Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1363
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea why that double posted...sites been slow for me today, so that may have something to do with it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way Charlotte's not going tanking next year with how good the 25 class looks so no reason they'd care in the slightest about being able to trade that pick. I wouldn't slide two spots just for two seconds.
    I think you’re going to be surprised at the cost of teams moving around in this draft tbh…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you’re going to be surprised at the cost of teams moving around in this draft tbh…
    I don’t think you’re necessarily wrong, but that’s more a reflection of moronic NBA front offices, not value in this draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just feels like CHA has all the leverage on the CHA FRP top 14 protected.

Can't see the #6 in 2024 draft plus existing personnel being enough to play themselves into the 15-30 range. Plus how good 2025 draft looks? All CHA has to do is land anywhere in the frontend HALF of the 2025 first round and they can forget their obligation to SA while earning a lottery grade talent from the 2025 draft treasure chest and only have to dump some 2RPs to SA later on no big loss.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm on a different island called make sense of the roster if Castle is selected, hence Jones' inclusion who'd double as a nice fit for the Cavaliers.
    Alternate version: Brogdon for Graham, the Hornets 1st and something minor (Wesley, 1-2 2nds, etc.).

This would fit their overly conservative nature and interchangeable roles goal, with a starting lineup of: Sochan, Vassell, Wembanyama, Castle, Brogdon, a second unit of Johnson, Jones, Collins, Champagnie and Branham, Salaun? on the fringe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't see any way the Hornets leap into the playoffs even in the perfectly lousy East. Even when LaMelo plays, he's a loser and the rest is a misfit bunch of players. They're really far away.

That said, 2026 and 2027 second round picks from CHA are pretty good. They're going to suck for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the concession if CHA FRP splits off into two 2RPs is that the same conditions that caused that also mean those 2RPs are basically late firsts

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just feels like CHA has all the leverage on the CHA FRP top 14 protected.

Can't see the #6 in 2024 draft plus existing personnel being enough to play themselves into the 15-30 range. Plus how good 2025 draft looks? All CHA has to do is land anywhere in the frontend HALF of the 2025 first round and they can forget their obligation to SA while earning a lottery grade talent from the 2025 draft treasure chest and only have to dump some 2RPs to SA later on no big loss.
    Forget about that Charlotte pick becoming a first rounder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, so much for Doncic forcing a trade out of Dallas to immensely more successful big brother San Antone.
    MMMMmmaybe in '26+

Lil Brother poised to take a run at the 2024 Chip.

We need to score Lively types in the draft or trades.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about we give CHI their protected FRP back next year, in exchange for their #11 pick in this draft? Then we can get Castle, Knecht, and Cody Williams or to that effect?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, so much for Doncic forcing a trade out of Dallas to immensely more successful big brother San Antone.
    MMMMmmaybe in '26+

Lil Brother poised to take a run at the 2024 Chip.

We need to score Lively types in the draft or trades.
    Chomche at 48?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs give:

ATL Pick swap 26 cancellation
    2024 pick 35

ATL gives:
    2024 pick 19
    2024 pick 31

Thoughts? Prayers?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs give:

2024 pick 35

ATL gives:
    2024 pick 19
    2024 pick 31

Thoughts? Prayers?

What's your plan? Having 4 rookies next season?

We already have 2 top10 in a weak draft, why give bck a potential top pick in a stack 26' draft for 2 later 1RP in a weak one?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We already have 2 top10 in a weak draft, why give bck a potential top pick in a stack 26' draft for 2 later 1RP in a weak one?
    Edey #19, Carrington #31. Sure, there is room for 4 rookies, given we need to turn over almost the entire roster. I hereby nominate Pauleta to start the 2026 draft thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs give:

2024 pick 35

ATL gives:
    2024 pick 19
    2024 pick 31

Thoughts? Prayers?
    Surrendering the Boozer/Dybantsa ticket for pick 19 in the weakest draft in decades?

Also these picks belong to Toronto, not Atlanta.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surrendering the Boozer/Dybantsa ticket for pick 19 in the weakest draft in decades?
    I don't think this draft is as weak as being advertised. Like 5 all-stars come out of every other year's draft, not really. That said, I still do like the idea of putting the screws to ATL. There is still the sad chance we don't have a better record than them in 26, though, making the swap worthless.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also these picks belong to Toronto, not Atlanta.
    Oops, that's fine just subs ute TOR for ATL in the "gives".

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's desperate to get Edey on this team

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's desperate to get Edey on this team
    Anyone who wants Edey or Clingan should be banned for a month, so we don't need to read their nonsense until the draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oops, that's fine just subs ute TOR for ATL in the "gives".
    We can’t cancel ATL’s swap for Toronto..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big Board 2.0 with Latest Spurs Draft Intel (spurstalk.com)

14. Bub Carrington

Previous Ranking: NR
    Carrington fits the mold of the type of player the Spurs have targeted in recent drafts. He’s one of the youngest players available and he’s early in his growth curve. While his efficiency was lacking during his one year at Pittsburgh, the 6-foot-5 guard has enough upside to excite scouts and spark imaginations.

Draft Combine Spot Up Shooting | Stats | NBA.com
    In the above, Bub was the top shooting PG on corner 3 PT % not named Boogie Ellis.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who wants Edey or Clingan should be banned for a month, so we don't need to read their nonsense until the draft.
    You mean Clingan. Edey is a better value and better player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can’t cancel ATL’s swap for Toronto..
    let me finish your sentence, but we could use the CHI FRP instead. Youse all are deliberately trying to be obtuse! Whether we actually bring in 7 or 10 rookies from 2024-2027, there will be roster space. We could clear out half our roster just this year, if we needed to.

Not sure why everyone wants the entire roster dumped, without giving up any players. That's fuzzy math!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Edey #19, Carrington #31. Sure, there is room for 4 rookies, given we need to turn over almost the entire roster. I hereby nominate Pauleta to start the 2026 draft thread.
    Spots are limited and we already have the youngest roster in NBA history. You want to make it even younger?

It wouldn't make sense considering the need of veterans/experience that was the most lacking part of the roster last season.

If there's a guy you target at the end of this draft then swap the 8th pick vs a couple 1RP . not the 26' that has a lot more value

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spots are limited and we already have the youngest roster in NBA history. You want to make it even younger?

It wouldn't make sense considering the need of veterans/experience that was the most lacking part of the roster last season.

If there's a guy you target at the end of this draft then swap the 8th pick vs a couple 1RP . not the 26' that has a lot more value
    Veterans are over priced and I’m providing a strategy to get more prospects into the system sooner. We can trade picks before or after they are made for a vet, also.

Most of us have trouble counting on one hand five players we want to keep from today’s roster anywho. Time for some new dart throws as we give Branham, Wesley, Champagnie etc one more go round.

Thread Information