Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and that's the crux of your problem. You've been suckered your whole life into believing this is a blacks man's playbook when it's actually a civil playbook a humanitarian playbook. This is about the have's and the have nots and contrary to popular belief just because you are white you're still part of the have not crowd. It's just that you've been foolishly led to believe that you're part of the elite crowd when your not. No one has taken anything away from you Cully. You've always gotten back what you've earned. Not everyone has been so fortunate as you've been in your life. Despite that you think someone owes you something...that an inferior race took an opportunity from you or your kids when that's clearly not the case. You're mad and you don't really know why...not just you but all who think like you.

Take Trump for example. He's a spoiled rich kid who's mind never developed beyond a 10 yr old boy because of his extreme wealth and privledge. How could you possible want someone like that representing you. You're better off with a Jeb Bush, John Kaisch, or dare I say Ted Cruz. Think about it. Trump has no real complaints or gripes about this country. He doesn't love this country he's never sacrificed anything for it and now he's openly trashing it. (see his latest comments on to Bill O'Rielly on how America's previous leaders were nothing but killers like Putin). For Trump this is nothing but a look at me tour and all he's done is piggy back off the ignorance and hate of his supporters. This is not about a playbook this is about plain basic common sense that most of yall just don't seem to have.

what I've got to lose. Everything! Do you really want me to start listing all of the progress and previous accomplishments of those of fought for "civil" rights. What I've got to lose is the silliest I've ever heard.
    :bravo Shockingly insightful for the village idiot.

Caprisuns man, stick to your political views and stay away from your basketball views.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and that's the crux of your problem. You've been suckered your whole life into believing this is a blacks man's playbook when it's actually a civil playbook a humanitarian playbook. This is about the have's and the have nots and contrary to popular belief just because you are white you're still part of the have not crowd. It's just that you've been foolishly led to believe that you're part of the elite crowd when your not. No one has taken anything away from you Cully. You've always gotten back what you've earned. Not everyone has been so fortunate as you've been in your life. Despite that you think someone owes you something...that an inferior race took an opportunity from you or your kids when that's clearly not the case. You're mad and you don't really know why...not just you but all who think like you.

Take Trump for example. He's a spoiled rich kid who's mind never developed beyond a 10 yr old boy because of his extreme wealth and privledge. How could you possible want someone like that representing you. You're better off with a Jeb Bush, John Kaisch, or dare I say Ted Cruz. Think about it. Trump has no real complaints or gripes about this country. He doesn't love this country he's never sacrificed anything for it and now he's openly trashing it. (see his latest comments on to Bill O'Rielly on how America's previous leaders were nothing but killers like Putin). For Trump this is nothing but a look at me tour and all he's done is piggy back off the ignorance and hate of his supporters. This is not about a playbook this is about plain basic common sense that most of yall just don't seem to have.

what I've got to lose. Everything! Do you really want me to start listing all of the progress and previous accomplishments of those of fought for "civil" rights. What I've got to lose is the silliest I've ever heard.
    Like I said or better yet like Marshall Mathers...

But I'm glad 'cause they feed me the fuel
    That I need for the fire to burn and it's burnin' and I have returned
    And I am, whatever you say I am
    If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing gots

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who?!
    Meaning both who are you calling that but more importantly...who the he'll are you?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who?!
    Meaning both who are you calling that but more importantly...who the he'll are you?
    Horse is a re who was only relevant for stuffing his face with donuts, tbh
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199179

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's not...his people come from the Klan. His dad was arrested at a Klan riot in the 30's. He is an opportunist....where ever the wind blows. But again he's just not a bright guy. He's basically paid people his whole life to do his work for him and then passes it off as him being so brilliant. The guy is a joke, childish, and immature. There's nothing Statesmen or honorable about him. He's been a loser though claiming to be a winner his entire life.
    King kool

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    San Antonio Scarface

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who?!
    I'm the Horse dumbass and I do love donuts. And I mean all of you talking stupid political you can't or won't do anything about so stick to basketball.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    San Antonio Scarface

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm the Horse dumbass and I do love donuts. And I mean all of you talking stupid political you can't or won't do anything about so stick to basketball.
    Who?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a horse's dumbass. It showed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    San Antonio Scarface

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    San Antonio Scarface

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    San Antonio Scarface

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is a fake Good person. All his good thisbgood that trump is bad whayever is all about promoting his own brand.

Thread Information