My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Remove kebab guys sing it with me

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you live in fantasyland. Cheney and Rummy engineered the devastation of Iraq on false pretenses. And killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqui civilian women and children. If you are not ready to accept this fact I'm sorry, I have nothing more to say to you.
    There were already deadly religious divisions within Iraq that we helped unleash by removing Sadaam. There was a reason the first Bush stopped short of Baghdad.

Who is living in a fantasyland? You think ISIS are killing fellow Muslims because they think they are Americans?
    Just stop. You have no recognition of the totality of the conflict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one who doesn't really care about dead muzzies? I just look at it as limiting a bad thing and less to come to Europe and America.
    Its hard to tell. Sometimes you just want everyone separated and sometimes you want people of color to die regardless of what religious affiliation they have. I honestly have no idea how you keep up with your own wishes. You expend a of a lot of energy hating so I'm thinking lines get short circuited quite often.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blah blah. I'm talking about the U S bombings in Iraq. no religious division delivered payloads of napalm bombings, fire bombings and carpet bombings

Who delivered those bombs killing thousands of women and children?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Its hard to tell. Sometimes you just want everyone separated and sometimes you want people of color to die regardless of what religious affiliation they have. I honestly have no idea how you keep up with your own wishes. You expend a of a lot of energy hating so I'm thinking lines get short circuited quite often.
    Muslim isn't a color, and they are not human. They're a threat to humanity and must be eradicated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could you s get back on the subject.
    Where is this alleged ship?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm just waiting for Red Dawn to become reality.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia is ready for airstrikes. But US is asking itself why all the modern ultra capable air defenses???

well...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saudi could strike anytime, Israel could too. That's why all the missiles and anti aircraft equipment being setup.

lots of crazies involved, this could go either way.

I think Russia de-escalates and plans for Assad to go and a coalition controls the Syria "free zones" until a government is formed. But the Russian bases ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blah blah. I'm talking about the U S bombings in Iraq. no religious division delivered payloads of napalm bombings, fire bombings and carpet bombings

Who delivered those bombs killing thousands of women and children?
    Fine. Then you would realize the scale in nothing compared to Arab on Arab violence. You think only air strikes kill, you are nuts. Far more people have been killed ground to ground. You said hundreds of thousands before, now you are decreasing the number. Do you think the US purposefully tries to kill civilians?

And if you really care so much about humanity you would know the civil wars in Africa killed MANY more folks than anything we have seen in the Middle East, it's not even close. So, who is to blame for Africa?

You our are loaded with disinformation and no clue about relative scale of human disasters. So yes, stop responding. It's best for you and your distortions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muslim isn't a color, and they are not human. They're a threat to humanity and must be eradicated.
    I did not say Muslim was a color but the vast majority have darker skin. They are largely Semitic people along with Indonesia which has a huge South Asian population of Muslims. So on the whole, they are darker than your run of the mill Nazi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saudi must be livid at the US incompetence. crazy s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not incompetence. The US could level the whole area.

Its Obama and Bush both making promises about surgical strikes, redlining, and freeing the masses when basically they created chaos. If there were multiple suicide 9-11 type bombings in NY, LA, Chicago, Houston taking out entire high rises and innocents with them you would see the attention to collateral damage go way down. We could wipe out ISIS in one week quite easily. But the collateral damage would be huge. The Russians may not give a if they go in and have people die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "we would wioe out ISIS in weeks" sure you would. Planning on enlisting anytime soon cowboy?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Why would the Saudis want Assad out? Are they looking at ISIS as the alternative?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Isis was their pet all along. They want to spread fundamentalist Sunni Islam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would the Saudis want Assad out? Are they looking at ISIS as the alternative?
    Assad is ally of Irán. Saudis mortal enemy.

ISIS is financid and supported by many powerful saudis

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Isis was their pet all along. They want to spread fundamentalist Sunni Islam.
    But they don't recognize their "Caliphate" supposedly and must realize that ISIS would try to take over the Saudi Arabia as well just like Bin Laden tried to.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Assad is ally of Irán. Saudis mortal enemy.

ISIS is financid and supported by many powerful saudis
    Makes sense. Well Assad should tell them to off.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Can't stand these in Saudis. the British for putting them in power so long ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ISIS is their dog. The caliphate is mostly a bull made up goal.

They said our dog needs goals and ideals. And they came up with that bull

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    But they don't recognize their "Caliphate" supposedly and must realize that ISIS would try to take over the Saudi Arabia as well just like Bin Laden tried to.
    That's what Putin was talking about when he said countries are playing with fire when using these terror groups to achieve goals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "we would wioe out ISIS in weeks" sure you would. Planning on enlisting anytime soon cowboy?
    Do you understand the difference between could and would? You like changing my posts.

You seriously don't think the US is CAPABLE of destroying that entire region?

You have no understanding of our military capabilities.
    None.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not incompetence. The US could level the whole area.

Its Obama and Bush both making promises about surgical strikes, redlining, and freeing the masses when basically they created chaos. If there were multiple suicide 9-11 type bombings in NY, LA, Chicago, Houston taking out entire high rises and innocents with them you would see the attention to collateral damage go way down. We could wipe out ISIS in one week quite easily. But the collateral damage would be huge. The Russians may not give a if they go in and have people die.
    Try again.

Thread Information