Page 411 of 745 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,275 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ing they haven't offered the supermax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if this thread will reach 600 pages.

Whats the most pages in a spurstalk thread? All time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ship hit an iceberg, not sure we’ll survive, but it id rather go down with it then help the lakers

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    PATFO can choose between Saric/Covington and Ball/Kuzma at best, tbh. Should have traded him before LeBron made his announcement, that was a up that will cost them

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hold on...so the Lakers just signed Lebron, Lance "I blow at your ear" Stephenson and Javale "Weirdest Pony Tail in History" McGee...and they already have the Ball Pere and the concomitant craziness...that's going to be an interesting locker room...sounds perfect for Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not severed the way the media makes it seem It's that Kawhi wants a supermax deal and the Spurs are reluctant to offer it because of questions about his health.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm confused, is Randle not going there next year? Have they moved on?
    They still have the ability to match any offers that Randle signs as a restricted free agent. The problem it creates for the Lakers is that rival teams will likely sign Randle to an offer sheet with a bunch of "poison pill" provisions (no trade clauses, expensive trade kickers, huge bonuses that are easily achieved, etc.). On top of that, Randle will likely get an offer that is well above his market value. If the Lakers match any reasonable offer for Randle, it basically prevents them from having enough cap space to sign any top tier free agents. If they want to sign KL next offseason, they'll have to let go of Randle and also trade one or two other players on their roster plus waive and stretch Luol Deng's contract.

Just signing Caldwell Pope and Stephenson to 1 year deals doesn't create enough cap space for them to sign KL.

The Spurs need to hold onto KL unless the Lakers give up Kuzma, Hart, Ingram, picks, and get Randle to agree to a S&T to the Spurs. That's the only deal I would accept. Otherwise, we're better off keeping Leonard and let him play out the rest of his contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO can choose between Saric/Covington and Ball/Kuzma at best, tbh. Should have traded him before LeBron made his announcement, that was a up that will cost them
    Maybe they think there’s a glimmer of hope when pop sees kawhi in 3 weeks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy who was on a little break these past couple of weeks asking about the situation ?

So bro,

Group said they wanted a trade and preferably to the Lakers

Then Group said they's only resign with the Lakers

Group blames Parker for hurting Kawhito's little feelings

Kawhito not happy in SA

Kawhito's a doc who shopped any dude around with a med degree and no ethics who'd take his money to say he has to sit out last year

Group says Kawhito would consider resigning with Sixers

Group says Kawhito would sit out next year...

What's next ?

Kawhi setting himself on fire in front of the AT&T center or revealing state secrets to Kim-Jun-hung if Spurs don't trade him to the LA for a couple burritos and a bud ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's he supposed to see him for? Where/when was that reported?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Doubt kawhi shows up. He'll be injured all over again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs made the right decision not trading, these are offers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl Stephenson and Javele, finally some good news
    heck, the Spurs might be wise to wait out the year and trade Kawhi for Lebron after a potential disgusting season...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heck, the Spurs might be wise to wait out the year and trade Kawhi for Lebron after a potential disgusting season...
    Don't trade him there. I'd like to see the Spurs try and finish higher (even if KL sits) than the Lakers. Just DO NOT trade KL to the Lakers. , Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's he supposed to see him for? Where/when was that reported?
    According to windhorst and nicolas he’ll be there for olympic training camp.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should send him home from Team USA camp and guarantee LMA a gold medal in two years

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not severed the way the media makes it seem It's that Kawhi wants a supermax deal and the Spurs are reluctant to offer it because of questions about his health.
    This!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They still have the ability to match any offers that Randle signs as a restricted free agent. The problem it creates for the Lakers is that rival teams will likely sign Randle to an offer sheet with a bunch of "poison pill" provisions (no trade clauses, expensive trade kickers, huge bonuses that are easily achieved, etc.). On top of that, Randle will likely get an offer that is well above his market value. If the Lakers match any reasonable offer for Randle, it basically prevents them from having enough cap space to sign any top tier free agents. If they want to sign KL next offseason, they'll have to let go of Randle and also trade one or two other players on their roster plus waive and stretch Luol Deng's contract.

Just signing Caldwell Pope and Stephenson to 1 year deals doesn't create enough cap space for them to sign KL.

The Spurs need to hold onto KL unless the Lakers give up Kuzma, Hart, Ingram, picks, and get Randle to agree to a S&T to the Spurs. That's the only deal I would accept. Otherwise, we're better off keeping Leonard and let him play out the rest of his contract.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should send him home from Team USA camp and guarantee LMA a gold medal in two years
    Trade kawhi to Nigeria

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    The Spurs made the right decision not trading, these are offers
    and they are only going to get tier now that LeBraginka is holding a max slot for Kiwi in 2019 no matter what. PATFO could have at least gotten Phila to offer more with the idea that they'd have been more attractive destination for lebron now they don't even have that.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give it up. Kawhi has already spoken with James and he is going to the Lakers for sure now. James made the first move.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I offer it just to over the lakers, lebron and the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he refuses to play the first 30 days without injury the Spurs can stop him from entering free agency next summer

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree
    Draft night was the time to move Leonard. They should have been more aggressive in looking to land a top 10 draft pick in a strong draft and players. there were teams still interested on draft night. Those teams have pulled their interest now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point it doesn't hurt to offer the supermax. Spurs looking foolish more and more since rejecting Clippers draft day offer.

Thread Information