Page 4 of 150 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump killed 600k RED BLOODED AMERICANS in 1 year!!!

You can't beat that. Millions of jobs lost in 4 years. You can't beat that.
    & Biden has killed over 238k of same blooded Americans in less than 7 months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Majority of the American people agree with Joe Biden taking the troops out from Afghanistan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Majority of the American people agree with Joe Biden taking the troops out from Afghanistan.
    Though now he's sent 3k of 'em back in there, Geebs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump had 4 years to do whatever he wanted in afghanistan
    Even if you put Lebron and Pop in charge. The Taliban woukd still run circles around us. Our bloated slow as military is like a stuck pig vs moder guerrilla warfare.

Time to blow it a up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump had 4 years to do whatever he wanted in afghanistan
    Tailban were under control then
    He told them what he would do and they knew he meant it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No we were getting obliterated by Taliban. With Obomba, Dump, Pop, Phil Jackson, whoever

The Talibqn were like the 2000 lakers. Its been time for us yo tank and go for 1st round draft for a while. Our military is ancient. We can basically get obliterated by anyone these days.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so he was just gonna keep the military there forever

cool!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listen jack, not our problem anymore. Get everybody out, cordon off the area and let them go at it.

Thanks Old Joe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listen jack, not our problem anymore. Get everybody out, cordon off the area and let them go at it.

Thanks Old Joe
    About one year after we went there i was ridiing with a NY wine rep, an Army vet, who didn't want to be in the van with the other wine reps.

He said: they killed us, we killed them, mission accomplished, bring em home.

He was right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thanks Old Joe
    He just sent 3k back in there, El.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if you put Lebron and Pop in charge. The Taliban woukd still run circles around us. Our bloated slow as military is like a stuck pig vs moder guerrilla warfare.

Time to blow it a up

this is incredibly stupid

we absolutely could take back all of the major cities run them back into the mountains and keep them there. but the price we would pay and lives in money would enormous.
    The lesson we have learned from history is when playing with fanatics you better become a fanatic and be -bent on suffering like they do. Throw the Geneva conventions out the window and play the game all in.

if we had gone full on killing Osama bin Laden and then got the out, that would’ve been it. but since we were already there why not try to reform their system to satisfy our needs. we were never willing to be as dirty and vicious as the job required. we have succeeded in soft wars before but applying that to Afghanistan was pure folly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA has accomplished nothing in Iraq or Afghanistan, but to counter/spite Biden, RWNJs want to continue accomplishing nothing.

The American Empire doesn't spread freedom, democracy, and The American Way.

USA spreads death, destruction, and anything but democracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About one year after we went there i was ridiing with a NY wine rep, an Army vet, who didn't want to be in the van with the other wine reps.

He said: they killed us, we killed them, mission accomplished, bring em home.

He was right.
    What a dumb bas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA has accomplished nothing in Iraq or Afghanistan, but to counter/spite Biden, RWNJs want to continue accomplishing nothing.

We accomplished killing Sadam Hussein.
    Iraq was much more Westernized than Afghanistan. When the general with the Indian last name told the president it would take at LEAST 500,000 troops he was fired. A massive controlling effort would have pacified and solidified the ins utions already in place. It might have worked here imo. We would not have created an evolutionary situation where we splintered fanatical factions and allowed them to grow and flourish with the help of outside en ies. imo
    After the pacification would have come the difficulty of possibly dividing the country up and using the ins utions already in place to create some sort of new governing body. This has worked before. This would have been much tougher, especially at the border.
    feel free to call me a lunatic, but these situations all have their nuances. Afghanistan was a very difficult job. We did accomplish getting a fairly large population of females enough education where they will now write about the history of the conflict from other countries where they are safe. imo...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is incredibly stupid

we absolutely could take back all of the major cities run them back into the mountains and keep them there. but the price we would pay and lives in money would enormous.
    The lesson we have learned from history is when playing with fanatics you better become a fanatic and be -bent on suffering like they do. Throw the Geneva conventions out the window and play the game all in.

if we had gone full on killing Osama bin Laden and then got the out, that would’ve been it. but since we were already there why not try to reform their system to satisfy our needs. we were never willing to be as dirty and vicious as the job required. we have succeeded in soft wars before but applying that to Afghanistan was pure folly.
    Sure we could do it temporarily. Spend another 3 trillion and blast another few hundred thousand civilians in the process. Then theyd come back and run us out again. Thats what I meant. We cannot win vs them..eventually.they will beat us.

