Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only pussies and assholes play the its ok to get raped in the ass as long as its not a black guy scenario.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    but we didn't get swept by the Mavs...
    Is this what the Mighty Spur and Laker fanbases have reduced themselves to? Arguing who laid the biggest turd in last year's playoffs? Both of us failed to ring that is it and that is all. And us Laker fans know better, only the lower fanbases cares about 50 win streaks or playoff streaks. If you can't win a le you might as well not exist ...you have to be looking towards the next chip ... ALWAYS.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies and assholes play the its ok to get raped in the ass as long as its not a black guy scenario.
    If your people had any pride they'd a gotten Hollins and his people into Bexar County and made 'em sorry their mothers ever met their fathers.

Hollins obviously knew his prey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My ass. Anytime you lose here a mudhole has been stomped. No excuses, take your medicine. I took mine last night in the fine traditions. And don't start with your Manu excuses and your Duncan needs a nap excuses, and Pop has a pootful excuse. You got your mudhole stomped tonite. I'll admit it wasn't walked dry, but, it was stomped in the same State where your wife sleeps, where your children come to play. You got beat by the Mavericks.
    Lol. That's exactly what you want. Excuses mean we're defending and that's precisely where the fun is for you. You love it when we moan about and cite ifs, ands, or buts, and do anything but call out the Spurs for the sacks of s they are.

They're sacks of s who have about as much heart as luva has heterosexuality.

them.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this what the Mighty Spur and Laker fanbases have reduced themselves to? Arguing who laid the biggest turd in last year's playoffs? Both of us failed to ring that is it and that is all. And us Laker fans know better, only the lower fanbases cares about 50 win streaks or playoff streaks. If you can't win a le you might as well not exist ...you have to be looking towards the next chip ... ALWAYS.
    They can't take the loss tonite, Killa. They can never take it. They can only dish it.

There are even assholes from upstairs who haven't been down here in ages coming in and pissing on the floor like in' animals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If your people had any pride they'd a gotten Hollins and his people into Bexar County and made 'em sorry their mothers ever met their fathers.

Hollins obviously knew his prey.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol. That's exactly what you want. Excuses mean we're defending and that's precisely where the fun is for you. You love it when we moan about and cite ifs, ands, or buts, and do anything but call out the Spurs for the sacks of s they are.

them.
    Fine. Call 'em out, but, don't ostensibly quit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can't take the loss tonite, Killa. They can never take it. They can only dish it.

There are even assholes from upstairs who haven't been down here in ages coming in and pissing on the floor like in' animals.
    The you talking about? Dish it. My light is on.

You want us to defend. To puff our chests and proclaim our unconditional love and belief in the Spurs while you cast them down. But when they play like sacks of , which they have for the last 5 games, there's no reason to defend them because your accusations have merit.

'em.

Dish away.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I hear some truth in which you speak, carry on kind sir ...

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The you talking about? Dish it. My light is on.

You want us to defend. To puff our chests and proclaim our unconditional love and belief in the Spurs while you cast them down. But when they play like sacks of , which they have for the last 5 games, there's no reason to defend them because your accusations have merit.

'em.

Dish away.
    Oh, yeah, you already thru a sexual insult about Luva in the midst of your agony. Oh, yeah, you're real legible tonite, Midst.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, you already thru a sexual insult about Luva in the midst of your agony. Oh, yeah, you're real legible tonite, Midst.
    I always get my jabs in at that welching sucker. Win or lose.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I always get my jabs in at that welching sucker. Win or lose.
    Go to bed, Midst. You're rambling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go to bed, Midst. You're rambling.
    That was spoken with the utmost clarity.

And you for endorsing his actions. Talk about belligerent and petty behavior.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That was spoken with the utmost clarity.

And you for endorsing his actions. Talk about belligerent and petty behavior.
    Another example of if it was reversed tonite. You wouldn't a mentioned a peep about Luva, sexuality, or the welshing. Though the Spurs problems would be just as sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another example of if it was reversed tonite. You wouldn't a mentioned a peep about Luva, sexuality, or the welshing. Though the Spurs problems would be just as sure.
    Yes I would have. I do it all the time.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes I would have. I do it all the time.
    Please. You'd be in my page and we'd be going back and forth calmly about you winning and me losing and nothing else. You'd be in your element of comfort and I'd let you be like I always do, because that is what YOU need, Midst.

Thread Information