Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Padded like those triple doubles Westbrook can't seem to get in the playoffs. lol.
    Padded like Frauden's stats with all the flop calls he gets from the refs.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Padded like Frauden's stats with all the flop calls he gets from the refs.
    That was a cringeworthy comeback attempt that amounted to nothing. Just like all them triple doubles.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That was a cringeworthy comeback attempt that amounted to nothing. Just like all them triple doubles.
    Sounds more like Frauden's playoff career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitt Romney

Mormon nation going HAM on Failbrook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitt Romney

Lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Mitt Romney

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your MVP can't even get out the first round without Harden or Durant. Not even with Paul George.
    This tbh. I find it funny that CN loves to hate on Kobe, but gives Russ a pass for a lot of the same bull tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Djohn and hater in here bringing the goods tbh.

that Mitt Romney is fantastic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course he had potential to do more ...
    its why Rox traded for him and why they offered hima big $ contract. i liked him a lot but like many on here thought Rox ovepaid him at the time.
    All that being said all of his lack of opporunities at the time can not be placed solely on Russ. That team had Durant with high usage rate, Russ of course but even Ibaka and collison shot the ball more at the time ...and of course Brooks was a e coach.
    the point being he played with two mvo talent level guys ...but to say Harden was that and Russ stopped him is a false narrative.
    Did Russ stop him from putting a foot in yall ass in 2012?
    I didn't say Russ stopped Harden from being that. I just said that Russ played with 2 MVP caliber players and couldn't rang. Simple as that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this disgrace. Worst superstar I've ever seen. Gargantuan ego, limited understanding of how to play and doing so for all the wrong reasons. He's everything that's wrong with the game. Damn near 30 and still getting distracted with a silly pseudo feud because he didn't like the fact that a white guy outplayed him. Running around, constantly committing flagrant fouls, crashing and burning, embarrassing himself and his team, then topping it off with a temper tantrum when he knew it was over.

At anyone blaming Donovan. He wouldn't allow anyone to coach him, let alone a college coach trying to establish himself in the league. Had he come in and feuded with this idiot, he'd have been canned like Fizdale.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this disgrace. Worst superstar I've ever seen. Gargantuan ego, limited understanding of how to play and doing so for all the wrong reasons. He's everything that's wrong with the game. Damn near 30 and still getting distracted with a silly pseudo feud because he didn't like the fact that a white guy outplayed him. Running around, constantly committing flagrant fouls, crashing and burning, embarrassing himself and his team, then topping it off with a temper tantrum when he knew it was over.

At anyone blaming Donovan. He wouldn't allow anyone to coach him, let alone a college coach trying to establish himself in the league. Had he come in and feuded with this idiot, he'd have been canned like Fizdale.
    Rubio is pretty good player. Can't shoot like kidd or rondo, but he has elite superstar handles, solid defense and court vision. I wish the spurs had him instead of fatty mills.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rubio is pretty good player. Can't shoot like kidd or rondo, but he has elite superstar handles, solid defense and court vision. I wish the spurs had him instead of fatty mills.
    Doesn't matter. As Harlem alluded to, a lot of "black" guys take umbrage a white guy guarding them, let alone outplaying them. That's why Westbrook was in full shtick mode and why George followed suit with Ingles.

In general, they don't respect system basketball, because they view it as code for white basketball or at least not "black enough", which is why they despise the Jazz and despite the endless array of backhanded compliments through the years, why superstars and most stars weren't and aren't interested in playing for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brb gonna wait how Skip Bayless is going to defend his "WESTBROOK ALPHA RELENTLESS MENTALITY" argument

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

worse thank kobe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worse thank kobe?
    I know you're joking, but just in case, other than amb and CN, there isn't a fan on this site who would say Kobe is worse. For all his faults as a teammate and egomaniac, Kobe was brilliant (especially after Pau) and at least sort of allowed himself to be coached by Phil. Russ is a rabid dog

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know you're joking, but just in case, other than amb and CN, there isn't a fan on this site who would say Kobe is worse. For all his faults as a teammate and egomaniac, Kobe was brilliant (especially after Pau) and at least sort of allowed himself to be coached by Phil. Russ is a rabid dog
    appreciate the honesty... there are some similarties ..
    but i think Kyrie is probably most like Achilles, from a skill/mindset. but kobe did have a huge ego and shaky shot selection at times.

As much as i admire his skill and work ethic his bad shots were worse than Russ because he knew how to play the right way and still said it, at times. 2004 especially.

whatever still my 2nd favorite player to Magic and 2nd best SG ever ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    appreciate the honesty... there are some similarties ..
    but i think Kyrie is probably most like Achilles, from a skill/mindset. but kobe did have a huge ego and shaky shot selection at times.

As much as i admire his skill and work ethic his bad shots were worse than Russ because he knew how to play the right way and still said it, at times. 2004 especially.

whatever still my 2nd favorite player to Magic and 2nd best SG ever ...
    It kills me that CN constantly s on Kobe, but then wants to prop up chucky. They are similar players, just one of them is much better and is a winner.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Tom Haberstroh: "Leaving Russell Westbrook has been the best thing for just about everyone's career"

https://streamable.com/yieyi

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It kills me that CN constantly s on Kobe, but then wants to prop up chucky. They are similar players, just one of them is much better and is a winner.
    I know it's comical and hard to take him seriously ...
    With amb, it seems more personal like he is related to the skank from Colorado or is Vanessa's uncle ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it's comical and hard to take him seriously ...
    With amb, it seems more personal like he is related to the skank from Colorado or is Vanessa's uncle ...
    CN is the ultimate goalpost mover tbh.

At the Amb piece

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anybody still protecting WB is a ing idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god damn, that Chucky is already 5-16 at half, Kirbs better watch out, this lil might be coming for that all times brick record some day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Opening the half ... bad shot, turnover, shot blocked, brick

Any Spurs fans feeling a little down after yesterday should watch the Thunder implode

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    russss!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of the greatest performances in playoffs history..even if they lose the next game(they will be underdogs), we will never forget this performance..

Hate on him all you want, but nobody can deny that he's consistently making history..

Thread Information