Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    To be fair to Houston, the Texans already showed what a dominant pass rush could do our decimated offensive line this year. Additionally, to be fair to the Rams, they split with us last year. The Rams playing us close is nothing new.
    The Rams playing you close with Kellen Clemens as QB is definitely something new...come to think of it, here are the QBs the Seahawks have played this season (not their fault what the schedule is, but still telling):

Newton
    Colin Kaepernick (Wilson was atrocious in this game)
    Chad Henne
    Matt Schaub
    Andrew Luck
    Ryan Fitzpatrick
    Carson Palmer
    Kellen Clemens

One of those things is not-like-the-other!

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    This is true, he played very well. Yet we found a way.
    so delusional.

The Rams playing you close with Kellen Clemens as QB is definitely something new...come to think of it, here are the QBs the Seahawks have played this season (not their fault what the schedule is, but still telling):

Newton
    Colin Kaepernick (Wilson was atrocious in this game)
    Chad Henne
    Matt Schaub
    Andrew Luck
    Ryan Fitzpatrick
    Carson Palmer
    Kellen Clemens

One of those things is not-like-the-other!
    Wow, that's an ugly-ass list, tbh..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The rest of Seattle's QB slate:

Mike Glennon
    Matt Ryan
    Christian Ponder/Josh Freeman
    Drew Brees
    Colin Kaepernick
    Eli Manning
    Carson Palmer
    Kellen Clemens

The Seahawks could put Creepn in at QB and they're still guaranteed 4 more wins. 5-3 is their ceiling in the 2nd half of the season--possibly 4-4. They will miss out on a first round bye imo

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Wow, that's an ugly-ass list, tbh..
    We can only play the schedule we have. Ask Brody about dem Pats last year, such a bad QB we faced Ask him about dem Bills in Toronto RAPE.

But yeah, one of which threw for 355 and 2 TD's. Had a better overall game than Luck, yet lost. But more importantly, how many of those teams we faced have great front sevens to exploit our injured O-Line? LOL

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Seahawks are weak. They should have protested their schedule to the league demanding a tougher schedule

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You're right...it's not Seattle's fault they are 7-0 against mediocre-to-terrible QBs and 0-1 against good ones.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    50-17

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Congrats, you beat the worst franchise of the last 14 years...combined with a Jaguars fan gettin in det ass yesterday, you're having a rough week

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Congrats, you beat the worst franchise of the last 14 years...combined with a Jaguars fan gettin in det ass yesterday, you're having a rough week
    My week is just fine, 7-1 tbh... 50-17

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    worse pocket passer than Kellen Clemens

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Trick plays late in the game, rubbin' det in Scoreboard

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ^
    Unoriginal, unimaginative, and uninspiring...kinda like watching Russell Wilson

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    You got me. I'm all out of Bills blowout lines. Bills fans are impervious to just about anything with all the that has happened to them over the years. There's no use really, tbh... I digress

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    and as bad as the Bills have been the last 14 years, that franchise still has a better resume than Seattle

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Not for long sonnnn

And at least our owner isn't senile, cheap, and half re ed.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Our owner stepped down at the beginning of the year and ceded all control to the young Russ Brandon--who thankfully, after watching RW muddle for 14 years--decided to completely start from scratch with a new GM, HC/Coaching Staff, and QB. You can't even smack on the ty Bills properly with your mongoloid brain

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    and as bad as the Bills have been the last 14 years, that franchise still has a better resume than Seattle
    true. they had to out of the AFC west because they couldn't handle being in the same division as 4 more accomplished teams

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think it's strange they call their fans the 12th man and act like it's something they came up with. That whole franchise just reeks of unoriginal and 2nd rate.

The cowboys may be mediocre, but at least they got first class . And of all the embarrassing displays they are responsible for, ripping off college teams for ideas isn't on the list.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Nothing better than an optimistic Bills fan who is setting himself up for the inevitable. I know many of them.

I'm glad that bum finally released the reins, you must be so relieved. Have you ever been to the Ralph? It's a dirty fan base, black eye for the league. It's like someone picked up Mississippi and dropped it near the great lakes tbh...

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    true. they had to out of the AFC west because they couldn't handle being in the same division as 4 more accomplished teams
    I almost forgot they were an AFC team...if it was up to them they'd erase their AFC days from the record books imo

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The last time I went to the Ralph was years ago, Monday night football VS the Cowboys. A lot of drunkard hicks, with their little towels. Romo did all he could to choke that one away just to rip it away at the end. Sad....

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Nothing better than an optimistic Bills fan who is setting himself up for the inevitable. I know many of them.

I'm glad that bum finally released the reins, you must be so relieved. Have you ever been to the Ralph? It's a dirty fan base, black eye for the league. It's like someone picked up Mississippi and dropped it near the great lakes tbh...
    Many times, some of the best tailgating ever. Not a manufactured fanbase either like Seattle

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What were you doing at a Bills-Cowboys game (an obvious lie, but we'll let it slide)?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Many times, some of the best tailgating ever. Not a manufactured fanbase either like Seattle
    They need more parking up there. There shouldn't be residential housing with make shift lots in their backyards tbh

Thread Information