Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2031
    #POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kat is unhappy, minny collecting picks, expiring contracts and wanna trade wiggins, magic wants a scorer and get rid of gordon soo...

spurs: kat/reid/birch
    minny: ddr/gordon/poeltl/forbes 1st 2020 and 2022 via spurs/ 1st via magic
    magic: wiggins

murray/white/loonie/lma/kat

before u say that spurs give too much picks remember that kat is a beast on a 5yr contract and tbh we gonna draft a bust as always.

minny: gets ddr who probably opts out, poeltl and gordon- cheap players for future, forbes expiring and 3 picks
    orlando: there was a rumor about ddr for gordon and bamba so gordon + pick for a familiar player to ddr but younger with longer contract isnt too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^That might be the most unrealistic deal I've EVER seen here and that's saying something.

KAT is untouchable right now, and Magic wouldn't trade their first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Wright - the clock starts now. Time to see what our new GM is made of. Can he be someone who leads a front office confidently and smartly and make tough decisions. Pop looms large and so does RC, but it will be interesting to see if we got the right man for the job.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^That might be the most unrealistic deal I've EVER seen here and that's saying something.

KAT is untouchable right now, and Magic wouldn't trade their first.
    if hes really unhappy minny will have to trade him.
    magics 1st probably wont be a lottery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if hes really unhappy minny will have to trade him.
    magics 1st probably wont be a lottery
    They really don't have to though, nor do they have to settle on garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Wright - the clock starts now. Time to see what our new GM is made of. Can he be someone who leads a front office confidently and smartly and make tough decisions. Pop looms large and so does RC, but it will be interesting to see if we got the right man for the job.
    Nothing the Spurs do will be his call. It's Pop calling the shots. Hypothetically, even if he makes a great move, Pop could veto it because one of his pets is being moved.

I have no faith that Poop and the FO will do anything to TRULY improve the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing the Spurs do will be his call. It's Pop calling the shots. Hypothetically, even if he makes a great move, Pop could veto it because one of his pets is being moved.

I have no faith that Poop and the FO will do anything to TRULY improve the team.
    I know with the Spurs no decisions are made unilaterally. However, his job le is GM, he’s new and class is in session. Can’t just be a figurehead in times like these.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know with the Spurs no decisions are made unilaterally. However, his job le is GM, he’s new and class is in session. Can’t just be a figurehead in times like these.
    Honestly, I think that's exactly what he is in a time like this. This is Poop's show now that the stars are gone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I think that's exactly what he is in a time like this. This is Poop's show now that the stars are gone.
    I think you're right unfortunately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you're right unfortunately
    Some here call me a whiner, fake fan, pessimist, but everything I've said since the summer of '17 and that SI report that Kawhi didn't like the moves the FO made/didn't make have more or less come true...I really hope I'm wrong about this deadline and this summer. Unfortunately, everything I've seen and heard says otherwise.

I really think they do nothing, miss the playoffs, and go on to extend DD or let him walk, then resign Forbes, and try this again with or without DD.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some here call me a whiner, fake fan, pessimist, but everything I've said since the summer of '17 and that SI report that Kawhi didn't like the moves the FO made/didn't make have more or less come true...I really hope I'm wrong about this deadline and this summer. Unfortunately, everything I've seen and heard says otherwise.

I really think they do nothing, miss the playoffs, and go on to extend DD or let him walk, then resign Forbes, and try this again with or without DD.
    with this i agree, u not pessimist but realist. Spurs wont do nothing now and nothing significant during the summer. Sad but true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should ask him why not? Or why the spurs are content with keeping a team together that's below 500

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs ain't doing guys. Get ready to see Forbes start for 30 more games

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs ain't doing guys. Get ready to see Forbes start for 30 more games
    Promise it's only going to be 30?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Promise it's only going to be 30?
    Nah. He's getting a new deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This. Its frustrating as hearing all these teams actively on the phones with other teams trying to better their team. While this team is just going to stand pat even though there's glaring problems on this team. I am 100% confident that at the end of the day Wright has no say, hopefully he has a backbone tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should ask him why not? Or why the spurs are content with keeping a team together that's below 500
    Who's available to trade for that will get the Spurs over .500 with assets that will not put us right where we are. We are not a player away from contending and anything we would give up to get the non-existent franchise changing player out there would require us to give up enough of our good players that we sit at status quo.

As boring as it is, big trades are generally a bad idea this time of year if you are trying to make the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's available to trade for that will get the Spurs over .500 with assets that will not put us right where we are. We are not a player away from contending and anything we would give up to get the non-existent franchise changing player out there would require us to give up enough of our good players that we sit at status quo.

As boring as it is, big trades are generally a bad idea this time of year if you are trying to make the playoffs.
    It doesn't have to be a big trade tho. We are not making the playoffs either way. Shipping off a piece or 2 to get a young wing for the future would not be a bad thing, or a young player that has potential. Aaron Gordon or Justice Winslow would be dope to add to the young core and our draft pick this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This team doesn't have good players- The right question you should've asked is: "How many players are out there that are better than Bryn Forbes and Trey in Lyles?"

The answer: plenty. About 80% of the in league is better than those 2 scrubs. So yes a trade is absolutely realistic and should be made, but Flopovich is senile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stop being so rational.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to make a huge trade to make the playoffs. What's certain though is that they won't as currently constructed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If that is the case, I think that alone paints a pretty compelling picture to move DeRozan/LMA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also, while I agree for different reasons, this really isn’t true.

SA has all their picks to offer. ATL just got Capela for a mid to late first and an expiring deal. You can land impactful players without gutting your team if you are willing to pay the picks price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to trade LMA and Derozan. Derozan deserves a chance to be on a good team, he's expiring, he's playing well, and the Spurs aren't making the playoffs. We've put this off as long as possible, but its now time to make sure that they get some value, move on, and start the rebuild in earnest. The chances to make the playoffs are just too low with this team to roll the dice.

Its been a of a run, but its time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to trade LMA and Derozan. Derozan deserves a chance to be on a good team, he's expiring, he's playing well, and the Spurs aren't making the playoffs. We've put this off as long as possible, but its now time to make sure that they get some value, move on, and start the rebuild in earnest. The chances to make the playoffs are just too low with this team to roll the dice.

Its been a of a run, but its time.

Agree, but if (and hopefully) the Spurs reach that conclusion, the Summer may be the best time. I would love it to happen now, but no biggie as long as it happens in the Summer.

Thread Information