Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    #POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I reading that right? He's speculating that the Spurs might trade LMA for Whiteside or Bazemore? Could they at least throw in Anthony Tolliver as a kicker?

I can see why Portland would want that. They would have gone further in the playoffs if Nurkic hadn't gone down late, and Aldridge would make them better even before Nurkic returns in February. But what the would the Spurs get? A late draft pick? Nassir Little? Nah? The Spurs would ask, and the Blazers would say no, and that would be it. (Not that Little would transform the Spurs.) This rumor is so crappy, it's probably true.

Seems more likely.
    didint mean to trading him to portland bc its obvious that they have no pieces to make this happen dude

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didint mean to trading him to portland bc its obvious that they have no pieces to make this happen dude
    You didn't read the article, did you... dude? That's the only thing the article is about. It comes right out and says that Aldridge could be going to Portland sooner rather than later, and then talks about the Blazers having some big expiring contracts that could be used in trade. For 's sake dude, I even quoted that part in my post.

The article is talking about trading LMA this season, and you want to me by saying that it isn't talking about a trade? It's a shame the search feature is disabled. I'm sure your first 14 posts are real gems.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’ll play out the next two years of his contract and then return to the Blazers when he’s past his prime for his farewell tour. I don’t see any problem with that.
    /Thread. Everything else in this thread is typical STers blabbing to hear themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    /Thread. Everything else in this thread is typical STers blabbing to hear themselves.
    I wouldn't blame the forum on this one.This is all on that stupid mofo Jabari Young.He's the one that is making a fuss about this constantly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't read the article, did you... dude? That's the only thing the article is about. It comes right out and says that Aldridge could be going to Portland sooner rather than later, and then talks about the Blazers having some big expiring contracts that could be used in trade. For 's sake dude, I even quoted that part in my post.

The article is talking about trading LMA this season, and you want to me by saying that it isn't talking about a trade? It's a shame the search feature is disabled. I'm sure your first 14 posts are real gems.
    Only Problem is Young is backtracking all ready and now he's saying he meant the earliest that LA could go back to Portland is 2020.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i did read. First of all he wont go to the blazers now bc they have no assets. Second, there are two options: trade him now to another team(which i propose to and think it should be done earlier, but its just my opinion) or let leave after his contract for nothing. Third and last, calm down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs would never trade LA to a western conference team in the first place. And definitley not the best player on their entire roster. Definitely not for trash like Whiteside and Bazemore. I would even keep him for the 2020/21 season cause 24 million is great value for that type of player. They can explore the market next offseason with the partial guaranteed 7 million, but I wouldn't mind to keep him. His game should age well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trailblazers can have him back without a moment's hesitation. 1st round pick, and a prospect big.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @Jabari.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we were to trade him, the way Clippers did with CP3 to the Rockets; for a bunch of young players without getting much money back,sure, especially If we can get Nassir Little and Mario Hezonja, I would do it in a heartbeat, but not for Whiteside or Bazemore as that guy suggests. I doubt Portland goes for it thought. So yes, pointless article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we were to trade him, the way Clippers did with CP3 to the Rockets; for a bunch of young players without getting much money back,sure, especially If we can get Nassir Little and Mario Hezonja, I would do it in a heartbeat, but not for Whiteside or Bazemore as that guy suggests. I doubt Portland goes for it thought. So yes, pointless article.
    I don't mind the two because their contract will expire next off-season.
    If they trade for LMA, hope they take Mills back too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.blazersedge.com/2019/7/1...-antonio-spurs

This is a horrible, horrible attempt at journalism. I would call it a piece of , but that would be demeaning to .

The byline is dated July 16, 2019 indicating its new. Its from the Portland SBNATION site from a guy who writes for Rip City Mornings who interviewed "Spurs insider Jabari Young" about an old rumor or story from three months ago. And that three month old story by Young was indeed a regurgitation of a then three week old story. But the July 16, 2019 story makes it appear that "Spurs insider Jabari Young" is breaking a new story.

I love the internet and information flow, but the internet and cable TV outlets are so full of bad writers and commentators writing pieces or giving commentary based on sources they allegedly have all to justify getting paid. Or even desperatly regurgitating a three month old story.

