Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2031
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I'd hate to pass with White, though. But I can't doubt that Herro has been a fantastic shooter. But I still am high on White. I like him better than Murry tbh.
    I'm 'either or' on White and Murray myself. I think Herro's shooting and contract make more sense here (assuming we keep Murray) and White's superior defense and capable shooting make more sense for a team trying to compete in the playoffs.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm 'either or' on White and Murray myself. I think Herro's shooting and contract make more sense here (assuming we keep Murray) and White's superior defense and capable shooting make more sense for a team trying to compete in the playoffs.
    if we can get herro it doesnt matter we give murray or white, just do it. Herro is waay better than these two combined.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the woj and Lowe special they mentioned the. Spurs have been exploring trades for demar and lamarcus, but could always wait and see if they can convince demar to do a sign and trade in the off season when more cap space become available. Looks like they really are trying at least.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh holy ! Winslow? No, no, no, naw. Every deficiency that DeRozan has, he has in spades. Last I checked, his career TS% was well down into the .400's.

If they would trade him straight up for Bryn and Beli, okay. Then the Spurs would have a perfect sub for Demar. That way the SL and the subs would have the exact same problems, and you could plan on putting the exact same kinds of players on the floor to compensate. And it would get rid of Bryn and Beli. But other than that, no.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Herro is really just a pipe dream. He is too popular for Miami to trade unless they get a stud that is in a long term contract. We do not have one of those. So no way they trade him to us for any of what we have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont worry, demmarree is gonna be dealt

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I'm looking at. I don't think Spurs have to give up LA or DeRozan for him. There seems to be a disagreement between Winslow and the Heat about his injury. If it was possible to design another package by maybe including Rudy that would really help the Spurs, assuming Winslow can come back being the same player. According to reports he is hard to move for the Heat right now, so it gives the Spurs some leverage.
    I will say I saw Winslow live at beginning of season and he looked really good. The Heat were actually playing him as PG initiating the offensive. While he was awkward at times he was effective & showed more ability to create than I ever thought he would. Of course was one game, so hard to draw any conclusions, but he has more abilities as a playmaker than I thought (at least that night)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winslow has way better defensive potential than DeRozan, but yeah. He’s not been anything special. The fact MIA doesn’t have picks worries me.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im so high on herro and duncan so maybe

lma white walker 1st 2020 2nd 2021 for winslow olynyk(or jameson) herro duncan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it’s something like LMA + Mills + Carroll for Dragic + Winslow + Herro + Myers Leonard? Ok maybe.

Gets SA two youth players in Winslow and Herro. Dragic and Myers are both off the books next year and SA clears most of LMA deal, Mills and Carroll from the books.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That price is too high for me. I like herro but, not that much.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winslow has way better defensive potential than DeRozan, but yeah. He’s not been anything special. The fact MIA doesn’t have picks worries me.
    He isn't and you could definitely make the argument that a should be re-building team shouldn't be tacking on middling young veterans like him to their already uninspiring youth, but with so many players on entry level contracts as is and the fact that, at best, Aldridge and DeRozan will fetch a lottery protected 1st (in a supposed weak draft, no less), I could easily see them prioritizing pieces like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus thats alot and i dont know much about duncan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it’s something like LMA + Mills + Carroll for Dragic + Winslow + Herro + Myers Leonard? Ok maybe.

Gets SA two youth players in Winslow and Herro. Dragic and Myers are both off the books next year and SA clears most of LMA deal, Mills and Carroll from the books.
    That deal is great for us. Think Miami might want us to throw in a pick though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will say I saw Winslow live at beginning of season and he looked really good. The Heat were actually playing him as PG initiating the offensive. While he was awkward at times he was effective & showed more ability to create than I ever thought he would. Of course was one game, so hard to draw any conclusions, but he has more abilities as a playmaker than I thought (at least that night)
    I wouldn't trade DeRozan or Aldridge for him, but if you can get him without giving up one of them he would instantly be our 3rd best player. He can run the pick and roll, has playmaking ability, shot 38% from 3 last season and is a good defender. And he can play every position from 1 to 4. Having him out there with DeMar would improve the team on both ends significantly. People here need to understand that we are starting Bryn Forbes and Trey Lyles, the bar is very very very low.

Apparently the Heat are looking for depth, have an open roster spot and are trying to move Waiters and James Johnson. It's probably a long shot knowing Pop, but the price for Winslow would probably go down if you are willing to take on Waiters contract. He's a head case though, so I don't think Spurs would do that.

I can see Miami being interested in Gay and White, but not much more if you exclude DeRozan/Aldridge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs just doing their due diligence lol I’d love for them to trade though

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    suns might move oubre. too bad they hate the spurs though.

i'd do something like demar, carroll, beli, either murray or lonnie, 2020 1st round pick for rubio, oubre, and ayton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i'd do something like demar, carroll, beli, either murray or lonnie, 2020 1st round pick for rubio, oubre, and ayton.
    You're kidding right? where do yall come up with these ridiculous trades

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That price is too high for me. I like herro but, not that much.
    Jesus thats alot and i dont know much about duncan
    herro and duncan are both great shooters and thats what murray needs, to be surrounded by these kind of players. Neither walker nor white give that. Imo murray herro duncan that would be a deadly backcourt trio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who gives a about "what Murray needs"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing that has to be considered is that the Heat want Iggy and don't have a pick to trade for him...They would love to trade James Johnson for Iggy and Memphis would do it if a 1st rounder is included. Depends on the package though if you want to give that up since this is the highest pick Spurs had in 20 years

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You're kidding right? where do yall come up with these ridiculous trades
    no. spurs plug holes by getting three starting caliber players. they get a PG, SF, and C.

rubio / white / oubre / la / ayton at least make the POs.

if spurs miss the POs with their current roster, they aren't drafting anyone better than ayton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

, DeRozan has way better defensive potential than DeRozan. This guy is Demar DeRozan - just a less effective version.

I'm telling you, if they put Winslow on the same team as DDR, there are going to be Spurs fans self-immolating on the court at halftime. The Coyote is going to have to start carrying a fire extinguisher.

It's too late to watch games, but go look at his numbers. He can't draw fouls like DeMar, but if he could he only shoots like 66%. He shoots consistent low-.400's overall, and he's not a deep threat. Why in the would this team want another one of those?

Not only that, but he's been hurt all season. What's he played - 10 games or something? , I might be one of the fans with a can of gasoline and a match. I don't think I could stand to watch that.

Thread Information