Page 48 of 154 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 3832
    Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the subways in NYC can be crazy though. You have literal crazies, you have rats the size of cats. Depending on where you are, you could be dealing with constant scheduled repairs/maintenance/delays. I always to the subway when I moved to NYC years ago, and initially upon coming back a few years later. By this point, I already had a car and lived in Long Island. Still took the subway when going to the city. BUT eventually, it was such a hassle dealing with all that, so now I drive going to the city and now have to
    deal with parking lol.
    That's because of the people who run it and live there. I used it 25 years ago and it was clean and safe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby shaved his head. Needs to grow it back asap tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kid's looking clean.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Myles Turner mentions working out with Victor

when did myles turner start talking like that.......he was never the type to say the n*gga word.......myles turner used to a well spoken man what the fook happened.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHAMBERLAIN AT CENTER,

WEMBY AND BIRD AT FORWARDS

CURRY AND MJ AT GUARDS

THE ALL TIME EARTH FIRST FIVE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHAMBERLAIN AT CENTER,

CURRY AND MJ AT GUARDS

Gimme Magic over Curry any day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHAMBERLAIN AT CENTER,

CURRY AND MJ AT GUARDS

Curry??!!?

Man this era overrates sooooo much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry??!!?

the most overrated era is the 90s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gimme Magic over Curry any day.
    Curry??!!?

Look at these guys, acting as if Curry isn't the most dominant PG of all-time.

Imagine preferring a no-shooting, no-defense playing PG only becuase he made flashy passes over a guy that impacts games just by standing there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is the greatest shooter ever. He isn't close to the most dominant PG of all time. A player is a shooter when his game is predicated on whether or not his jumper is falling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you’re picking an All Time starting 5, you have to pick which era’s rules are in effect. If you’re playing current rules, you have to pick Curry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is the greatest shooter ever. He isn't close to the most dominant PG of all time. A player is a shooter when his game is predicated on whether or not his jumper is falling.
    He is, though. Stats prove that no other player in his position impacted winning as much as Curry. You can spare me with all the other semantic talk about what or what isn't a PG. He's listed as one, he guards opposing PGs, he brings the ball up and does more of the ball-handling and playmaking for his team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.. it’s not about whether his jumper is falling or not. He has so much gravity. He creates so much space for his teammates just by existing! That contributes hugely to his team success because he takes tremendous pressure off of his team just by being on the court. That’s worth so much. So your statement just isn’t accurate at all.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At 6:54 she says Wemby played 44 games across all compe ions. That is false. He played 44 games solely for LNB Pro A (34 regular season games, 10 playoff games). All in all here's all the games I could gather:

44 - LNB Pro A
    4 - French National Team
    2 - G-League Ignite showcase
    2 - NBA Summer League
    1 - French Cup
    1 - Leaders Cup
    1 - LNB All Star Game

That's 55 total. For those who have followed Wemby's season closely, am I missing any game?

Anyway, I don't think playing 65 games is such a stretch from playing 55 the previous season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic would be Ben Simmons without defense in todays nba tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Steph had a higher peak than Magic, but that Magic had a better career. Steph’s best year was when they went 73-9 but lost the Finals.

People forget that a Lakers team with Kareem, Jamaal Wilkes, Norm Nixon, and Adrian Dantley couldn’t get over the hump until Magic showed up, and then… instant dynasty.

As an aside, LeBron’s ‘13 and ‘16 les were extremely impressive given the compe ion.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People forget that a Lakers team with Kareem, Jamaal Wilkes, Norm Nixon, and Adrian Dantley couldn’t get over the hump until Magic showed up, and then… instant dynasty.
    True, Kareem is so ing overrated. Only led the Lakers to 50 wins once before getting Magic and even that lone 53 win season he got the broom from Walton in the playoffs despite having homecourt. Kareem had Gail Goodrich too. And had Bob Dandridge on his Bucks team he couldn't take to a .500 record once Oscar retired. Magic was so much better a player than Kareem.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Too ing hot to be having hair in San Antonio this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.. it’s not about whether his jumper is falling or not. He has so much gravity. He creates so much space for his teammates just by existing! That contributes hugely to his team success because he takes tremendous pressure off of his team just by being on the court. That’s worth so much. So your statement just isn’t accurate at all.
    If that were the case, his team would win when his jumper wasn't going in. He was surrounded by hall of fame players and still needed yet another hall of famer to win. Great jump shooter, but still just a jump shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you’re picking an All Time starting 5, you have to pick which era’s rules are in effect. If you’re playing current rules, you have to pick Curry.
    If you're playing current rules, every great player from older eras will feast because you can't play defense anymore. Jordan would average 45 and Bird would average 38. The last thing you want on a team of great players is someone jacking it up from 35 feet out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prefering Curry at Magic, cos NuMbeRS!

Some people clearly never saw Magic play, to sum up his play at "flashy passes". You don't dominate the NBA with flashy passes, ask Jayson Williams.

Can Curry post? Can Curry play at center? Does Curry has the sky Hook? Curry is the best shooter of all time but not even close to the best PG. As being, mentioned, if his shoot ain't falling, he's just any PG out there. Magic was positionless basketball before it was a thing. his transition game was the most devastating ever. he was just not playing in a era where BB has become a 3 pt contest.

And lol at saying that the 90s is the most overrated era... There was like 2 future HOFers on any team and talent all over the NBA... Jordan, Barkley, Olajuwon, Pippen, Robinson, Drexler, Stockton, Malone, Ewing, Alonzo Mourning, Shaq, Isaiah Thomas, Dumars, Grant Hll, Tim Hardaway, Mullin, Kemp, Gary Payton, Richmond...

these players made the NBA popular world wide... you were watching games for them... We ARE living in the worst NBA era. Drive and kick, drive and kick... for a 3. the NBA was much more entertaining then, it's much more boring now with much less talent.

Thread Information