Page 400 of 491 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 12267
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle still needs attention

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanx for the update, re ed moron. it's not like you said anything new, but thanx anyway. Now go jump of a bridge got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The autistic mute is afraid to jump in the pool

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll never understand why Spurs prefer or are okay with his re-signing. All the work this organization put into helping turn this piece of into what he is and some other team is about to get him for essentially free for 3 years (with a championship and counting) in the middle of his prime and you're good with that? I feel like Frank Grimes.
    It's definitely a bad look for Spurs, but at this point I'm in anyone but Lakers mood..

We made an awful trade, but what's done is done, time to move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC somehow becoming more of an insufferable got.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    After what Windhorst said, I kind of think Kawhi might be stalling to give the Clippers' front office time to make a big trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Half entourage is too busy playing mario carts on the gamer the other half too busy watching fast and furious #109 have not had time yet to decide but all still a chance yardaaaaaaaa yardaaaaaaaa yardaaaaaa still might be a few days yardaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we had to move on at some point.yes the trade was beyond god awful but guess well never know the truth anyway
    It's definitely a bad look for Spurs, but at this point I'm in anyone but Lakers mood..

We made an awful trade, but what's done is done, time to move on.

People think because this franchise lucked into two all-time prospects, then helped turn him into what he is, that it's no big deal and they'll just do it again in no time, but it doesn't work that way.

They don't grasp how big of a up this was. This is the type of monumental setback that a franchise doesn't overcome for generations.

Move on to what? Being an irrelevant, infamous laughing stock? While that puke get's to be hailed as the second coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After what Windhorst said, I kind of think Kawhi might be stalling to give the Clippers' front office time to make a big trade.
    THIS. The Clippers have ALWAYS been the favorites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People think because this franchise lucked into two all-time prospects, then helped turn him into what he is, that it's no big deal and they'll just do it again in no time, but it doesn't work that way.

They don't grasp how big of a up this was. This is the type of monumental setback that a franchise doesn't overcome for generations.

Move on to what? Being an irrelevant, infamous laughing stock? While that puke get's to be hailed as the second coming.
    Damn yo, you saltier than Twang.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    What did he say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how the credible people, like Haynes (he'll probably be the one breaking the news tonight or tomorrow morning) and Rose, think the Raptors are the favorites, while the ones who lack credibility, like Smith and Broussard, think the Lakers are the favorites.

Both the Clippers and Lakers should have basically threatened from the beginning that it's now or never and that they won't operate in a state of limbo, leaving open a clear path to max cap space in 1-2 years for him to come. Obviously, tact would be key in this case.
    Broussard goes on FS1 and says that he was told "The Dinner meeting with the Clippers did NOT change his view on the Lakers" Now how in the would Chris have any knowledge of the Dinner meeting unless A) He was at the Dinner, and is guessing based on body language/dialogue at the Dinner. B) Someone from the Clips called him, and said the Dinner meeting went poorly. C) Uncle Dennis called him and said his nephew still loves the Lakers. I mean the the media make up to push their narrative. It is sickening..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Rose on SC just said 99%

2 years with the Raptors.. We will see..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He basically said that Kawhi is still interested in the Clippers but needs a second star. At this point, we'd definitely have to trade for one - maybe Beal?

He also said Kawhi called KD about teaming up on the Clippers, but clearly that was too little, too late on his part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade for who and give up what? The big FA just signed so who are they getting? What do they call up the Bucks and offer the whole team for Giannis? Still not nearly good enough to get Giannis.. Lakers are offering up 2 superstar players to play with. If that is an issue, he is going to the Lakers.
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 07-03-2019 at 05:32 PM.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    He basically said that Kawhi is still interested in the Clippers but needs a second star. At this point, we'd definitely have to trade for one - maybe Beal?

He also said Kawhi called KD about teaming up on the Clippers, but clearly that was too little, too late on his part.
    Thanks. Interesting. While I’d be happy for the Clippers to get him not sure how much longer he can stall to make it happen.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What can the clippers give for a star like Beal or Derozan? Not that the Spurs would be incentivized to help with Kawhi to western conference but still. What quality assets do they have that make sense?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Yes, he's giving them two years to get their act together.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    If it’s a done deal like Jalen Rose believes then the Lakers are surely clued in too. Why are they not after the remaining free agents?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be a crack up if Jerry & Masai doing a one of those cringeworthy Curry like shimmeys all over the Fakers tbh....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Broussard goes on FS1 and says that he was told "The Dinner meeting with the Clippers did NOT change his view on the Lakers" Now how in the would Chris have any knowledge of the Dinner meeting unless A) He was at the Dinner, and is guessing based on body language/dialogue at the Dinner. B) Someone from the Clips called him, and said the Dinner meeting went poorly. C) Uncle Dennis called him and said his nephew still loves the Lakers. I mean the the media make up to push their narrative. It is sickening..
    He's really risking stepping in it this time though. When most of the more credible people are saying they don't know and a few are saying Raptors, to be steadfast that it's not, I think if (when?) he's wrong, he should probably be fired.

Idiots like him, Smith and Carter (who has wavered about 50 times) need to learn, you should never speak in absolutes about this kind of stuff . . . always leave yourself an out because once your credibility is shot, what do you have? Smith has his shtick, but the others don't have .

Damn yo, you saltier than Twang.
    I'm honest and unconcerned with optics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it’s a done deal like Jalen Rose believes then the Lakers are surely clued in too. Why are they not after the remaining free agents?
    What other free agents?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's really risking stepping in it this time though. When most of the more credible people are saying they don't know and a few are saying Raptors, to be steadfast that it's not, I think if (when?) he's wrong, he should probably be fired.

Idiots like him, Smith and Carter (who has wavered about 50 times) need to learn, you should never speak in absolutes about this kind of stuff . . . always leave yourself an out because once your credibility is shot, what do you have? Smith has his shtick, but the others don't have .

I'm honest and unconcerned with optics.
    Right arm.

Thread Information