Page 431 of 491 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,775 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when did paul george suddenly become "elite"?
    When Uncle Denny told #2 he was, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want the Spurs to beat this got so bad. I think it would've been very likely if that other got Morris hadn't reneged.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean he owed it to Spurs to get a better return, somewhat what PG got for OKC. Instead this ed up chose to torpedoed Spurs chances by spewing all lies instead of being truthful.
    That's PATFO own fault. Kawhi told them he wanted to play in LA, there are 2 teams in LA. Play them against each other to get a massive haul. That's what OKC did with PG. Instead stubborn old Pop made it clear they wouldn't trade him to the Lakers which eliminated a lot of the leverage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He finished top 3 in MVP and DPOY last season, some would say that's "elite".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “You know, once I got together with my team and we put the pros and cons down, it was never about winning a championship,” Leonard said to Yahoo Sports. “It was about what the future has to hold. And for me, myself and my family, that's what type of decision I had to make. It’s no discredit to Toronto, I just wanted to play at home. I wanted to do that before I got traded there, and obviously when I got there, it was a goal of mine to make history and get them a championship, and I feel like I did my job there pretty much and that I should be granted to go play where I wanted to after I gave them what they needed. I just wanted to play at home. Like Paul said, our families are able to come to games. But just from my own thinking, it’s like we're in the NBA and I played eight years already. Eight years can fly by so fast, and we’re not able to do anything with [our families] eight or nine months of the season.

“So once the summer comes, you got three months to either go see family, train and do your other business obligations. There’s really no time to see them, to see your family. I love my family. Over the last five or six years, I’ll go back home and see my family, my nieces and nephews, and they’re talking, playing, shooting basketballs, and I’m like, ‘Dang, I missed all this. Y’all talking already. What? You’re doing this?’ So it’s like, ‘Man, where the have I been?’ It feels like you been in a matrix or something.

“For me, it was a family situation more so than a basketball decision. Basketball is going to be here long without me, so I feel like when we’re here, we just have to make sure we share it with our loved ones, and that’s one of the big reasons why I came to the Clippers.”
    What bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the timvp hadn't disabled the search functions all you spergs talking would be in thread after thread response after response in summer 2017 ing about not trading for PG13. You were also in ing about the Loyalty contracts to "the leader" aka towely towel waiver aka Patty and Gasol. You all posted about "PATFO, you suck. If I were Kawhi, I wouldn't waste my prime years...."

Here you have from the guy's mouth he went to PATFO requesting to GET RID of LMA and whatever remnants of the leftover Big three for a running made in PG13 and THEY DIDN'T do it.

For 's sake, the SPURG of this BBS is strong

lol

Who requested the disable of the search function?
    Lol... damn dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a good man...
    I have tears. You see the tears? I have 'em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the timvp hadn't disabled the search functions all you spergs talking would be in thread after thread response after response in summer 2017 ing about not trading for PG13. You were also in ing about the Loyalty contracts to "the leader" aka towely towel waiver aka Patty and Gasol. You all posted about "PATFO, you suck. If I were Kawhi, I wouldn't waste my prime years...."

Here you have from the guy's mouth he went to PATFO requesting to GET RID of LMA and whatever remnants of the leftover Big three for a running mate in PG13 and THEY DIDN'T do it.

lol

Arguing that LMA or DDR or BETTER than PG13, when not metric or sound basketball NAME would agree with you. LOL

Using the "disrespect towards 21" as a way distracting from the ABOVE.

lol

Was this community ever good?
    Feel free to stop posting if you don't like it here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here you have from the guy's mouth he went to PATFO requesting to GET RID of LMA and whatever remnants of the leftover Big three for a running mate in PG13 and THEY DIDN'T do it.

lol

Arguing that LMA or DDR or BETTER than PG13, when not metric or sound basketball NAME would agree with you. LOL

lol

Shut up bro. The Spurs were legitimate contenders when PG was being shopped and they would've remained that for years if Nephew hadn't quit on them. It made no sense to break up that core for what was, at the time, a 1 year rental since PG made his intentions about wanting to play in LA clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably the moment Houston hung up after saying Harden’s going nowhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look up the stats on basketballreference...they were in their prime in 2012 or 2013 when nephew came on board. Not to mention they went to the WCF, Finals, Finals, WCF in 4 of his seasons with the spurs. #2 is re ed for making this comment.
    He said at his age

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This playing the "I just wanted to go home" card after trying to sell the idea that the Spurs pushed him out of SA.

