Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1876
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers looking decent for once. I'm okay with it as they're on track to finally win me 100.00 in my yearly bet with Splits. All the bas s need to do is go 5-10 from here on out. They'll probably up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers looking decent for once. I'm okay with it as they're on track to finally win me 100.00 in my yearly bet with Splits. All the bas s need to do is go 5-10 from here on out. They'll probably up.
    schedule gets tough they need to beat miami next game cuz ...tonight is probably a blowout loss nba is dumb to schedule lakers vs Dubs in a 2nd of back2back on ESPN...ahh well.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 03-14-2018 at 05:53 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Welcome back mid. Its been a while.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I legit was getting mad at Zo for jacking up 3s when he clearly wasn't making em. That being said, he still played D, rebounded and passed well. As Luke noted, he was still a game high +18 which is amazing considering Ju and Kuz had 26/13 and IT had 23.

This is why I'm patient with this kid. His shot will never be like Chef and I'm good with that. He just needs to be respectable. That will come with time and experience. For you bloody farmers who hate on him, this is chess, not checkers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That +/- thing is so stupid. Basically it just says your team was +18pts better with you on the floor. , Lonzo could just stand there and do nothing and get a + something if his other team mates are making shots. I never thought the +/- thing was worth a damn. Lebron said he doesnt give a about +/-. He cares about the win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That +/- thing is so stupid. Basically it just says your team was +18pts better with you on the floor. , Lonzo could just stand there and do nothing and get a + something if his other team mates are making shots. I never thought the +/- thing was worth a damn. Lebron said he doesnt give a about +/-. He cares about the win.
    You think he cares about 5 Finals losses?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So silly and awesome at same time ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He shot bad (what's new ). Yet and still, explain this:

Maybe the Lakers are better than their record indicates?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You think he cares about 5 Finals losses?
    I think he cares about carrying his teams to seven consecutive Finals, something that otherwise hasn't been done since Russell's Celtics. Will Lonzo Bust even make one Finals in his career?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He shot bad (what's new ). Yet and still, explain this:

Maybe the Lakers are better than their record indicates?
    If Lonzo can't ring with this...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think he cares about carrying his teams to seven consecutive Finals, something that otherwise hasn't been done since Russell's Celtics. Will Lonzo Bust even make one Finals in his career?
    7 consecutive Finals...in the East. Like I said, if he played in the West his whole career, he likely makes 1 or 2 at best. Lakers, Spurs, Suns, or the Queens would stomp mud holes in his ass! They'd take turns running a train on his sphincter. Choooo-choooooo!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Lonzo can't ring with this...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    7 consecutive Finals...in the East. Like I said, if he played in the West his whole career, he likely makes 1 or 2 at best. Lakers, Spurs, Suns, or the Queens would stomp mud holes in his ass! They'd take turns running a train on his sphincter. Choooo-choooooo!
    You disn't answer the question, Erubiel. Will Lonzo even make one Finals in his career?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Lonzo Ball hype just kills me. Its like I was the 2nd pick in the NFL draft as a QB, yet I cannot throw for . I can run, block and even defend well on option plays. I wonder if I would make it in the league?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You disn't answer the question, Erubiel. Will Lonzo even make one Finals in his career?

With his current teammates, no

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This Lonzo Ball hype just kills me. Its like I was the 2nd pick in the NFL draft as a QB, yet I cannot throw for . I can run, block and even defend well on option plays. I wonder if I would make it in the league?
    Why would any team want their QB to block? - 15 points for bad analogies

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Question: which team gets to a Finals 1st: Clipps, Spurs or the Lakers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on who gets Lebron.

Also on my analogy, it is relevant because Lakerfan counts Lonzos rebounds as something. Who needs a PG to rebound?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

With his current teammates, no
    So Lonzo Bust can't make his teammates better?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Depends on what kind of magic Jerry West can pull off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Depends on who gets Lebron.

Also on my analogy, it is relevant because Lakerfan counts Lonzos rebounds as something. Who needs a PG to rebound?
    We are a top 3 team in pace. When Lonzo rebounds, it helps us get out and run right away. This leads to a ton of fastbreaks and us being no worst than top 2 in paint points.

His ability to rebound is significant, actually.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Lonzo Bust can't make his teammates better?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Depends on what kind of magic Jerry West can pull off.
    He stealing money from Billionnaire Balmer. Having the Logo as a consultant ain't due to this new CBA. BB is just as limited with spending as the Lakers are.

If given the choice, you think LBJ or PG13 chooses the Clipps over the Lakers this Summer?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information