A story about a conversation two old friends and teammates had about LMA returning to his original team to close out his career. Very lame piece that did get a few clicks including mine.
    Last edited by Twisted_Dawg; 07-19-2019 at 04:01 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can go back to Portland along with his touches and fade-away jumpers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever happened to Johnny Ludden?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soft-ridge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever happened to Johnny Ludden?
    I think he’s making cough drops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nassir Little dropped like a rock in the draft because he was busted for cocaine. He was let off because he played for UNC and he ratted out his boys. Forget about Nassir Little. He’ll never be a Spur.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is this Jabari girl people keep talking about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nassir Little dropped like a rock in the draft because he was busted for cocaine. He was let off because he played for UNC and he ratted out his boys. Forget about Nassir Little. He’ll never be a Spur.
    If you need any more reason to think he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, he was asked what he could bring to the Spurs in a pre-draft combine interview. He said he saw himself being another Kawhi for the Spurs. Just......delusional, uninformed and too soon....Lol, comparing himself to Kawhi Leonard without one day in the NBA & not realizing what a prick and headache he was outside of 3 victories against the Heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.blazersedge.com/2019/7/1...-antonio-spurs

This is a horrible, horrible attempt at journalism. I would call it a piece of , but that would be demeaning to .

The byline is dated July 16, 2019 indicating its new. Its from the Portland SBNATION site from a guy who writes for Rip City Mornings who interviewed "Spurs insider Jabari Young" about an old rumor or story from three months ago. And that three month old story by Young was indeed a regurgitation of a then three week old story. But the July 16, 2019 story makes it appear that "Spurs insider Jabari Young" is breaking a new story.

I love the internet and information flow, but the internet and cable TV outlets are so full of bad writers and commentators writing pieces or giving commentary based on sources they allegedly have all to justify getting paid. Or even desperatly regurgitating a three month old story.

A story about a conversation two old friends and teammates had about LMA returning to his original team to close out his career. Very lame piece that did get a few clicks including mine.
    Jobroni Young sold his soul to the devil when he cozied up to Uncle Dennis. He spewed positive PR and "he's coming back soon" nonsense for Uncle Dennis in exchange for BREAKING NEWS material. He was ghosted by Dennis when Nephew went to Toronto. You could see the disappointment on Jabroni's face when fat puke Don Harris mentioned it during their Sunday night Sports Hack show. That was priceless.
    Last edited by tmtcsc; 07-19-2019 at 12:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jabari Young? Well, this is 100% not credible. How do these guys get and keep jobs?! Aldridge isnt going anywhere. Moving on to the next ty trade rumor.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Problem is Young is backtracking all ready and now he's saying he meant the earliest that LA could go back to Portland is 2020.

LOL. Yeah, he's backtracking now. The problem is, this is what he said:
    "The Blazers, who likely wouldn’t mind acquiring another high-quality big man, have multiple large expiring contracts this coming season that could be used in trade."

The Blazers have a lot of big expiring THIS season. The only one that comes up next year is CJ McCollum. Dumb Jabari was talking about Aldridge possibly getting traded this year, and now he wants a do-over, because it was so stupid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a shame Jabari couldn’t be Kawhi & Uncle Dennis’ Windhorst. They would’ve been a match made in Heaven. Between Uncle Dennis losing Kawhi $120 million in Spurs contract, Jordan to New Balance contract, to Nike Lawsuit. Then Jabari with the meddling journalism trying to create his brand meanwhile losing all integrity. Just perfect

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Yeah, he's backtracking now. The problem is, this is what he said:
    "The Blazers, who likely wouldn’t mind acquiring another high-quality big man, have multiple large expiring contracts this coming season that could be used in trade."

The Blazers have a lot of big expiring THIS season. The only one that comes up next year is CJ McCollum. Dumb Jabari was talking about Aldridge possibly getting traded this year, and now he wants a do-over, because it was so stupid.
    Exactly talking about the radio interview misquoted him lol. This guy is unbelievable.

Thread Information