USA was banking on the Afghan Army to at leastnput up a fight for a.few years and at least keep a few provinces. The reality is all the fancy smancy american traiining, weapons and hardware is ancient and complete garbage. Thus why Taliban are running the board in not years, not months, not even weeks but DAYS.

That imo is the biggest embarrassment for USA. Its like we trained a prizefighter for 20 years and he gets absolutely obliterated at 12 seconds in round 1

Absolute catastrophic failure. And its not the first time. Our trained Syrian rebels got wrecked as well and whole battallions turned over their weapons and fled at the sight of the Syrian Army

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure we could do it temporarily. Spend another 3 trillion and blast another few hundred thousand civilians in the process. Then theyd come back and run us out again. Thats what I meant. We cannot win vs them..eventually.they will beat us.

USA was banking on the Afghan Army to at leastnput up a fight for a.few years and at least keep a few provinces. The reality is all the fancy smancy american traiining, weapons and hardware is ancient and complete garbage. Thus why Taliban are running the board in not years, not months, not even weeks but DAYS.

That imo is the biggest embarrassment for USA. Its like we trained a prizefighter for 20 years and he gets absolutely obliterated at 12 seconds in round 1

Absolute catastrophic failure. And its not the first time. Our trained Syrian rebels got wrecked as well and whole battallions turned over their weapons and fled at the sight of the Syrian Army
    Eventually nothing.

If we are willing to pay the price we have the money and the people.
    We are not willing to pay the price, because the price is too high.
    Dont pretend WE CANNOT do it. We dont WANT to do it.

We accomplished getting Afghanistan some relief and educating young ones. This was not the goal.
    And we will have a better understanding of all that went wrong a whole lot better because a number of people we have allowed to become educated will write about this. And imo it will let us know the only way is to go all in. This is not Grenada or Panama or... Yugoslavia. Its different. Minor success drives big dreams apparently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mama Mia. You know things are dire when Jimmy Dore and Tucker agree to 100%

What a show

Joe Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What a show

Joe Biden

The people you listen to...

Do you understand that FOX has told us Tucker Carlson and his show is something any reasonable person should know is not to be taken seriously... and Jimmy dore... because they are popular they actually are considered worthy of any kind of expertise? Lets listen to Madonna and how she wants to blow up president Trump maybe.

They are entertainers. They are for fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What a show

Joe Biden

90% of jimmy dore's content is just pro republican ... he's another glenn greenwald

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    90% of jimmy dore's content is just pro republican ... he's another glenn greenwald
    Disagree 1120%

100% of Dores comments are anti war

Hes a legend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people you listen to...

Do you understand that FOX has told us Tucker Carlson and his show is something any reasonable person should know is not to be taken seriously... and Jimmy dore... because they are popular they actually are considered worthy of any kind of expertise? Lets listen to Madonna and how she wants to blow up president Trump maybe.

They are entertainers. They are for fun.
    Crap...
    Maybe the real point is that about 1/3 of Americans do listen to these entertainers and believe the outrage of the day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree 1120%

100% of Dores comments are anti war

Hes a legend
    he's a hack tbh...

he's always been a Tulsi fan, for instance.

now consider that he always says he wants medicare for all, he organized the march for medicare for all, he was furious at house dems for not "forcing the vote" by delaying pelosi's confirmation, etc.

when Tulsi told him that she favored a public option and not medicare for all, he was all forgiving like "well thats kind of medicare for all, so i'm glad we agree!"

when public option is what biden ran on and dore on him for it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...& keeps a generous supply for in house spreading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's a hack tbh...

he's always been a Tulsi fan, for instance.

now consider that he always says he wants medicare for all, he organized the march for medicare for all, he was furious at house dems for not "forcing the vote" by delaying pelosi's confirmation, etc.

when Tulsi told him that she favored a public option and not medicare for all, he was all forgiving like "well thats kind of medicare for all, so i'm glad we agree!"

when public option is what biden ran on and dore on him for it
    Disagree 1050%

Nothing wrong w Tulsi. She is also a patriot, veteran and anti war hero.

Now. You said 90% of the things Dore said in the clip are Republican.

Go ahead and post a few examples...

Thread Information