Page 493 of 1633 FirstFirst ... 3934434834894904914924934944954964975035435939931493 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,325 of 40801
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & when ya's went to the Mardi Gras.
    & when ya's went to the Super Tuesday where Sanders died.

Clean your own in' house before you clean the old man's.
    Bend over, I'll in' give you a Super Tuesday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did already know when I posted that article. My hide is not chapped.

You couldn't answer a simple yes or no question and did backflips every time I asked you.

Now you're all pissy because you realized I did that to you.

You were trying to be clever.

Now you're learning something.
    You flat out lied one way or the other.

No thread (even now) chastising the Obama administration for not backfilling PPE they used. Your defense was you didn't know. That means if you knew you would have posted about it, but you later claim to have known and still haven't posted about it.

exposed as a "never wrong" TDSer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll in' give you a Super Tuesday.
    Bend over, I'll clean your in' house.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You flat out lied one way or the other.

No thread (even now) chastising the Obama administration for not backfilling PPE they used. Your defense was you didn't know.
    In 2009 I didn't.
    That means if you knew you would have posted about it, but you later claim to have known and still haven't posted about it.
    No. I wouldn't have made a thread either time. I don't make threads that often. Your whataboutism is duly noted, however. You managed to change the subject from Trump's failure for a little bit.

exposed as a "never wrong" TDSer.
    You couldn't answer a simple yes or no question because it might have made your Dear Leader look bad. You're coming off like a cult member.

Are you doing it just to protect Trump or also to protect your own ego?

I'd respect you more if you answered honestly. You are not being honest at all right now.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The WHO said only 2-3% of people tested have COVID-19 antibodies, suggesting that 'immunity passports' may not be an effective policy

https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...ibodies-2020-4

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the economic profile of the Trash pandemic will be L-shaped, not V-shaped, pretty much like 2009-2016

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I didn't go to either of those and I didn't mention Trump at all.
    I didn't mean you generally speaking, Dumps.

& you can deny not implicating Trump if it pleases you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still dont expect any reopening until mid May or early June.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't mean you generally speaking, Dumps.

& you can deny not implicating Trump if it pleases you.
    I'll say Trump explicitly because his failure led to the deaths of thousands of Americans.

If it pleases you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe anyone here or anywhere else has argued for a one-size fits all policy.

It's encouraging states are federating to make policy together. Failing to do so could intensify the necessity of whack a mole responses. No state is an island.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The WHO said only 2-3% of people tested have COVID-19 antibodies, suggesting that 'immunity passports' may not be an effective policy

https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...ibodies-2020-4
    Please. Testing everybody this gov't can get their hands on is a violation. I'll be waitin' on 'em:::

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't believe anyone here or anywhere else has argued for a one-size fits all policy.

It's encouraging states are federating to make policy together. Failing to do so could intensify the necessity of whack a mole responses. No state is an island.
    You can encourage, federate your ass off, make policy together all you want, Winester.

That sucker, that , that hump Obama ain't been buyin' & destroying ammunition since the old man got sworn.

C'mon, come get some.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll say Trump explicitly because his failure led to the deaths of thousands of Americans.

If it pleases you.
    That's my . Get your own .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

forget states, no region is an island, and many regions have not yet begun to sicken, and even affected reg/repug regions will have more waves of infection as social distancing is ignored

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not much, I normally scroll right past Qhris posts...
    I do if it's a tweet. Same with Nathan. But if either has something to say I'll usually read it because . I've had derp on ignore for months now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well since Mar Del Lago is shut down he doesn't need the immigrant workers any way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can encourage, federate your ass off, make policy together all you want, Winester.

That sucker, that , that hump Obama ain't been buyin' & destroying ammunition since the old man got sworn.

C'mon, come get some.
    I like daydrinking too.

