Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Nobody ever takes the time to actualy check up on what other QB's did in their first three seasons, if they did they would see why I'm high on RW. He came right off the bus and took over, how many others did that and had the success he's had? And having seen him at NCSt/Wisconsin I know for a fact he would be doing the same things on any team he played for. He left the college game as the top all time passer.

All this talk of his defense/Lynch is what those who don't understand the game talk about.

Here we have the athlete at QB, the best example we've seen of leader/runner/passer/winner.

Avante, you old bag, how many times did you actually see him in person?

Because I was at Carter-Finley in 2009, long before your ancient old ass ever heard of him, watching a middling Duke team drag Game Manager's ass up and down the gridiron, to the tune of a three score blowout. Sure as didn't look anywhere close to elite.

How many times did Peyton's teams get skull dragged in college? What about Montana? Brady?

ing gamemanager couldn't even lead them to a .500 record without an elite defense carrying his ass

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante, you old bag, how many times did you actually see him in person?

Because I was at Carter-Finley in 2009, long before your ancient old ass ever heard of him, watching a middling Duke team drag Game Manager's ass up and down the gridiron, to the tune of a three score blowout. Sure as didn't look anywhere close to elite.

How many times did Peyton's teams get skull dragged in college? What about Montana? Brady?

ing gamemanager couldn't even lead them to a .500 record without an elite defense carrying his ass
    Are you really as ing re ed as you appear? Why not mention that 2009 NCSt team gave up over 400 points? Well?

How many times has RW beaten Cam, oh yeah....3-0 ya dumb . How many SB has Cam played in, try....ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!! How many has RW playd in...TWO..in just thre seasons?

Hey got ya wanna compare career stats? Newton vs RW, well?

Hey how come RW was ranked number 22 by the player while Newton won...The Biggest Mistake...award, well?

If your goal is to be a dumb , you are a success.

Hey got do this...

Google...Russell Wilson Rookie Cards, ok? And then Google Cam Newton Rookie Cards, now tell me how come RW's are far more valuable?
    Last edited by Avante; 07-31-2015 at 05:51 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And the downfall begins, tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Because I was at Carter-Finley in 2009
    Sup N0 LyF3 ScRuB.

Post Count
    And having seen him at NCSt/Wisconsin I know for a fact he would be doing the same things on any team he played for.
    Bull , old got. You didn't know a damn thing about Struggle before he saw an NFL field. I already exposed how you were riding Kirk Cousins and Andrew Luck's nuts during and right after the draft that year.
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 07-31-2015 at 08:33 PM.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    This could've been much worse, I'm glad it isn't a catastrophe. I'm pleasantly surprised. The concern is now in regards to Bam-Bam and M.B.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bull , old got. You didn't know a damn thing about Struggle before he saw an NFL field. I already exposed how you were riding Kirk Cousins and Andrew Luck's nuts during and right after the draft that year.
    Wrong as you always are, I;d seen him play twice at NCSt and three times at Wisconsin. Was well aware of who he was so once again you never ever get anything right, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Wrong as you always are, I;d seen him play twice at NCSt and three times at Wisconsin. Was well aware of who he was so once again you never ever get anything right, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244100

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wrong yet again, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where does that prove I wasn't aware of Wilson? You do know that NCSt team he was on sucked, right? And I usualy don't put too much into Big10 QB's because of the lack of speed in the conference.

So aother..FAIL..by our resident idiot.

Dude, have you ever got anything right, ever?

The bottom line stupid is this...

RW is a great young talent, if you can;t see that you are one of the dumb ones. The players voted him the fifth ranked QB in the league. While Flacco was way back there. Now why did they do that? How come a guy like me who can name Chargers you've never even heard of think he's great?

got, do you know anything at all about football? You are wrong about everything you say, ad you never seem to get what's really going on. I mentioned the importance of the running game, so there your dumb ass id...."oh no ya see"....ok got who was your first draft pick, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! What is holding the Colts back.....NO RUNNING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CN, you are a 100% moron, ok?

Pay attention son...

With a running game...third and short, without one...third and long, now think ya dumb .
    Last edited by Avante; 07-31-2015 at 11:30 PM.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    This could've been much worse, I'm glad it isn't a catastrophe. I'm pleasantly surprised. The concern is now in regards to Bam-Bam and M.B.
    Kam and Bennett. Real concern is no.54. You know that

Post Count

Where does that prove I wasn't aware of Wilson? You do know that NCSt team he was on sucked, right? And I usualy don't put too much into Big10 QB's because of the lack of speed in the conference.
    So much for "but I knew Struggle was going to be great in college!"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So much for "but I knew Struggle was going to be great in college!"
    I saw him vs Oregon in the Rose Bowl in 2011, that was the game that really brought him to my attention. I could see...it...there. Didn't notice..."it"...the other times.

