Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Whats rule on reviewing fouls?
    I think one ref called a charge and another ref called a block and they couldn't decide who was right so they went to video and sorted it out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Restricted zone can be reviewed any time. Charge/block can be reviewed in the last two minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors got the benefit of every call and them some. This was way beyond home cooking.

Still the Cavs gave the game away. Sucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't know it was a rule. I've never seen one reviewed at the end of a ing game. ESPECIALLY A FINALS GAME!!.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JR Smith sucks. I never thought he was more than mediocre. This sets him even lower in my book. What a knucklehead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JR Smith sucks. I never thought he was more than mediocre. This sets him even lower in my book. What a knucklehead.
    Not only is he an idiot, but he's also a coward for not owning his mistake. He says he knew the score was tied:

JR on late gaffe: I knew the score was tied

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Not only is he an idiot, but he's also a coward for not owning his mistake. He says he knew the score was tied:

JR on late gaffe: I knew the score was tied
    Why would he even lie like that? Even if he was telling the truth, that would make what he did even worse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why would he even lie like that? Even if he was telling the truth, that would make what he did even worse.
    This. That makes no sense. if he knew the score and didnt think he could shoot over KD, why not stop near the the 3pt line and shoot and or pass to Lebron?!
    Lue already said he did not know.
    Experts already reading his lips when Lebron asked him Yo, bro ...wtf?!!!! It appears to confirm he did not know ...
    Lebron in the pressor says "i thought we all knew the time and the score" ...but he wouldnt throw JR under the bus ...but if you read between the lines he says JR knew too.

magic had some bad mistakes in the 1984 Finals, Worthy too ...it happens just own it. Apologize to your team-mates and teh fans and promise you will do better next time.

Thread Information