Page 41 of 491 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damaged goods.
    Lol what a pussy. 27 year old who's supposedly 100% resting 3 games into the season

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bum ass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it wasn’t pop hold him out. Problem solved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huzzah, another kawhi thread!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just looked it up on BBALL REF . . . Kawhi's OBPM and DBPM have been complete trash so far this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just looked it up on BBALL REF . . . Kawhi's OBPM and DBPM have been complete trash so far this season.
    Who gives a ? His team is 2-0.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a ? His team is 2-0.
    you say it like it's quite the achievement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG 2 an 0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of annoyed he's not playing tonight because that would've otherwise been an interesting 6:00 central game to watch. Now I couldn't care less

plus everything on the early schedule tonight looks terrible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you say it like it's quite the achievement.
    Good start tbh. And about as pointless as nerd stats. His obpm and dbpm are trash 2 games in! As I said, who gives a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not see the first half of the game last night with Boston, so I may have missed something in that. Still, I see Leonard coasting on defense most of the second half (the end of game block was really Danny Green's play). LeBron James level of defensive intensity, not KL intensity from 2011 to 2016.

KL is not fighting through pick and rolls and getting into his man while guarding him. In addition, players are getting by him (lesser athletes). He is protecting his legs and not risking a knee hit to the thighs.

Here's the deal, the Nephew will be the person running the Toronto Raptors this year. The organization will cater to his every whim (or the Uncle's whim). He will play when he feels like it and protect himself whenever possible to get that SECOND max contract - likely not with Toronto. By the way, he will have no restrictions on hoisting up as many shots as possible - a rookie head coach with a desperate "GM" in Toronto will result in a playground totally to Nephew's liking.

Nephew has proven the signature he places on a contract means very little given what has happened in the last 15 or 16 months. There is no way I would offer $210MM or $140MM to this guy. Committing to 4 or 5 years (in 2019) would be a very risky proposition for any team. The Spurs were fortunate to get what they did for Nephew after he shamelessly tanked his trade value to harm the Spurs as much as possible.

Nephew is counting down the days until July 1, 2019 and he will not risk the payday he and his "group" desire. You know 5 YR/$95MM just doesn't go as far as it used to. I wonder if Brian Elfus ever got his money.......
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 10-20-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not see the first half of the game last night with Boston, so I may have missed something in that. Still, I see Leonard coasting on defense most of the second half (the end of game block was really Danny Green's play). LeBron James level of defensive intensity, not KL intensity from 2011 to 2016.

KL is not fighting through pick and rolls and getting into his man while guarding him. In addition, players are getting by him (lesser athletes). He is protecting his legs and not risking a knee hit to the thighs.

Here's the deal, the Nephew will be the person running the Toronto Raptors this year. The organization will cater to his every whim (or the Uncle's whim). He will play when he feels like it and protect himself whenever possible to get that SECOND max contract - likely not with Toronto. By the way, he will have no restrictions on hoisting up as many shots as possible - a rookie head coach with a desperate "GM" in Toronto will result in a playground totally to Nephew's liking.

Nephew has proven the signature he places on a contract means very little given what has happened in the last 15 or 16 months. There is no way I would offer $210MM or $140MM to this guy. Committing to 4 or 5 years (in 2019) would be a very risky proposition for any team. The Spurs were fortunate to get what they did for Nephew.

Nephew is counting down the days until July 1, 2019 and he will not risk the payday he and his "group" desire. You know 5 YR/$95MM just doesn't go as far as it used to. I wonder if Brian Elphus ever got his money.......
    I only watched part of the Cavs game so I may be off but others also commented that it looks like he's not trying on D. He is getting to the line (which helps his TS%) although you are right his attempts are well up and his FG% is well down which points to being a bit of chucker. While it still is early in the season both of these things (no defense, chucking) would explain the poor advanced stats through two games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors resting Kawhi tonight
    Tendinopathy gonna tendinopathy tbh ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there any Spurs fans on here who simply don't care about Kawhi and or have already moved on by now.. So much hate

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a lot of fans still want to know what happened between the Spurs and Kawhi. No closure, that makes it harder to move on

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptor resting Kawhi?

Must be Kawhi's decision. Raptor's coach and management wouldn't dare to go against Kawhi's wishes and risk losing him in the offseason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets just put it out there....any hardcore spur fan will watch kawhi and see whats going on. Me, personally, I'm old, but it's so ty to see kiwi as his old self ....WTF really happened? its crazy. But, I love derozans personality, but yea, fck. Chief...get me outta here

Besides uncle show. Theres def some flaws in the SA system whether we all want to admit it or not. That should never have happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dunno why u clowns care about his efficiency on the raptors, isnt it win at all costs?

remember when everyone wanted him to be a playmaker on the spurs to elevate his game to the next level like avg +5apg? why does he need to do that? he doesnt need to be play maker have all round game, his already killing it in other areas of his game where his exploiting it to his advantage, his not effective being a playmaker, especially passing the ball to open brick layers...rather kawhi take that shot then clowns like mills/green or anyone open...

im still watchin raptors games even though its hard to watch those kents around him, beats watching the thats with the spurs roster especially with mills and forbes chucking bricks or cant defend anyone...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    raptors v hornets monday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    raptors v hornets monday.
    good game, hornets perimeter core is one of the best in the league imo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good game, hornets perimeter core is one of the best in the league imo
    Who have the Hornets got? I only can recall Kemba and TP. Who are their other perimeter players? How's Kidd-Gilchrist doing these days?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who have the Hornets got? I only can recall Kemba and TP. Who are their other perimeter players? How's Kidd-Gilchrist doing these days?
    Bridges, Batum, Lamb

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi and Tony on the same court tonight, I'll be at the game, I'll keep an eye out for any tension

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for Kawhi to get his explosion back..outside of the 3rd quarter against Boston, he's been very underwhelming..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't want pics of his shoes i was hoping some shoe guru would kno wat they were

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi and Tony on the same court tonight, I'll be at the game, I'll keep an eye out for any tension

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for Kawhi to get his explosion back..outside of the 3rd quarter against Boston, he's been very underwhelming..
    I'm more interested on seeing when his quad is going to explode, tbh.

Thread Information