of nowhere

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yeah, debra used to come out with jeff jarrett not test i believe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Randy Orton

you CM Punk!!!

Letting Miz win so you can steamroll him in Wrestlemania

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hacksaw that dude is funni with the wood plank...
    Yep, and he'd squint his one eye and give the thumb up.

And then each week they'd con some poor schmuck into letting Savage take him to the top rope, straight up off Savage's shoulders, upside down for that suplex. I mean I could agree to that in the office and in the locker room before hand, but, I couldn't acutally let him do that to me in the ring. No f'in' way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know Michael Cole from years ago, how the do I remind you of him?..
    Did you watch the Royal Rumble today? If you did, you should know why

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLBEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRTOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Mexican aristocrat won

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you watch the Royal Rumble today? If you did, you should know why
    him and the stupid laptop raw manager, get someone in damn it

and for smackdown get rid of that clown ass female vicky or whatever her name is....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    him and the stupid laptop raw manager, get someone in damn it
    sucking Miz's

and for smackdown get rid of that clown ass female vicky or whatever her name is....
    Vickie Guerrero. She's portrayed as the sister of Chavo and Eddie. Haven't researched if that's true though

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LOL venti quattro! Royal Rumble?? How old are you?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a double whammy for Boston today. They beat up the Lakers and the 2011 Royal Rumble in the TD Garden kicked ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was actually a good royal rumble, seeing booker t and diesel in action was pretty badass. Alberto may have won but i doubt he wins at wrestlemania.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wonder who Alberto chases now. Miz is weaker and less seasoned than Edge but if he goes for Miz he may suffer the same fate as Orton. Edge is more seasoned but if The Corre comes into play, Alberto's chances will go significantly up.

CM Punk tbh. His new group is irritating. Wade Barrett was fine. And besides what the is this new trend of posses running and regulating the WWE

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CM Punk tbh. His new group is irritating. Wade Barrett was fine. And besides what the is this new trend of posses running and regulating the WWE

The WWE doesn't have a strong face or heel. So they are using these stables as subs utes. It's their fault for letting Cena pretty much have his way for like 4 years. He never jobs to anyone and he rearely loses legit. (It's been awhile since i've seen it though. What happened to HHH?

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Outlaws were OK with me, until I saw/heard how they are in real life..

I'm not familiar with most of the new wrestlers, I stopped watching consistently at the end of 2002..after that, I watched occasionally..I haven't checked out a Raw or a PPV at all in about 2 years now though..

I still check out the Hall of Fame shows though, it's funny seeing the older wrestlers return..they're all ing fat and washed up now..I would love to see Macho Man in the HOF show one day, that's the one guy I haven't seen in years..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The WWE doesn't have a strong face or heel. So they are using these stables as subs utes. It's their fault for letting Cena pretty much have his way for like 4 years. He never jobs to anyone and he rearely loses legit. (It's been awhile since i've seen it though. What happened to HHH?
    Triple H is injured tbh or he's having the time of his life with the CEO's daughter.

Cena needs to be a villain again. It's been like 5 years since he was last vilified. But it seems that the WWE is in a point of no return with regards to Cena's role in the WWE. Lead movie roles, constant PR of him as the face of the WWE, and he's immovable as a protagonist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ you ers having a RR match thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ you ers having a RR match thread
    to each his own, i still enjoy watching it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cena needs to be a villain again. It's been like 5 years since he was last vilified. But it seems that the WWE is in a point of no return with regards to Cena's role in the WWE. Lead movie roles, constant PR of him as the face of the WWE, and he's immovable as a protagonist.
    dude is overrated, he gets involved nearly in every championship match, its fkn boring watchin this clown....

wwe has no marketable wrestlers atm untill HHH returns, other then that all are crap besides orton who got shafted...

lol at the meatheads into todays rumble didnt equate to jack

i doubt WM will be any good since whose alberto going to fight? they need to build up a story for him quick in the next 2 months....then again i see the wanker cena is always involved somehow..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love the part when chavo came in, then he did the shoulder LWO swaggar, over the top rope you go my friend

seems like wwe doesnt have any more technical wrestlers no more

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i doubt WM will be any good since whose alberto going to fight? they need to build up a story for him quick in the next 2 months....then again i see the wanker cena is always involved somehow..
    Cena is like the LeBron of the WWE. It's not like he's vilified, but all he does is always for the kids. So he's got a lot of say in a lot of stuff, even in championship matches.

I would like Orton to give him an ass-kicking. But if in that case that they face, Cena would still win and Orton will be the villain

Damn still can't believe Orton got shafted earlier. Even Miz knows he doesn't deserve that belt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cena is like the LeBron of the WWE. It's not like he's vilified, but all he does is always for the kids. So he's got a lot of say in a lot of stuff, even in championship matches.

I would like Orton to give him an ass-kicking. But if in that case that they face, Cena would still win and Orton will be the villain

Damn still can't believe Orton got shafted earlier. Even Miz knows he doesn't deserve that belt.
    i was hoping for brock lesnar to come bakc to beat this clown cena up...stuff the kids, stuff rated PG show, bring back the at ude era gimmick

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The MIZ is AWESOME !!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The MIZ is AWESOME !!!
    love his cheapshot to get cena out, fck that clown

i can see it happening him get a le shot at miz, fck him

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I'll never forget when Booker T called Hulk Hogan a in a promo, then his "oh , oops" expression after he did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1o82BVKFp8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrestling completely sucks ass now. Ever since Stone Cold and The Rock have been gone, it just hasnt been the same. Seriously...the Miz and Alberto Del Rio as the main event guys? What a joke. Even the scrubs of back then like Goldust, Gangrel, Edge, and Christian were more entertaining and would wipe the floor with these scrubs like CM Punk, Wade Barrett, etc. of today. The At ude Era was the best time for wrestling, Stone Cold, The Rock, DX, Undertaker, Kane, Mankind.... The only good part about tonights Royal Rumble was Diesel (Nash) and Booker T coming back...

Thread Information