Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was bound to happen one of these years. Good for him. Pretty safe time for him to do it since he most likely won't play anymore. It will be interesting to see if someone does give him a contract next year as a 'back-up' center. (Sorry Jason, couldn't pass that one up)

Lol Chris Broussard.

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Broussard just killed his career.
    Lets all keep our fingers crossed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought people were born gay tho...
    Would seem Jason got the short end of the stick in utero, then proceeded to shove it up his ass.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fpoonsie running wild in this thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    robinlopez.gif, etc
    Nice gift sn. Congrats, btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can tell who the phobes are up in here.

Manu seems to be ok with it.

Manu Ginobili · 949,974 like this
    3 minutes ago ·

All my respect and support to Jason Collins. Thanks to his courage perhaps someday an athlete's sexual preference will be irrelevant. Congratulations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow lots of in closet sexuality in this thread. Koolaid even got his pants down posting youtubes. (quietly steps out and slowly closes door)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can tell who the phobes are up in here.
    Gay jokes are funny...go spread your cheeks and pinch a new thread into that festering cesspool that is the political forum if you want to engage in some serious, socio-political commentary on this subject

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was the question? Seems like an odd response, but then he questions his Christianity at the end which leads me to believe the original question was about his Christianity for some strange reason.

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Would seem Jason got the short end of the stick in utero, then proceeded to shove it up his ass.
    HOLY

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    a. You're a dumb for using that word.
    b. if you read Jason's article, he says his twin brother is not gay.
    Get the back upstairs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me this just seems like a guy at the end of his lackluster career trying to get some spotlight. I apologize for not thinking he's a hero, or treating him like he just saved a school bus full of children from an explosion, after beating cancer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And lol all the people hyping this saying the exact same thing: "hopefully one day this won't be such a big deal. In the meantime, let's make this the biggest story in the sports world."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And lol all the people hyping this saying the exact same thing: "hopefully one day this won't be such a big deal. In the meantime, let's make this the biggest story in the sports world."
    The best is the all the women on the internet and elsewhere getting offended by the gay jokes...literally the same type of people who are huge fans of generic blonde jokes. Says all you need to know and then some about their comedic sensibilities

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting for the first WNBA player to come out as straight imo

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a. You're a dumb for using that word.
    b. if you read Jason's article, he says his twin brother is not gay.
    Lol he said got

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    eww gross

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    daaaaaamn, the gay mafia is about to this high yellow s life up.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude I know right? That's not what penises are for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting for the first WNBA player to come out as straight imo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me this just seems like a guy at the end of his lackluster career trying to get some spotlight. I apologize for not thinking he's a hero, or treating him like he just saved a school bus full of children from an explosion, after beating cancer.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Whether it's a free country or not, you should be free to act as you want to do as long as it's not violent. No matter what it is. I came here in a Cookie Monster shirt because I wanted to, and I was going to wear the pants. But I thought you guys were going to judge me. I was going to wear the hat too. But I thought you guys would judge me. I didn't want Mitch [Kupchak] to judge me. So that's why I didn't wear the hats and the pants. But I should've wore it. You should be free to do and act how you want to act.

-Artest

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a rare case of a person growing up in the hood that has never been a phobe, I rarely use the word got, tbh, but , Gay rights groups have quickly taken the crown of irritation, tbh..they have surpassed PETA and feminists..

Why do we need Gay athletes to come out of the closet, tbh?..what difference does it make if the public is aware of their sexual preference and fetishes?..

If they want to spread awareness for sexuality, that's fine, but why is there so much pressure and such a demand for Gay athletes?..are sexuals planning on a global takeover, tbh?..

It's 2013, the average Gay man isn't afraid to come out of the closet, tbh..they don't need Gay athletes to influence common folks..

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    http://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketba...430-2ipim.html

australian media

'basketball star'
    'High-profile NFL players, most notably Chris Kluwe...', punter about to get cut by the vikings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twin brother's reaction:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mag...her-jason-gay/

Quote:
    I won't lie. I had no idea. We talked, he answered my questions, I hugged him and I digested what he had told me. At the end of the day, this is what matters: He's my brother, he's a great guy, and I want him to be happy. I'll love him and I'll support him and, if necessary, I'll protect him.

Thread Information