Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was an article about the possibility of Leonard leaving a few months ago. Legitimate Reporters indicating the same ..Who knows maybe Pop and Kawhi had a talk...Maybe his outburst in the last two months of the season had something to do with his decision to stay.

Sad day for haters to bump a thread that legit reporters themselves talked about a few months ago.

Links please got? Your sources are as imaginary as the messages you get from the mods telling you to tone it down.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look, the boy who cried "Mods!" is lying again.

lol applesauce

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn the haters have their panties wet over a big fake dildo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The old haters line, good to see you concede defeat. Calling someone a hater is more or less saying I don't have anything else left to say, so I am just going to call you a "hater"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's my close friend's legitimate dildo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol ducks murdering applesauce on the regular

legitimate imaginary sources with no links
    To be fair, apa doesn't need very much help to prove that he is a bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-kaw...084241791.html

Leonard is a Southern California kid content with life in South Texas, with no desire to chase fame in a big market. He wants to chase championships and understands sooner than later he'll need a supporting cast of his own.

For now, there's no scenario where Leonard plans to pursue offer sheets on the market, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Leonard wants to be a Spur, and the Spurs are expected to come calling on July 1 with the max offer that they resisted delivering Leonard in the preseason, a move born out of preserving cap space to bring on a star free agent this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he really shut up the haters this season vs the clippers. Matt Barnes really?

Kawhi. He cost us our 1st 5th, Duncan's 4th Finals MVP and a ing repeat. Smh.
    I like that. That's awesome right there.

The Spurs wouldn't have sniffed the Finals with Leonard...but you're a funny guy, and I appreciate that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "original five" was on Manu and Pop, tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's my close friend's legitimate dildo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look, the boy who cried "Mods!"
    Good one Chump...

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he really shut up the haters this season vs the clippers. Matt Barnes really?

Parker, Manu and Green were more at fault, because they should have fouled Bosh and, at the very least, kept 2 bodies glued to Ray ing Allen of all people... make ANYONE else take the shot, I don't care if it's wide open...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dropping bombs like Hiroshima

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The old haters line, good to see you concede defeat. Calling someone a hater is more or less saying I don't have anything else left to say, so I am just going to call you a "hater"
    There aren't haters in this thread? Kawhi is a role player, he can't play good on other team, he won't be worth half his salary, he cost us many les.

He is NOT star player. The idea of a max contract for Kawhi is and always will be LAUGHABLE. He is a good role player who plays good D and that's it... Kawhi should really be paid as a quality role player (6-8 million a year).
    He won't be worth half his salary. Overrated will take on a whole new meaning.
    Kahi is nothing without Parker and POp.

Dropping bombs like Hiroshima

These poor guys, how bad they feel now after Kawhi makes max money being a true star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There aren't haters in this thread? Kawhi is a role player, he can't play good on other team, he won't be worth half his salary, he cost us many les.

These poor guys, how bad they feel now after Kawhi makes max money being a true star.
    hater and great yacht are trolls. kbl is the only one that legitimately doesn't like kawhi for some reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater and great yacht are trolls. kbl is the only one that legitimately doesn't like kawhi for some reason
    Kool Bob Love isn't a troll? I thought he was LOL

TheyCallMePro, Hoops of Czar don't seem trolls just stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool Bob Love isn't a troll? LOL

TheyCallMePro, Hoops of Czar don't seem trolls just stupid.
    i'm not sure about kbl, might be a troll... i just think he's stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Kawhi is probably my favorite Spur, either him or Duncan. The ridicoulus Tony Parker bull from the short bus crew gets ing ridicoulus though.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not sure about kbl, might be a troll... i just think he's stupid
    I couldn't care less what some bandwagon Cali fan thinks of me. You ain't fooling no one clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't see game 6 bandwagon fan? He went 1-2 when the game was on the line to cost us our 1st fif. Than he let Matt ing Barnes out play him in the 1st ing round this year. DPOY my ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lots of players in the league paying for max money that are overrated. Kawhi is one of them.

im happy Pop releaze that it's 1st round exits for the Spurs when Kawhi is leading the team. LMA is a God send.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that thread should be sticked tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lots of players in the league paying for max money that are overrated. Kawhi is one of them.

im happy Pop releaze that it's 1st round exits for the Spurs when Kawhi is leading the team. LMA is a God send.
    Kawhi got his max because the team looked like s*** without him and were barely a .500 team. Defense was horrible. With a healthy kawhi the spurs looked like the le team from the year prior heading into the playoffs, you dumb .
    Pop realized that parker could be on his last legs, TD will contribute but him and manu are quite possibly done after next season, spurs had an opportunity to land a big name FA and they went for it, but you're too stupid to realize (that's how you spell realize you crackhead) that. Kawhi in that clippers series dropped a career high on barnes, and was being doubled teamed, averaged 25ppg the 1st half of the series. But yet you only focus on the last 3 games. Smh. And apparently 2014 finals never happened according to you.
    Weren't you one of the ones that were like But but but parker is the leader of this team, we only go as far as parker takes us, kawhi is just a role player. First round exit parker plays like ass the entire series then you're like but but but kawhi is the leader of the team its all his fault . Lma is a god send now kawhi has someone there to help lead the charge to another chip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP getting incinerated, per par

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't care less what some bandwagon Cali fan thinks of me. You ain't fooling no one clown.
    And why would anyone take the usual garbage takes from a cambodian crack seriously? Hate to break it to you but the majority here think you're pretty f****** stupid. And they're right

You didn't see game 6 bandwagon fan? He went 1-2 when the game was on the line to cost us our 1st fif. Than he let Matt ing Barnes out play him in the 1st ing round this year. DPOY my ass.
    I heard crack can cause you to lose you're memory. Seems to me you completely forgot a year. 2013 blank 2015. And you only remember the last 3 games vs clippers .

Thread Information