Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideally, we should keep both! I'd rather have Joseph + Mills than Parker + either one.

I like the idea of starting Joseph and bringing Mills off the bench (and closing games). That would give us an interesting contrast between a pass-first defensive PG for the starting unit (devastating along with Leonard, Green, Duncan, and Splitter) and a shoot-first clutch scoring PG off the bench. What more could you want?
    I could want a real PG who is aggressive in the 1st unit as well. CJ is not a starting PG in this league Imo, vastly overrated in here at times. Good defender but stalls the O. I need to see alot more from him to be impressed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideally, we should keep both! I'd rather have Joseph + Mills than Parker + either one.

I like the idea of starting Joseph and bringing Mills off the bench (and closing games). That would give us an interesting contrast between a pass-first defensive PG for the starting unit (devastating along with Leonard, Green, Duncan, and Splitter) and a shoot-first clutch scoring PG off the bench. What more could you want?
    Teams guard CoJo the same way they guard Rondo - from 5 feet away. Starting him would hurt the spacing for Duncan and Kawhi. Pop would do it in meaningless December games to verify how it really is but there's no way he goes with this as his main plan.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Problem with that is now that Joseph has been scouted by the rest of the teams in the league they know he doesn't shoot. He's actually worse about that than Diaw. A point guard who doesn't really collapse the defense, and doesn't have a willingness to take a moderately open outside shot isn't starting material.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs end up losing one of the two, I hope they get another solid backup, maybe Isiaah Canaan or even Orlando Johnson..

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bum is already making his decision.. Terrible fit with Lebron, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ Guys actually run around sporting their championship rings?? I figured those things just get put in the trophy case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Norris scrub cole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SportsCenter @SportsCenter
    Johnny Manziel is in the house to enjoy Cleveland's Game 3 win. pic.twitter.com/9rD1qw8u4N

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ Guys actually run around sporting their championship rings?? I figured those things just get put in the trophy case.
    I'm sure they were asked to for the game.

Thread Information