Page 406 of 745 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 18607
    David Beat Me Up :(
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi won’t sit out next year. If he tried you have to figure silver and the nba would step in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a lot of you talked about waiting and waiting and waiting as if leverage would only get better. I hope the Spurs didn't overplay their hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi won’t sit out next year. If he tried you have to figure silver and the nba would step in.
    LOL what the is SIlver going to do? Make him play?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way in are the Lakers good with waiting a year for to pair Kawhi with an aging Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver is a player . He’ll stand up to Trump, but not Lebron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    a lot of you talked about waiting and waiting and waiting as if leverage would only get better. I hope the Spurs didn't overplay their hand.
    I was actually kind of for the crappy Clippers trade if only to avoid this storm. Doesn't look like the Lakers terrorist threat of an offer isn't any better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not grant him free agency.

And if Silver won’t, the Spurs can go to court for an injunction. This would be unprecedented. If Brady inflating balls can go to court, this would too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard reports to training camp, and you have him alone. He comes around and signs a super max the day before the regular season starts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way in are the Lakers good with waiting a year for to pair Kawhi with an aging Lebron.
    I didn't think so eitehr but I didn't expect Lebron to sign for 4 years and then for them to spend 12 million on KCP.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lance Stephenson to the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what that means as far as roster spots for the Lakers

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Fine him. Suspend him. They can't just let Kawhi sit out a year on purpose while under contract or else every star who wants out of their current team will start doing the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not grant him free agency.

And if Silver won’t, the Spurs can go to court for an injunction. This would be unprecedented. If Brady inflating balls can go to court, this would too.
    JFC y'all re hilarious thinking any court is going to say he's not going to be a free agent. Dude could retire for year. He's go leverage. The Spurs don't. Thats the bottom line and has always been the bottom line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ing sharks are circling

David Beat Me Up :(
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could say the nbas position is that if a player of voluntarily sitting out the contract rolls over. He could say the nbas position is the spurs can suspend him without pay. I don’t see the nba willingly alllowing a player to sit out the last year of his contract to force a trade. That would set a horrible precedent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine him. Suspend him. They can't just let Kawhi sit out a year on purpose while under contract or else every star who wants out will start doing the same thing.
    Of course Kawhi can sit out a year and of course any other star can do the same. Are ya'll ing stupid? You don't have to do the ing job if you don't want to. These dude's aren't slaves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC y'all re hilarious thinking any court is going to say he's not going to be a free agent. Dude could retire for year. He's go leverage. The Spurs don't. Thats the bottom line and has always been the bottom line.
    that noise. We'll take a bat to his in knees

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't think so eitehr but I didn't expect Lebron to sign for 4 years and then for them to spend 12 million on KCP.
    Kentavius Caldwell Pope seems like a good pick up if you lost Kuzma and Ingram. Hopefully they play ball but you can't blame them for that. They have to play to their leverage also.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lance Stevenson to lakers

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let him sit we made the playoffs without him last year besides this is magic calling SAS floating all these rumors out there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine him. Suspend him. They can't just let Kawhi sit out a year on purpose while under contract or else every star who wants out of their current team will start doing the same thing.
    They can at least force him to be with the team and sit on the bench

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure? Contracts matter in America unlike a lot of other countries. The courts enforce business contracts all the time.

Also, he could retire but wouldn’t be able to come back until 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could say the nbas position is that if a player of voluntarily sitting out the contract rolls over. He could say the nbas position is the spurs can suspend him without pay. I don’t see the nba willingly alllowing a player to sit out the last year of his contract to force a trade. That would set a horrible precedent
    lol they have this thing called a CBA. You can't just arbitarily make the contract roll over. Wow there are some real delusional people in this thread.

Thread Information