Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    another Mr. Dio classic

Gotta put my es in their place, ya know?

Post Count
    Good to see that Mr. Dio is still blasting people about their academic choices.

After all, we should all realize that it's just weak to choose to go to a university and weaker still to root for the university that you actually attended.

I'm suprised such a powerful attorney like you who never toots her own horn & has worked so many high profile cases actually adds to idiots who think going to any ins ution of higher learning is wrong. You bring up academic this & law degree that, well asshole, how is getting any education wrong?
    You're in good company though, another for me to get her panties in a bunch.

My Team
    Columbia Lions
    Post Count
    Seems that s like you bring up academica & can't get over the fact I'm a Horns fan.
    I get the fact that you're a Horns fan. I just think it's interesting that you take such ridiculous shots at other universities when you didn't even bother to attend classes at the school that has recevied your basically random support.

I applaud your classroom accomplishments, not have some class ASS.
    You mean like calling people s and asses online? Awfully tough talk behind that keyboard, Mr. Class.

Post Count
    I get the fact that you're a Horns fan. I just think it's interesting that you take such ridiculous shots at other universities when you didn't even bother to attend classes at the school that has recevied your basically random support.

You mean like calling people s and asses online? Awfully tough talk behind that keyboard, Mr. Class.
    Wow, tough guy you are. What do you propose?

Texas A&M >> t.u. TexasAggie2005's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Dio, you're a tool. People who actually went to Texas have the right to talk smack. You don't. I picked A&M for the quality of its engineering college, not the quality of its football team. So what if our team's struggling right now? My degree's still worth a of a lot more than yours. The other laughable thing is thinking everyone's getting upset about your patethic insults. I'm not mad. I think it's funny that somehow your random choice of being a Horns fan gives you some superiority complex. You have nothing to brag about, THEY'RE NOT YOUR TEAM.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cut Dio some slack TexasAggie, Dio's gotta compensate for his microscopic manhood by acting big on an internet forum.

Post Count
    Cut Dio some slack TexasAggie, Dio's gotta compensate for his microscopic manhood by acting big on an internet forum.

I don't act fool. I'm not full of machismo either.

You're still a COWARD.

Post Count
    Dio, you're a tool. People who actually went to Texas have the right to talk smack. You don't. I picked A&M for the quality of its engineering college, not the quality of its football team. So what if our team's struggling right now? My degree's still worth a of a lot more than yours. The other laughable thing is thinking everyone's getting upset about your patethic insults. I'm not mad. I think it's funny that somehow your random choice of being a Horns fan gives you some superiority complex. You have nothing to brag about, THEY'RE NOT YOUR TEAM.
    Sure you're not you little sissy trick.
    Wanna give us another few dozen word essay on how you're not?

No, they're not my team. I don't own them but I don't know who does? Find the owner & let me know.
    You know what, just to piss off the 2 little gie girls, I will start saying UT is MY team. I will start saying WE & US when speaking of THE Univeristy of Texas athletic program. That should piss off enough s for hours of reading enjoyment.

Post Count
    How to get gie panties in a bunch: Lesson #1

gie's are quite easy to prod into a dumbass post or feeble attempt at a comeback. The words below will bring out the biggest of gie Dumbasses. You can write that you're baiting them yet they come to it like the DUMBASSES they are.

US Horns are going to run those gie s out of their own house.
    WE'RE going to spank them in front of their own kids & take their ladies out back for the barnyard poking that they're used to.

Dio you're funny

this thread is priceless

Texas A&M >> t.u. TexasAggie2005's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Oh noes!!! Burned on the Intraweb!!! You're so witty Dio. I can never show my face in here again. Excuse me while I go cry because the little wannabe horn copied a bunch of cute expressions making fun of Aggies.

I'm blown away by your amazing creativity in Internet insults. Grow up, loser.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    As much as Dio likes to refer to posters as " s" and " s" you'd think he was one.

I think Dio's brand of smack went out of favor by the 7th grade. But if it's the best he's got...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I picked A&M for the quality of its engineering college, not the quality of its football team.

tsk tsk

I chose to run orange when I found out UT was on the verge of dominating virtually every mens and womens sports program for the next 5 - 7 years.

How could I resist?

Everyone should consider the sports program of the ins ute they plan to attend.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Harvard Alumni will be heartbroken to find out they made a bad academic decision.

Post Count
    Oh noes!!! Burned on the Intraweb!!! You're so witty Dio. I can never show my face in here again. Excuse me while I go cry because the little wannabe horn copied a bunch of cute expressions making fun of Aggies.

I'm blown away by your amazing creativity in Internet insults. Grow up, loser.

#1 gie with panties in a bunch.

Post Count
    As much as Dio likes to refer to posters as " s" and " s" you'd think he was one.

I think Dio's brand of smack went out of favor by the 7th grade. But if it's the best he's got...
    #2 gie with an inside out thong in a bunch!

Post Count
    Come on ladies, I know I can get at least 1 more gie in on this.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I pity you.

My Team
    Columbia Lions
    Post Count
    It's difficult to muster any real feelings (including pity) about a completely irrelevant subject.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    agriculterers

See you when it burns SWC Bonfire's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is that supposed to be an insult? Because it's not, unless you don't enjoy eating.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    no I eat all the time

Its not an insult, just outlandish hilarity

Farmers fight, farmers fight, fight, fight, farmers farmers fight.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    SC just jumped back over UT in the BCS.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    SC just jumped back over UT in the BCS.
    UT is going to be pissed when they drop to #3!

Thread Information