Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1394
    Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    It’s gonna be epic tonight in Miami. Heat clinch the East, enjoy the moment, and then beat the Nuggets in 5-6 games.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Miami really is going to blow a 3-0 lead aren't they? Come on Jimmy, drop 60 on these gots tomorrow because watching the Celtics get skull ed by Jokic in the Finals sounds boring as .
    Nah. Heat stopped playing in the 2nd half of game 4. Game 5 was a “thank you” for the home team. Tonight it ends. Butler isn’t letting this go 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love me some Jimmy "Buckets", but ultimately it wont matter who wins. Noone is gonna beat Denver in the finals.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Love me some Jimmy "Buckets", but ultimately it wont matter who wins. Noone is gonna beat Denver in the finals.
    Denver is being drastically overrated. They beat an imploding wolves team, an imploding Suns team, and the weak Lakers. Miami’s road has been more impressive (sans the Knicks). Denver has had it too easy but that ends in the finals.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Denver is being drastically overrated. They beat an imploding wolves team, an imploding Suns team, and the weak Lakers. Miami’s road has been more impressive (sans the Knicks). Denver has had it too easy but that ends in the finals.
    It's too convenient to dismiss losing teams as imploding just to write off the winning team. It's the eternal asterisk just in case your team loses.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    It's too convenient to dismiss losing teams as imploding just to write off the winning team. It's the eternal asterisk just in case your team loses.
    Wolves were a mess before the playoffs, Suns were a mess and struggled to beat a depleted Clips team in round 1, the Lakers beat a depleted Memphis team and an aging Warriors squad. Denver has had it super easy. Won’t be the case vs Miami in the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe anything TtoZ says unless he swears his life on it.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Celts will use Brogdon’s injury and being out as an excuse tonight.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Wolves were a mess before the playoffs, Suns were a mess and struggled to beat a depleted Clips team in round 1, the Lakers beat a depleted Memphis team and an aging Warriors squad. Denver has had it super easy. Won’t be the case vs Miami in the finals.
    Most if not all teams are injured and/or depleted this time of year. No one cares.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    What's with all the one on one basketball these days?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Caleb Martin is a ing stud. Miami weathered this bull Boston storm. Now they are in control and then focus on Denver on Monday. Adios Boston you ing overrated s! Wooooooooo!!!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Gabe Vincent sticking daggers in Boston! Wooooooooo!!!! I love this team. Guys always stepping up. Guys always having each others backs! I’ll even go on and say this Heat team is my all-time favorite championship squad. Yes, even over the Heatles. This team is special. Most impressive championship team in NBA and even sports history!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Most if not all teams are injured and/or depleted this time of year. No one cares.
    I actually do agree. Nobody can be deep like this Heat squad. Denver will learn the hard way starting Thursday.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Gabe Vincent sticking daggers in Boston! Wooooooooo!!!! I love this team. Guys always stepping up. Guys always having each others backs! I’ll even go on and say this Heat team is my all-time favorite championship squad. Yes, even over the Heatles. This team is special. Most impressive championship team in NBA and even sports history!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Comon you stupid s! Play your game and Boston is done. Stop playing down to Boston’s level.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Comon you stupid s! Play your game and Boston is done. Stop playing down to Boston’s level.
    Jimmy Buckets looking shook. Tatum giving him work.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heckuva game

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    After all of that bull , the 2023 NBA Champs are only down 4. Beautiful!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Meh. Miami was playing down to Boston’s level. Miami has this win wrapped up! Onto Denver!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Jimmy Buckets looking shook. Tatum giving him work.
    not really. Despite that bull , Heat kept it close. Boston sucks when Miami keeps it close. Start acknowledging the Heat as your 2023 champs plus 2 more times.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    not really. Despite that bull , Heat kept it close. Boston sucks when Miami keeps it close. Start acknowledging the Heat as your 2023 champs plus 2 more times.
    Jimmy looks bad. Boston is settling for long bricks when Miami showed they couldn't stop Tatum's penetration. It's funny to see how bad some of these teams are compared to teams of the past who played much better down the stretch. It's almost like a contest to see who settles first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. Miami was playing down to Boston’s level. Miami has this win wrapped up! Onto Denver!
    They're still playing down lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plenty of time left though

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Grind game, lots of mistakes but defense is strong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston's a little nervous here

Thread Information