Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not to mention your constant use of derogatory vernacular regarding the white man. I'd say m>s easily but I don't think he's really racist imo just rolling with his white nationalist shtick

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

You referred to yourself as the most racist club poster the other day, I saw that dawg

no i said someone gave me that le, so i just embraced it.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    worst sports bettor of the year

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no i said someone gave me that le, so i just embraced it.
    oh, my bad. thought you openly admitted to that. either way I'm not sure if you're truly racist either. I'm not sure anyone on this forum is truly a racist bigot like they portray online, just trolling imo. Wild Cobra is probably the biggest racist in that case.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Not to mention your constant use of derogatory vernacular regarding the white man. I'd say m>s easily but I don't think he's really racist imo just rolling with his white nationalist shtick
    fam, do you just skim past all the monkey, n!gger, beener and other inflammatory and racist remarks? either way, if i'm your vote then that's fine. i just would like to hear the reasoning behind.

so far in the most racist its me and m>s. i'm gonna add deadly on there as well. the le of most racist will be close.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    aight, i just added 'funniest poster' as a category. that's it for the categories folks.

if you would like to be nominated for a particular category, please tell us which one you would like to run for. voters please copy the categories and put your choices for each in a post.

VOTES FROM AN ALIAS ACCOUNT WILL NOT COUNT!!!! ONE VOTE PER POSTER. VOTING ENDS ON FRIDAY DEC 13TH AT 12AM CST.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    fam, do you just skim past all the monkey, n!gger, beener and other inflammatory and racist remarks? either way, if i'm your vote then that's fine. i just would like to hear the reasoning behind.

so far in the most racist its me and m>s. i'm gonna add deadly on there as well. the le of most racist will be close.
    All those racist remarks are just bull though, I don't believe any of these people are truly racist, just trying to either troll you or others or just generally be assholes.

Like I said though, giving it more thought, my vote is for Wild Cobra because he literally is racist in real life and would refuse service from a black doctor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    i put wildcobra in the category for most racist

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is an option missing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    aight, i just added 'funniest poster' as a category. that's it for the categories folks.

if you would like to be nominated for a particular category, please tell us which one you would like to run for. voters please copy the categories and put your choices for each in a post.

VOTES FROM AN ALIAS ACCOUNT WILL NOT COUNT!!!! ONE VOTE PER POSTER. VOTING ENDS ON FRIDAY DEC 13TH AT 12AM CST.

Trill…humor me with an experiment if you will…close your eyes…yes…slowly count backward from 100 to negative 3. You’re on a beach…you hear the waves crashing on the shore…a strong wind blows grains of sand over your erect penis. It hurts but in a good way. You hear a conversation in the background but you don’t understand the language. Somehow you know it’s Eastern Mayan dialect. A sand crap pinches your left testicle. You sit up but you still can’t see. Now you’re in a desert on top of a pyramid. Scorpions are forcing their way into your butthole. You smile knowing that you’re about to find out the mystery of the Illuminati. You hear the ship approaching…your eager buttox opening wide…SNAP!!!!!! You feel a sharp pain…you open your eyes just in time to see a werewolf biting your genitals.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    There is an option missing.
    okay.....go on. i'm thinking of swapping out 'most creative threads' with something else.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most creative should be supplanted by "Best/Worst Thread Starter"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Trill…humor me with an experiment if you will…close your eyes…yes…slowly count backward from 100 to negative 3. You’re on a beach…you hear the waves crashing on the shore…a strong wind blows grains of sand over your erect penis. It hurts but in a good way. You hear a conversation in the background but you don’t understand the language. Somehow you know it’s Eastern Mayan dialect. A sand crap pinches your left testicle. You sit up but you still can’t see. Now you’re in a desert on top of a pyramid. Scorpions are forcing their way into your butthole. You smile knowing that you’re about to find out the mystery of the Illuminati. You hear the ship approaching…your eager buttox opening wide…SNAP!!!!!! You feel a sharp pain…you open your eyes just in time to see a werewolf biting your genitals.
    aight this one wasn't funny but i'm still gonna leave you in the funniest poster category.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    aight this one wasn't funny but i'm still gonna leave you in the funniest poster category.
    Is it because of doing the werewolf thing again? Or just the story?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    m>s is most racist no doubt. what racist about the term frost king?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    new category added: thread of the year

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Is it because of doing the werewolf thing again? Or just the story?
    both.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    m>s is most racist no doubt. what racist about the term frost king?
    sup bruh? never seen you around these parts. you wanna get added to newcomer of the year?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I'm not racist.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All those racist remarks are just bull though, I don't believe any of these people are truly racist, just trying to either troll you or others or just generally be assholes.

Like I said though, giving it more thought, my vote is for Wild Cobra because he literally is racist in real life and would refuse service from a black doctor.
    Wild Cobra is the only racist poster I get entertained with. Maybe because he's real with it? I don't know. M<S is so fake and lame with the racism that he's ruined most of the racial words to the point that it longer has an effect.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    i put wildcobra in the category for most racist
    Make 2 seperate categories for most racist:

Something like Most racist and embrace it: i.e m>s

And then Most racist in denial: i.e wildkkkobra, avante, etc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    me either but its up to the people to determine if they find the majority of our posts to be racist in nature

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    i'll make it: most likely to be racist offline

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Wild Cobra is the only racist poster I get entertained with. Maybe because he's real with it? I don't know. M<S is so fake and lame with the racism that he's ruined most of the racial words to the point that it longer has an effect.
    yea i remember when he was posting as a black blood lol. the trayvon thread really exposed cobra and cosmiccowboy as some geniune racists, word.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i'll make it: most likely to be racist offline
    you're totally not black

Thread Information