Page 43 of 1633 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753931435431043 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 40801
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about response. Winehole seems to want mass quarantines of cities & towns like China and Italy have done even though that clearly does not work.
    I don't know what measures would be appropriate.

I do know it's not appropriate to tell the American people a vaccine is a few weeks away, that anyone who needs one can get tested this Friday, and that it's probably ok to go to work if you're symptomatic, because COVID-19 is no different from the seasonal flu this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See previous post. Why are you behind
    I wasn't.

Your reply followed my question, but go ahead, e the football because your answer came after my question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There so much to criticize him for. A virus from China ain't one of them though. The bug got out, it can't be stopped by Democrat or Republican. As I've been saying.
    "We tried nothing and we're all out of ideas.

Besides, it wouldn't do any good."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what measures would be appropriate.

I do know it's not appropriate to tell the American people a vaccine is a few weeks away, that anyone who needs one can get tested this Friday, and that it's probably ok to go to work if you're symptomatic, because COVID-19 is no different from the seasonal flu this year.
    but Trump

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There so much to criticize him for. A virus from China ain't one of them though. The bug got out, it can't be stopped by Democrat or Republican. As I've been saying.
    Trump should shut his mouth on the entire subject.
    We finally get to something you have a clue about but say nothing about the fact our president is an idiot because he wont read or listen to anyone who actually understands this virus and the spread; he is not responsible for the virus, but the idiot can clearly exacerbate panic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't.

Your reply followed my question, but go ahead, e the football because your answer came after my question.

I meant why are you behind on what happened with the CDC test weeks ago. You're so concerned about testing like that's going to stop a virus.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but the idiot can clearly exacerbate panic.
    Italy is attacking asians in the streets. Ukraine rioting to stop Ukrainians from coming home. Americans buying lots of purell.

Panic is relative I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has you to excuse everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want 24/7 vitriolic hyperbolic coverage of the pandemic, tune into CNN.

Playing in an empty airport near you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Italy is attacking asians in the streets. Ukraine rioting to stop Ukrainians from coming home. Americans buying lots of purell.

Panic is relative I guess.
    WE need TRUMP to shut the fck up on this subject.
    Period.

This is pretty similar to how the idiot reacts to all kinds of problems that are NOT easy.
    He pretends like he understand them and enacts and blurts out all kinds of stupid things.
    He reads nothing, asks advice from people who know nothing, hires people who know nothing...
    And this is our president, the wise calming influence.

And people will vote for this fool again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant why are you behind on what happened with the CDC test weeks ago. You're so concerned about testing like that's going to stop a virus.
    Containment clearly isn't an option, but pretending like testing has zero effect on outcomes is dishonest if not evil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, the CDC just ed up. Dr. Messonier admitted it and apologized weeks ago when they were still doing biweekly press conferences. It's still posted on their website

Stated in the press briefing today, the test is considered an essential test which means insurance, medicare, medicaid are all required to fully cover it. Those christian sharing plans maybe not, depnds on what Jesus says.

Anyways, as I said soon the test will be available to any physician to order. Get ready for the confirmed count to skyrocket, not that it makes any difference except adding to the panic factor.
    I read about the contaminated lab a week or so ago, yeah.

I do disagree that it doesn't matter. I mean, I get that some people will try to ankle-bite politically with this , but from a strict medical and planning standpoint it is important to know the scope of the problem locally.

It's just like any other problem, it's simply stupid to make decisions if you're not fully informed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uhmmm

The more data we get the better we understand how to handle the next one.
    Epidemiologists are sick of having to model so much stuff because of lack of data.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In before the obvious joke about this administration having great experience in keeping people in isolation and separating them from their children...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just going to be another virus we throw on the list of known viruses we will have to deal with going forward. It's contagious, but doesn't appear to be very deadly, unless you're old and sick. No fatalities under 10 y.o.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, in before the first illegal immigrant carrying the virus is found and suddenly, containment good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In before the obvious joke about this administration having great experience in keeping people in isolation and separating them from their children...
    Delightful.

It must be such a thrill sequestering people.
    Lets just make sure its squalid enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uhmmm

The more data we get the better we understand how to handle the next one.
    Epidemiologists are sick of having to model so much stuff because of lack of data.

We have a ton of data. What data prepares you from something never seen before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, in before the first illegal immigrant carrying the virus is found and suddenly, containment good

We'd probably have a ton more cases if not for strict travel restrictions implemented a month ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just going to be another virus we throw on the list of known viruses we will have to deal with going forward. It's contagious, but doesn't appear to be very deadly, unless you're old and sick. No fatalities under 10 y.o.
    Would be nice if we had a vaccine already, until then, being careful doesn't hurt... and lol @ no fatalities under 10, but only dangerous if you're old and sick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'd probably have a ton more cases if not for strict travel restrictions implemented a month ago.
    can't stop travel if you can't catch em

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which countries did that include?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, Iran.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're basically in the "gun control good", but "bad guys don't care about gun control" area here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have a ton of data. What data prepares you from something never seen before.
    The more tests we run the better idea we have of the TRUE number of people that are infected therefore can follow the outcome.
    NO we dont have a ton of data because we have to computer model the spread, etc...
    People who have to do health care work by having people filling out surveys have to put so much unknown into programs its ridiculous.
    I cant say anything more than you are wrong.

Thread Information