Page 447 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3473974374434444454464474484494504514574975479471447 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,175 of 40795
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well they fight against it for some people....

The Repug tactic is to disqualify Dem mail-ins for obscure reasons, just throw them away, while counting all the Repug mail-ins, aka, yet another example of Repug "counting fraud"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scrah, cooking is fun. I treat it like video games. You should too.
    I'd be wasting money. The other day I try making rice and it came out like paste.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash stops funding WHO, punching the the wrong victim at the wrong time, sorta like dubya and head after 9/11 invading the wrong country.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How prevalent is this overreach you speak of? See, again, the age of twitter. My dad just went to home depot (in Southern California) to buy seeds .

And many restaurants are selling grocery goods.

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/13/83163...-groceries-now
    https://www.myrecipes.com/news/resta...ling-groceries
    The regulations overreach is pretty widespread. Check the building codes in your area. You'll likely find a minimum square footage. You'll find codes preventing people from adding another liveable building to existing property. Over regulation is baked into the cake. So I'd say it's pretty prevalent.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's why it's a total non-story.
    Yep. Also no Senate confirmation for Biden.

Has Fox been interviewing the victim nonstop?

Also, why do you trust Trump?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash stops funding WHO, punching the the wrong victim at the wrong time, sorta like dubya and head after 9/11 invading the wrong country.
    WHO is no victim. They deserve this. If they need extra funding they can go lick China's ass again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be wasting money. The other day I try making rice and it came out like paste.
    use twice the amount of water as rice, when it reaches boiling cover and put heat to minimum

wtf come on niga

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so?? we dont know what the they did before. they all could have been blowing the priest in the back before

we are talking about scientific tests done in a lab vs anecdotes

come on

so far no evidence this thing is airborne
    That transmission was officially ruled airborne I think. It's data, shouldn't be dismissed as just an anecdote. Osterholm was warning of this airborne transmission back in early March and it looks like he was right based on this case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That transmission was officially ruled airborne I think. It's data, shouldn't be dismissed as just an anecdote. Osterholm was warning of this airborne transmission back in early March and it looks like he was right based on this case.

We are soo doomed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you srs?

But there's always a first thing to everything scrah.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Also no Senate confirmation for Biden.

Has Fox been interviewing the victim nonstop?

Also, why do you trust Trump?
    Fox should not be covering this at a significant level. It's a decades old allegation. The #believewomen crowd should be though. Also there has been some coverage but author took a completely different tone than they did when writing about Kavenaugh. So yes, you are correct in expecting less coverage but not this much of a difference. And I'm correct highlighting their massive bias.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox should not be covering this at a significant level. It's a decades old allegation. The #believewomen crowd should be though. Also there has been some coverage but author took a completely different tone than they did when writing about Kavenaugh. So yes, you are correct in expecting less coverage but not this much of a difference. And I'm correct highlighting their massive bias.
    So no media coverage is a good thing.

Why do you trust Trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude get a rice cooker. They're dirt cheap and they make perfect rice every time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The regulations overreach is pretty widespread. Check the building codes in your area. You'll likely find a minimum square footage. You'll find codes preventing people from adding another liveable building to existing property. Over regulation is baked into the cake. So I'd say it's pretty prevalent.
    What's that have to do with how widespread the regulation is to prevent restaurants from selling groceries? And yes, some regulation is bad, some is good. You're doing all-or-nothing thinking again. I think a min sq footage law is nonsensical, but I agree that anyone wanting to add on a room or build a separate dwelling on their property should have to go through the coding process. Why? Because some dip weekend Bob Vila wannabe might up the electrical or plumbing, and the resulting fire or stench from that up might become MY problem, as well.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Put a half stick of butter in it and you'd be livin'. Butter is the best condiment ever invented.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    use twice the amount of water as rice, when it reaches boiling cover and put heat to minimum

wtf come on niga
    Was about to type this. Mutha a never boil water before?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Doesn't have to be human made to escape out of the lab.
    So they were studying corona viruses and one "escaped"? (Implying they knew it could be harmful to humans?)
    Except they were/are already in the environment.
    Like the many types they have already found in the environment, except this one was especially bad?

Do tell?

They study animal models of these viruses already that do not infect humans so I would like to know what happened here.
    Evolution in the lab?
    Last edited by pgardn; 04-14-2020 at 09:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, per Worldometer:
    April 14th: 26945 new cases and 2407 new deaths in the United States

New York City today has reported 3,778 additional deaths that have occurred since March 11 and have been classified as "probable," defined as follows: “decedent had no known positive laboratory test for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) but the death certificate lists as a cause of death “COVID-19” or an equivalent". We will add these to the New York State total as soon as it is determined whether the historical distribution can be obtained
    Yikes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHO is no victim. They deserve this. If they need extra funding they can go lick China's ass again.
    Trump tweeted that China was being very helpful and the WHO were very transparent.

Was he wrong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol officially ruled? by who? Tony Brothers?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, per Worldometer:

Yikes.
    Death count is high because of underreporting on previous days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wtf come on niga
    I always eat short grain and use the Japanese trick of water up to the first knuckle when I put my index finger touching the rice. Medium and long grain different? I don't think I have ever cooked anything but short grain since that's the I grew up on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death count is high because of underreporting on previous days.
    I wasn't talking about today's count.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's that have to do with how widespread the regulation is to prevent restaurants from selling groceries? And yes, some regulation is bad, some is good. You're doing all-or-nothing thinking again. I think a min sq footage law is nonsensical, but I agree that anyone wanting to add on a room or build a separate dwelling on their property should have to go through the coding process. Why? Because some dip weekend Bob Vila wannabe might up the electrical or plumbing, and the resulting fire or stench from that up might become MY problem, as well.
    It has do with a laundry list of regulations that prevent us from adapting. From the top regulations that made us over reliant on the CDCs botched test all the way down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scrah, cooking is fun. I treat it like video games. You should too.
    Man I gotta make some mole poblano. It's like 23 ingredients for Rick Bayless' recipe and makes my kitchen look like a warzone when I make it but you could put it on a shoe and it would be ing delicious and it freezes great too.

Thread Information