Page 417 of 745 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,425 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's easily the best trade proposal from the Fakers yet. Honestly they can keep Kuzma, dont care much for that dude based off recent TMZ interview & his tweet in reaction to PG re-upping with Methlahoma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is absolutely stunning to see this coming from Kawhi of all people.

Sometimes I still can't wrap my head around it, like it's some kind of a sick joke.
    What a time to be alive tbh
    Imagine a guy emerging from a 2 year coma today... : "Nah, GTFOH..."

People tend to naturally associate timidity to humility but as this poster child of an example demonstrates... there's no correlation.

Because yes kids... you can be a quiet, mute young human being and a total mother ing piece of . That's a potential configuration.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One executive said the proposed packages have gotten worse with each round of negotiations, while another said they’re flat-out unacceptable. That might change if the Lakers are determined to add their second star now. Multiple league sources suggest the Lakers could send a package to the Spurs featuring Ingram, multiple first-round picks, a sign-and-trade involving Randle, and possibly Josh Hart.
    3 hours ago via The Ringer

https://hoopshype.com/team/san-antonio-spurs/
    that’s what i want from the beginning, i understand people who don’t want to give kawhi to the Lakers but that’s The better we can get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you told me 3-4 years ago that Kawhi would be one of the biggest gots in sports history, I would have called you crazy....

I would have told you that you'd have a better shot at seeing Donald Trump as President....

Yet here we are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta go find one of these shirts on millitary now

Last edited by LakerHater; 07-02-2018 at 02:47 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl Stephenson and Javele, finally some good news
    Heading West
    Give up one of the remaining prime years
    Finishes on 3 chips
    Todays NBA gets ready for another few Rockets v Golden Fake wcf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moved the cavs to the west, so exciting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moving james' loss to the warriors from the finals to the first or second round might be an improvement though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I really don't care about getting a return back for Leonard.

I really just want to see Pop and RC tell this see you at training camp. I'd love to see what Uncle Dennis and Kawhi would do. It would really just be the best case scenario from a comedy standpoint especially if they somehow sit out or Kawhi is just purposefully sucking ass out on the court.

Worst case scenario, Spurs lose him for nothing, Kawhi is short 40-80mil and the Spurs rebuilding is accelerated instead of taking on B-level, C-Level prospects like Ingram and Kuzma.
    he's going to lose more if he continues the move of not showing up. also we'll see how long james is content to play with cap flexibility when he's carrying another ty supporting cast next january

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could easily see Kawhi taking a major pay cut to play with LA next season. Seriously.

At this point I think he just wants to be a Laker, period.
    Could you really. That would be financial suicide. If i was kawhis uncle i wouldnt be able to look at him with a straight face & say - "hey you're taking paycut & 80mill less security but we got you to the lakers". Uncle will be forced to do the math the longer this situation goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sometimes people make bad decisions. I think this board needs to stop assuming that leonard is oblivious to what's going on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I really don't care about getting a return back for Leonard.

I really just want to see Pop and RC tell this see you at training camp. I'd love to see what Uncle Dennis and Kawhi would do. It would really just be the best case scenario from a comedy standpoint especially if they somehow sit out or Kawhi is just purposefully sucking ass out on the court.

Worst case scenario, Spurs lose him for nothing, Kawhi is short 40-80mil and the Spurs rebuilding is accelerated instead of taking on B-level, C-Level prospects like Ingram and Kuzma.
    +1

Some people blame buford or pop, it's not their fault, we're talking about a player with a contract decided many months ago to quit the team and boycott it. He has cheated the team, he has collected money and he has cheated.

The rat and his group have acted unprofessionally and illegally. I have not seen such a situation in the nba, the team has to denounce this to the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1

Some people blame buford or pop, it's not their fault, we're talking about a player with a contract decided many months ago to quit the team and boycott it. He has cheated the team, he has collected money and he has cheated.

