Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
Results 1,001 to 1,008 of 1008
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing I will say is, the Spurs need to utilize Aldridge more in pick and rolls. There were several times in this game when he set a pick, rolled to the basket wide open, and didn't get the ball. Instead, a guard jacked up a midrange shot. Luckily it was a good shooting night, but that won't always be the case. Either way, it's important to feed your best player and keep him in rhythm. If he goes several minutes without touching the ball, that's not good

Aldridge has good hands and can score in a variety of ways on pick and rolls. He should be getting the same looks as Jokic does from his teammates.
    Yeah kept wondering why they dont go to Aldridge anymore where he goes deep in the paint. Maybe because he gets doubled or it’s because of Denver’s length or the missed bunnies in Game 5. But LMA cant keep shooting long twos anymore and I believe he’s more effective now under the basket

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing I will say is, the Spurs need to utilize Aldridge more in pick and rolls. There were several times in this game when he set a pick, rolled to the basket wide open, and didn't get the ball. Instead, a guard jacked up a midrange shot. Luckily it was a good shooting night, but that won't always be the case. Either way, it's important to feed your best player and keep him in rhythm. If he goes several minutes without touching the ball, that's not good

Aldridge has good hands and can score in a variety of ways on pick and rolls. He should be getting the same looks as Jokic does from his teammates.

Beats trying to back down Jokic or getting doubled and passing it away every time he gets Milsap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, last played was in 2015 where the spurs lost vs the clips. last won was in 2014.
    How did I not remember that. I guess I didn't want to remember that game. Such a wasted opportunity in 2015.
    Thank you for the correction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did I not remember that. I guess I didn't want to remember that game. Such a wasted opportunity in 2015.

Nephew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is unguardable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is clear that the three best small forwards of all time are

Larry Bird

Kevin Durant and

Lebron James

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is definitely in the conversation as to who is the best small forward of all time.........

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i cant forget that game 7 where timmy tried so hard to carry the entire team

Thread Information