Yeah , we all already knew there was nothing the Spurs could have done to keep you in San Antonio. Nice of you to finally admit it after playing the victim card.

And lol at the whole "going back home" bull , you wouldn't have asked to "go back home" if you had been born in Minnesota.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

lol

Didn't he go for KD first before scouting PG? Do you buy the rubbish that comes from this guy's mouth ? In his short sample of trades and negotiating with teams so for he has proven to be an un reputable shady snake. PATFO did the right thing if they did not follow this idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait..if kawhi wants PG instead of LMA, the spurs should have aggressively pursued that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up bro. The Spurs were legitimate contenders when PG was being shopped and they would've remained that for years if Nephew hadn't quit on them. It made no sense to break up that core for what was, at the time, a 1 year rental since PG made his intentions about wanting to play in LA clear.
    Hmm. Now that you say it like that. He wouldve had a full year to recruit him back to LA. Imo, he always wanted to go back to LA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This fool was “homesick”.

Since being homesick isn’t a legit excuse to force your way out of an organization....especially the Spurs and you’ve been winning (WCF Appearance). He literally played hooky to PATFO until they realized they were getting punk’d..

“It was never about winning championships”.

Wow..just...Wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

lol

Search has been back for weeks now, bra.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Search has been back for weeks now, bra.

Derp!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said prime at his age. I think Kiwi didn’t want to be in the big 3 shadow. I don’t know if that’s coming from him or Uncle Dennis because of the lucrative deals nor star treatment he couldn’t get.
    Exactly. It's clear he's excited to play with someone close to his age at an elite level. Was any of the big 3 near his age?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, he lied about fake injury, so he could easily be lying about this.

Until the next CBA. It's going to be a bloodbath. Owners going to regain control, especially as Lebum's star fades.
    I am not sure what owners can do. They keep shorting the max contracts. Doesn't seem to make that much difference.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's PATFO own fault. Kawhi told them he wanted to play in LA, there are 2 teams in LA. Play them against each other to get a massive haul. That's what OKC did with PG. Instead stubborn old Pop made it clear they wouldn't trade him to the Lakers which eliminated a lot of the leverage.
    That not trading with the Lakers worked out so well for Pop. Didn't he even try to get Dell Demps to not trade AD?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This fool was “homesick”.

Since being homesick isn’t a legit excuse to force your way out of an organization....especially the Spurs and you’ve been winning (WCF Appearance). He literally played hooky to PATFO until they realized they were getting punk’d..

“It was never about winning championships”.

Wow..just...Wow
    He didn't force his way out because he was homesick... The organization did him wrong and he said it, I guess I'll go home

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't force his way out because he was homesick... The organization did him wrong and he said it, I guess I'll go home
    can you be more specific on what they did ? looks that TIMVP has some info on that but none of us knows really what's all about...
    From what he's now saying, looks like his will has always been to go to LA no matter what (and his behavior and choices confirms that).
    From what Uncle said looks that there has been a lack of trust by spurs patfo that caused a lack of trust by n° 2 and his group...
    I wonder what the are they talking about...they have been out of the game for 73 games despite being cleared by Spurs doctors and nba doctors (plus other 7/8 doctors of their choice), decided to play when they wanted, had complete control of all the medical situation thanks to the (wrong, imho) choice of patfo and they hide from the same patfo and did not consent to the same patfo to even look at the medical records ...lack of trust my ass...its the opposite.
    There has been too much trust in a group of dishonest people...and no professional should be allowed to be paid millions (18 precisely) to not play at all, and no agent (or fake agent as uncle is) should be allowed to tease organizations like this...
    That's the real problem nba has to face...because one thing is to say players have rights, but another is to say they have the right to do what they want against the same team and organization that is paying them...ask publicly for trades indicating just one preferred destination, faking injuries or create havoc inside the team (the way Jimmy Butler did with Minny) or decide to not play even when cleared by nba and teams doctors are unacceptable and unprofessional behaviors that have to be punished and punished heavily...and I mean with years of suspension from nba, to the elimination of the chance for the player to play for another team, till being banned from nba.

Thread Information