Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We both know ( check the receipts ) you’re not the brightest bulb……just say the word and I’ll make an easy to follow along outline / skeleton history of your dumb takes OP….lol I said OP! 33k post helps paint a clear picture of your ignorance.
    Oh wow you have receipts of my 33k post. I’m shaking. Good to know you don’t have a life either and just take time looking through peoples posts lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wow you have receipts of my 33k post. I’m shaking. Good to know you don’t have a life either and just take time looking through peoples posts lol.
    I apologize, you truly don’t comprehend well. You take care I really feel bad now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And at the crucial moment KP is averaging 0 & 0 for Boston @ 2/60.
    What a deal.
    You missed on that
    Others didn’t.
    Who it the seer now?
    Not Miss Cleo
    lol you got me….. good deal!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I apologize, you truly don’t comprehend well. You take care I really feel bad now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you got me….. good deal!
    Miss Cleo is crawfishing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait for it……

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A ton of stupid in this post…….enjoy! Too easy
    yeah by you

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time will tell; you may be on point this time…..nah you are a clown. Good ol’ RC, you never let me down! Thanks in advance for your next interesting submission! ( the board / game needs you )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time will tell; you may be on point this time…..nah you are a clown. Good ol’ RC, you never let me down! Thanks in advance for your next interesting submission! ( the board / game needs you )
    Miss Cleo I missed the game tonite
    Did KP improve on his average of 0/0 for 2/$60M?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, I figured we’d get back here ��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi guys You boys just don’t get it lol!! KP ouch here paying dividends…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miss Cleo I missed the game tonite
    Did KP improve on his average of 0/0 for 2/$60M?
    KP can’t best that stat line you asked? Tonight he replied… Why not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi guys You boys just don’t get it lol!! KP ouch here paying dividends…
    After being out for how long? For the hundredth time? The best ability is AVAILability.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a great post to figure out which posters to, uh...take less seriously in the future

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After being out for how long? For the hundredth time? The best ability is AVAILability.
    Are you serious? He played the fourth most games of his career this year ( 72,67,65 games were 1st, 2nd snd 3rd ). For context, last years 65 games played + games rested not due to injury ( contract year remember ) was considered a healthy year for him, so 57 games should be too in my estimation. The dude is paying off for Boston on both ends of the floor and there’s no need to try and spin this story any other way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a great post to figure out which posters to, uh...take less seriously in the future
    It didn’t take this post to do that for those who can read and comprehend Humility takes a person a long way…. Nothing new to see here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wow Miss Cleo got 1 take out of her 500 bad takes. Of course it’s a take that has nothing to do with the spurs lol.

Also be careful bumping a thread after one game. Miss Cleo might have just jinxed Porzingis again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you serious? He played the fourth most games of his career this year ( 72,67,65 games were 1st, 2nd snd 3rd ). For context, last years 65 games played + games rested not due to injury ( contract year remember ) was considered a healthy year for him, so 57 games should be too in my estimation. The dude is paying off for Boston on both ends of the floor and there’s no need to try and spin this story any other way.
    You’re the one spinning in a major way. If he had averaged 30 points and 15 rebounds, he would have won zero awards and been on zero post season teams, because the NBA considers 57 games to be insufficient. He’s a ing china doll, and nothing you can say can spin that. Of a possible 738 games he could have played over 9 seasons, he played 459. That’s an average of 51 games. I don’t have to cherry pick seasons. The big picture shows the reality of the situation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re the one spinning in a major way. If he had averaged 30 points and 15 rebounds, he would have won zero awards and been on zero post season teams, because the NBA considers 57 games to be insufficient. He’s a ing china doll, and nothing you can say can spin that. Of a possible 738 games he could have played over 9 seasons, he played 459. That’s an average of 51 games. I don’t have to cherry pick seasons. The big picture shows the reality of the situation.
    The “For Him” part escapes you I see. lol Nothing else to say

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wow Miss Cleo got 1 take out of her 500 bad takes. Of course it’s a take that has nothing to do with the spurs lol.

Also be careful bumping a thread after one game. Miss Cleo might have just jinxed Porzingis again.
    We can test your theory on bad takes…..it won’t be pretty! With your obvious “questionable” responses, 33k plus post leaves a lot of room for some real horrible takes Put $50 on it, lunch be expensive in Arlanta!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People, he won’t take that bet…….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also funny that Atl spur uses his burner account to defend him. Notice the same use of emojis. Couldn’t even change it up to hide it better lol

Thread Information