Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2031
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been on the Wiggins wagon since last summer. He adds to a young team and his numbers are almost on par with DD. And way young rather pay him than did any day of the week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team has one guy who’s on the downside of his career and another guy who’s stuck in the 90s while both are perennial losers. Our young talent consists of guys who are mid to late first picks and others who we won’t see until 2025. No ing direction one way or another so what you see is what you get. We’re ed fam, there’s nothing exciting to hope for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clock is ticking spurs.........do you rebuild or run it back and extend demar!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    hawks should go after masai next. raptors are still better (obviously) but trae young, deandre hunter, john collins, capela, and a lottery pick isn't bad core to start with.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    PATFO: do u want beli or demarre?
    other nba teams: not really but we're interested in--*PATFO hangs up*

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    at least golden state didn't get capela.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand why players like Capela aren't that important anymore, but I still don't like it for Houston. Capela provides spacing for Harden and Westbrook when they drive to the rim because of the lob threat. Now defenders would be able to guard them more aggressively and especially in the playoffs they won't be getting all the calls. Guess they'll be better at dribble dribble dribble step back 3s...

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even better. They traded Covington for two firsts (which is quite a haul given that he sucks) and moved one of them for assets from Denver. I don't love them getting yet more young middling guys, but maybe they'll sort it out.
    Maybe it wasn't you, but I thought you were at one time stating Cov was an elite role player that you would want on the team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    two 1st for a role player. Even a good one. Boy, Rockets selling their future. Didn't they also give up a 1st for Wesbrook?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team has one guy who’s on the downside of his career and another guy who’s stuck in the 90s while both are perennial losers. Our young talent consists of guys who are mid to late first picks and others who we won’t see until 2025. No ing direction one way or another so what you see is what you get. We’re ed fam, there’s nothing exciting to hope for.
    Welcome to the Gregg Popovich show. He's the lone superstar of this team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swear on everything holy If the trade deadline come an go an we're rolling out the same bull lineup, Marco an Carroll still on the team... I'm letting my team pass go, never coming back to Spurstalk, an saying goodbye to this team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swear on everything holy If the trade deadline come an go an we're rolling out the same bull lineup, Marco an Carroll still on the team... I'm letting my team pass go, never coming back to Spurstalk, an saying goodbye to this team.

You might as well start saying your goodbyes now

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ATL totally wins that trade, good god their future is brighter than the firminios teeth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See ya

The bottom line is the Spurs have nothing that other teams really want, or willing to give up anything worthwhile to get. It happens.
    I suspect nothing this trade deadline-other than Carroll traded for almost nothing. , I suspect off-season will be when things happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh no trade will matter. We cannot win with Forbes starting or getting over 20 mpg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at least golden state didn't get capela.
    They’re going to get James Wiseman with the #1 or #2 overall pick in the draft who will be way better tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh no trade will matter. We cannot win with Forbes starting or getting over 20 mpg.
    THIS.

Trades won't matter if he's still playing significant minutes. Every statistical measure shows he shouldn't be anywhere near a professional basketball team, yet he continues to play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THIS.

Trades won't matter if he's still playing significant minutes. Every statistical measure shows he shouldn't be anywhere near a professional basketball team, yet he continues to play.
    Forbes is but a symptom. The disease is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is but a symptom. The disease is
    Yup. By far the best news would be pop announcing this is his last year. But the FO will probably give him a 6yr contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. By far the best news would be pop announcing this is his last year. But the FO will probably give him a 6yr contract
    I am praying for a miracle. Perhaps if the team just quit on the Old Asshole, he still has enough honor to step down before season's end. Give Becky the reins on an interim basis. It is already past the time for a change at the top. Send the Old Asshole to the winery - definitely need to cut all ties.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only hours left to trade deadline, if smb is in touch with pop pls wake him up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because it’s fun and we all know nothing will happen

DDR/LMA/Gay/Mills/Carroll to Detroit for Drummond/Griffin/Kennard/Jackson/2020 and 2022 1st rd picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information