Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    On the ground they tell you to keep your toes out of the cage though, that is about not getting extra leverage when on the ground to find position either from the top or the bottom.. But you can use the cage when on the feet for a strike.. I don't like it but it's my problem..
    I bet you liked the way Belcher pushed himself of the fence to strike on Akiyama. I might look for it.

he did not grab the cage with his toes, and you are allowed to have a contact with the cage right?
    That knee was effective, so why not use it? Because it's flashy? Jon Jones can be flashy but Pettis noooooooooooo ..... wtf?

He demolished Cerrone and that's great.

Him against Benson might be a fantastic fight as Benson is way better and what's to avenge his loss while Pettis was out forsome amount of time but still he got better.

Rampage fought the fight but Golver was able to absorb the striking of Rampage and produce his own. Good gameplan but still you can see holes in his game. Him vs Rashad would be nice if Shad gonna win vs NOG.

This 12-6 elbows should be allowed as knees to a guy that's standing up with fingertips on the mat. I've been telling it for years

Post Count
    Pretty damn good card overall, especially for it not being PPV.

I think Dodson stands a chance of being a world champ down the line, but he needs better conditioning and more big fight experience. He should have pressured MM more when he rocked him. Might lose you the fight, but you're going to lose anyway if you let it go to the later rounds against superior conditioning AND more experience unless you do a lot of damage early.

Rampage was pretty bleh. Better shape than I've seen him in a while, but he's been a one-dimensional fighter for a long time and it just doesn't fly in MMA anymore. You have to give your opponent different looks or they just sit on an opening and exploit it.

Post Count
    The funny thing about Rampage when he fought in Pride against less well rounded fighters he tried to be more well rounded but when he got to the UFC against more well rounded fighters he primarily just boxed...

Post Count
    The funny thing about Rampage when he fought in Pride against less well rounded fighters he tried to be more well rounded but when he got to the UFC against more well rounded fighters he primarily just boxed...
    He's worried about TDD. UFC guys these days are pretty quick to shoot, especially against someone like Rampage who's so much less dangerous on the ground.

Post Count
    He's worried about TDD. UFC guys these days are pretty quick to shoot, especially against someone like Rampage who's so much less dangerous on the ground.
    Rampage fought strikers like Machida and Forrest and he fought the same way.. Joe Rogan almost every Rampage fight was begging him to throw leg kicks or shoot for a double leg. Rampage sadly wasted a lot of his talent..

Thread Information