I'll ask you AGAIN...

Why did the players vote Flacco number 97 and RW number 22?

Post Count
    I saw him vs Oregon in the Rose Bowl in 2011, that was the game that really brought him to my attention. I could see...it...there. Didn't notice..."it"...the other times.
    You didn't notice , old got.

I'll ask you AGAIN...

Why did the players vote Flacco number 97 and RW number 22?
    Because they're not too bright. See: the end result every time they negotiate the CBA.

Flacco s all over Struggle... deal with it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You didn't notice , old got.

Because they're not too bright. See: the end result every time they negotiate the CBA.

Flacco s all over Struggle... deal with it.
    Wrong as you always are. Was well aware of RW, and as you have been seeing he's better than Flacco. I know this as does everyone who understands the game. An idiot like you isn't going to get it, you never have and never wll because you're stupid.

Moron...

Check out Flacco's stats vs RW stats from 2014, tell me what do you see? Now check out their first three seasons stats, tell me what do you see?

Dummy, no QB in HISTORY has won more games than RW in their first three seasons. No QB in HISTORY has started off with two 100 QB ratings in their first two seasons. This season a 95.

Now think just a little bit ya dumb , ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 08-01-2015 at 11:47 AM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Where does that prove I wasn't aware of Wilson? You do know that NCSt team he was on sucked, right?

So when the gotesque game manager is sucking, it's because the defense isn't doing it's job

but when the #1 D is carrying his ing ass every season and he's winning, it's really game manager responsible for the team success

gots arguing and posting on Friday night, what a life

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So when the gotesque game manager is sucking, it's because the defense isn't doing it's job

but when the #1 D is carrying his ing ass every season and he's winning, it's really game manager responsible for the team success

gots arguing and posting on Friday night, what a life

I'll try again...

Hey moron why is RW's rookie card more valuable than Newtons?

Why does RW have superior stats?

How come RW is 3-0 vs Newton?

How come nobody who knows the game thinks Newton is better than RW?

Well?

Superbowl success...RW
    Playoff success...RW

Comp% RW..64.4/Newton 59.3
    TD/INT..RW,,72/26/Newton 82/54
    Rating,,RW 96.6/Newton 85.4
    Best QBR..RW 71.75/Newton 56.85

It's all Russell Wilson guy and really not close.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-01-2015 at 10:56 PM.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Kam and Bennett. Real concern is no.54. You know that
    Never had a doubt that he wouldn't be signed. It was an afterthought in my mind, the only question was how much for me.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    After this season Russell Wilson will have at least 52 (10 in 2015 at least) wins in just 4 seasons. I challenge anyone to find any QB who won more games in their first 4 seasons. Good luck~~~~~

What makes him so special is that there was no hang around and watch the vet play, there was no time to learn anything. He walked right in and started winning. Now look at $$$$$$$ where he is and he's how old?

Best young QB we've seen.

I realize the intelligence level here is pretty..??? So...

I' m comparing...AFTER 4 SEASONS...ok? No a 4 year guy can't compare to a 14 year vet, honest. Let me guess you're now confused, right?
    Last edited by Avante; 08-03-2015 at 11:07 PM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Hey Avante, you old bag:

If RW's cards are more valuable, then how come the authority on the subject, rates Cam with an investment rating of 8.0, while your boy Game Manager only is rated a 7.5?

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/p...football-cards
    http://www.cardboardconnection.com/p...russell-wilson

You dumb , you've been carrying water for a premise that's complete bull

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Hey Avante, you old bag:

If RW's cards are more valuable, then how come the authority on the subject, rates Cam with an investment rating of 8.0, while your boy Game Manager only is rated a 7.5?

Avante

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Oh how cute Cat Herder has a got in arms.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Oh how cute Cat Herder has a got in arms.
    He's talking to himself again

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hey Avante, you old bag:

Hey idiot who was talking about 2013? How about going with....2015....ok ya dumb ?

Midgets, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

You do understand what winning a SB does for a QB , right? Let me guess , ya don't.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-04-2015 at 12:40 PM.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    He's talking to himself again
    Wow. Anyhow, I'm liking what I'm seeing and not hearing from marshawn's camp...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    According to LINDYS 2015 NFL PREVIEW, (the best in the business)

Carolina Panthers 65 points ranking. There are 12 NFC teams with a higher ranking.

The best in the league...Seattle 72, Baltimore 71.5, Indy 71.5

The worst...Jax at 61.5 and Washington, then the Raiders at 62.

Thread Information