Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Andy Dalton also looks pretty good this year imo. Tannehill has the Dolphins being a lot more compe ive than anyone thought they would be, and I'd be more excited about Weeden if he wasn't so old. If only Stafford and Cutler would stop thinking the object of football is to show the world how well you can throw off your back foot then we'd have more relatively young, good QBs

My concern with Luck is that Indy seems ready to repeat all the mistakes they made with Peyton. The fact Luck is one of only three QBs with 500+ pass attempts this year shows how crappy his supporting cast is, and hopefully Indy knows it needs to improve the talent around Luck. Indy's defense needs a lot of work imo, and the offense needs more weapons outside of Wayne.

Post Count
    I'm not sold on Dalton or Tan, but ya they look solid right now. Indy should be in a decent spot to build around Luck so hopefully they don't do the "we can be cheap because Luck can win with whatever..." stuff.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    This years QB draft class is pretty damn good even Weeden for a rookie. It's still a horrible pick tho especially for a rebuilding team where they will only get like 3 solid years out of him.

Russell is a steal tho for where he got drafted, I was hoping he would fall to Washington but even Kirk cousins looked decent when he has played this year. I ain't sold on tannehill at all tho

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Dalton was great last year and he is proving it again this year

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson leading his team right now to a 48-0 lead in the 3rd quarter

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Lynch and Morris are the #2 and 3 rushers in the league. I'm sure people here can connect the dots.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    DD on the never ending campaign to discredit black quarterbacks.

U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lynch and Morris are the #2 and 3 rushers in the league. I'm sure people here can connect the dots.
    But their teams win. Just like Luck's team even though he looked ty today but let's still hype him for MVP.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Was what I said factual? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    But their teams win. Just like Luck's team even though he looked ty today but let's still hype him for MVP.
    True, Lynch's and Morris' team won today. Just like Luck's. 3 really good players leading their team to wins. Although Morris did have help today from Kirk Cousins.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Neat post, black apologist.

Hey, Christian Ponder is 7-6 and his team plays in a better division than all 3 of them. Let's give him all the credit too while we're at it.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Luck really wasnt that bad. One pick was on a Hail Mary and the other one was a horrible call by the refs.

Post Count
    True, Lynch's and Morris' team won today. Just like Luck's. 3 really good players leading their team to wins. Although Morris did have help today from Kirk Cousins.
    True. Still, neither of them turn the ball over as many times as Luck.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Even with the turnovers Luck has a better record than either Lynch or Morris

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    All Luck does is win.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wait...so just because luck's team has a better record he is the better qb?

is that the logic we're rockin' with?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    No, there are other factors. The fact Luck has a better record with the team that had the worst record in the NFL last year is a better explanation.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Other factors like not getting yourself hurt and possibly missing a game(s) in crunch time of a late season playoff hunt weigh in also.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    oh ok

Post Count
    Even with the turnovers Luck has a better record than either Lynch or Morris
    I didn't know luck played in an actual division. 18 picks with 6 games in that weak ass division

haven't even played Houston yet
    feasting off Jacksonville and Tennesee

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Creepn...answer the question.

True. Still, neither of them turn the ball over as many times as Luck.
    Yeah, that's the whole point, dumb . Of course you're going to have less TO's when you can just say "hey, let's just hand it off to our 1500yd running back!"

Post Count
    Other factors like not getting yourself hurt and possibly missing a game(s) in crunch time of a late season playoff hunt weigh in also.
    It's what happens when you have no consistent receiver.

Post Count
    Creepn...answer the question.

Yeah, that's the whole point, dumb . Of course you're going to have less TO's when you can just say "hey, let's just hand it off to our 1500yd running back!"
    Yeah, that covers the production for an actual reciever too . Or you could just do alot of dumpoffs and screens. Which Luck has multiple weapons.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Houston might not even play their starters vs Indy

3rd easiest schedule in league

Only played 3 teams with winning records all year which makes lucks TD INT ratio even more impressive

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I didn't know luck played in an actual division. 18 picks with 6 games in that weak ass division

haven't even played Houston yet
    feasting off Jacksonville and Tennesee
    I think it's pretty obvious why you've been primarily a lurker in this forum with those takes

Thread Information