Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guys love watching a handicapped spurs i guess..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just go away asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I touch myself when I see this image.
    Lol ass weirdo touching himself while looking at pictures of sweaty men

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    short bus melting down cause everyone hijacks his threads

Would you wish injury on Ariza and Beal??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it shows how much I want my Spurs to win. I don't put any player, especially one that is a cancer, above the team. You on the other hand are putting your allegiance to Enrique before the team. Keep that nationality allegiance BS with the French NT we don't need it here tbh.
    it shows how poorly you have been educated it shows only that. Me on the other had I wish he can turn around his game and be a contributor to the team, if not I trust Pop to take the decisions for the team. You, on the other hand, wish dude had a career ending injury... disgusting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are the same guys that wished Injury to Jefferson

I hope parker gets injured in Eurobasket and never plays again with a spurs uniform

The fact that the spurs have to gameplan around his ego disgust me.
    you are, per par, making up stories to fit your agenda... you are nothing more than a fraud and a huge pathetic got who lurks bodybuilding forums to steal trolling material about ing an aunt. You also spend your time calling out people for snitching to the mods and yet you do the same to get your ugly bold head pic remove

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't wait to see France play again..

Going to be monitoring every Parker move and hope he gets injured. Every jump, every drive, every bump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you going to monitor Ariza and Beal as well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it shows how poorly you have been educated it shows only that. Me on the other had I wish he can turn around his game and be a contributor to the team, if not I trust Pop to take the decisions for the team. You, on the other hand, wish dude had a career ending injury... disgusting
    Oh, you mean like last playoffs when Pop continued to play him even though Paddy was clearly the better option? Or when he continued to play Bonner? Or how about when he didn't play Splitter vs Memphis in '11? Pop is the GOAT but he's also a stubborn sometimes. He won't sit Enrique unless he fakes an injury (which he is known for) or suffers one. Personally I don't care which one it is as long as he's off the court tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    have the starting lineups for tonight's game been announced yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd rather lose with the cancer than win without him?
    Here's the problem: you spouting your opinion over and over on a message board doesn't make it fact. And yes, I'd rather trust in the HOF point guard and coach who have both helped the Spurs to 4 les (5 in Pop's case) over the opinions of two s on a message board who are whining incessantly like a couple of pre-teens who had their goddamn video games taken away.

You don't like Parker. We get it. Now I think I speak for the majority here when I say that your point has been made and you can probably shut the up about it. But it's a free country, I guess, so you can continue to do what you do, and I'll just have to use the Ignore feature to enhance my SpursTalk experience.

The guys love watching a handicapped spurs i guess..
    Still waiting on those sources for the "everybody" that was wishing injury on Jefferson.
    Last edited by Dex; 08-13-2015 at 05:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won us rings argument

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the problem: you spouting your opinion over and over on a message board doesn't make it fact. And yes, I'd rather trust in the HOF point guard and coach who have both helped the Spurs to 4 les (5 in Pop's case) over the opinions of two s on a message board who are whining incessantly like a couple of pre-teens who had their goddamn video games taken away.

You don't like Parker. We get it. Now I think I speak for the majority here when I say that your point has been made and you can probably shut the up about it. But it's a free country, I guess, so you can continue to do what you do, and I'll just have to use the Ignore feature to enhance my SpursTalk experience.
    Oh ok. So what you're saying is that those rings magically change the fact that in 2014-2015 Enrique was one of the worst statistical PGs during the season and the absolute worst during the playoffs. Glad you enlightened me.

Thread Information