Cheers, Cully!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked where are the threads about it. I didn't ask why you didn't create one. You said you didn't know, nor did I. Then your very next word was "Trump". Fact: After you knew (even now), you still didn't raise it as an issue, but you went out of your way to try to blame the current admin for it by cherry picking a sentence from an article that stated the stockpile was depleted in 2009 and not restocked. So yeah, you're a liar. What's worse is you're doing backflips to try to gas light the forum into believing you're not.
    No. I wouldn't have made a thread either time. I don't make threads that often. Your whataboutism is duly noted, however. You managed to change the subject from Trump's failure for a little bit.
    Here's what you said and the small, cherry picked paragraph from the article you posted. Notice how you try to disguise the fact that it was used three years later, hoping to give the impression that somehow it was fine in 2016.

And it's not like the stockpile wasn't at one time almost ten times as large as it was going into this pandemic. (honesty would have you saying "prior to 2009")

The national stockpile used to be somewhat more robust. In 2006, Congress provided supplemental funds to add 104 million N95 masks and 52 million surgical masks in an effort to prepare for a flu pandemic.

We've already done all this. Why pretend we didn't?
    Once I pointed out to you that The Obama admin used the masks and didn't restock them, you never revisited that fact (even CC challenged you on it and you were dead silent).

So you're a liar.
    You
    You couldn't answer a simple yes or no question because it might have made your Dear Leader look bad. You're coming off like a cult member.

Are you doing it just to protect Trump or also to protect your own ego?

I'd respect you more if you answered honestly. You are not being honest at all right now.
    "I didn't know"

vs

"I knew"

Both past tense with no time frame attached.

Just admit the Obama administration mooched the stockpile and never returned the product. You could have easily done that instead of playing professor dip . Everyone here not named Blake knows you're a dishonest piece of .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    forget states, no region is an island, and many regions have not yet begun to sicken, and even affected reg/repug regions will have more waves of infection as social distancing is ignored
    The old man tried to make NY. NJ. and CT., an island early on, you pitched an unholy fit & made him stop.

Don't even start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked where are the threads about it. I didn't ask why you didn't create one. You said you didn't know, nor did I. Then your very next word was "Trump". Fact: After you knew (even now), you still didn't raise it as an issue, but you went out of your way to try to blame the current admin for it by cherry picking a sentence from an article that stated the stockpile was depleted in 2009 and not restocked. So yeah, you're a liar. What's worse is you're doing backflips to try to gas light the forum into believing you're not.

Here's what you said and the small, cherry picked paragraph from the article you posted. Notice how you try to disguise the fact that it was used three years later, hoping to give the impression that somehow it was fine in 2016.

Once I pointed out to you that The Obama admin used the masks and didn't restock them, you never revisited that fact (even CC challenged you on it and you were dead silent).

So you're a liar.

"I didn't know"

vs

"I knew"

Both past tense with no time frame attached.

Just admit the Obama administration mooched the stockpile and never returned the product. You could have easily done that instead of playing professor dip . Everyone here not named Blake knows you're a dishonest piece of .
    Lol honest broker meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just admit the Obama administration mooched the stockpile and never returned the product.
    They used it and it wasn't replenished. Sure. It's a simple fact. No one has ever said this didn't happen. Ever. You're arguing nothing.

You said the executive branch dithered in this current pandemic.

Did Trump dither in this current pandemic?

Yes or no.

Answer honestly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a shame people like DMC would rather put this much angry time and energy into proving an anonymous message board person is lying instead of looking into Trump lying.

It shows how important message board status really is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a shame people like DMC would rather put this much angry time and energy into proving an anonymous message board person is lying instead of looking into Trump lying.

It shows how important message board status really is
    It's amazing just how angry this simple yes or no question made him. He tried to make the biggest deal out of yet another of his granular parsings of other people's posts and made grand proclamations based on them. Turns out there was no disagreement on what he wanted to hear.

Now he'll probably try to jump back into board historiography rather than acknowledge I said what he claimed he wanted me to say and never claimed otherwise. All to avoid the simple yes or no question based on his own statement using his own characterization.

In short, hnest brker.

Thread Information