The rat and his group have acted unprofessionally and illegally. I have not seen such a situation in the nba, the team has to denounce this to the league.
    And while the Lakers just want him, other owners should be in contact with the Spurs encouraging them to take a stand. This is setting a very dangerous precedent for players to act in a similar fashion under contract because they simply don’t want to play in that city. You can’t tolerate this crap..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1

he cheated the fanbase.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let's not forget he quit on a playoff team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Source: Philadelphia are entertaining the idea of using stash Jonah Bolden as a trade asset. Lots of interest from other NBA teams, there’s a standard NBA buyout to free him of his $400,000 deal with Maccabi Tel Aviv.

David Pick (@IAmDPick)

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if LeBron going west will prompt Silver to try and put a 1-16 playoff format into place this year?

If so, Philly and Boston lose incentive to try and outbid each other for Kawhi. But right now they each should be busting down Pop's door for the chance to make the next 3-4 Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And while the Lakers just want him, other owners should be in contact with the Spurs encouraging them to take a stand. This is setting a very dangerous precedent for players to act in a similar fashion under contract because they simply don’t want to play in that city. You can’t tolerate this crap..
    you said a keyword, precedent

from the moment that the rat and his group decided to make public that it wanted to be traded to the fakers, in that moment the possibilities of a good trade for SA died.

He did not do it privately so that the team could have chances of getting good players, they did it in that way to do the maximum possible damage. After that how do people blame buford or pop for not making a trade if the rat destroyed any possibility?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you said a keyword, precedent

from the moment that the rat and his group decided to make public that it wanted to be traded to the fakers, in that moment the possibilities of a good trade for SA died.

He did not do it privately so that the team could have chances of getting good players, they did it in that way to do the maximum possible damage. After that how do people blame buford or pop for not making a trade if the rat destroyed any possibility?
    Edison Cavani >>>> Kwahi Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade with philly for whatever, sending out some salary. Sign Randall for free once they revoke the QO to use the cap space, because FTL!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do not give his uncle got what he wants...

Make them wait a year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj was just on ESPN saying it will be more difficult for the Fakers to trade for Kawhi now. He also stated the pieces they (Spurs) would have to take back became less appealing to them (Spurs). He stated its up to the Lakers to see if they want to part with their young pieces and also maybe come up with draft picks. He stated we'll find out very quickly if the Lakers feel some kind of urgency to get Kawhi. He stated the Lakers may just wait till next year and see if they can sign him via free agency, but that they did that with PG and obviously that didn't work out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if the supposed offers are shi**y now, bring the guy into training camp. In some respects it would be funny if he had to prove to every he is 100% (like the "group" said he is) and back to the player he was in 2016-2017. If he does, great - trade him to Boston or Phil in Feb, if he doesn't, he becomes Isiah Thomas due to his own greed and his family's greed. Wish KL good luck in July 19 and avoid wasting the salary cap space on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if LeBron going west will prompt Silver to try and put a 1-16 playoff format into place this year?

If so, Philly and Boston lose incentive to try and outbid each other for Kawhi. But right now they each should be busting down Pop's door for the chance to make the next 3-4 Finals.
    Woj was just on ESPN saying it will be more difficult for the Fakers to trade for Kawhi now. He also stated the pieces they (Spurs) would have to take back became less appealing to them (Spurs). He stated its up to the Lakers to see if they want to part with their young pieces and also maybe come up with draft picks. He stated we'll find out very quickly if the Lakers feel some kind of urgency to get Kawhi. He stated the Lakers may just wait till next year and see if they can sign him via free agency, but that they did that with PG and obviously that didn't work out.
    I wonder if the Lakers are looking up and realizing that they still don't have s good team. Signing McGee and Stevenson is close to clownshoes territory.

This leads up to Philly or nothing and I don't see them trading much for a year rental. Is he going to get them past Boston? No.

I see the Spurs just playing Kawhi or whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers big old deng/dung contract is a huge albatross that involves sweeting any offer for another team to take. Very few teams have that space for a two year contract hit.

The LAL should just be happy they got one aging, soon to be declining player to make them a fifth seed.

Thread Information