https://www.timesofisrael.com/cpac-d...e-nazi-symbol/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "OK hand sign"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Last edited by FrostKing; 03-02-2021 at 02:42 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CPAC denies stage was intentionally shaped like Nazi symbol

the neo-Nazi Repugs are lying.

The rune shape serves no purpose as a stage except to signal to other neo-Nazis that Repugs support them towards overtaking US govt.

And no doubt, the neo-Nazis received the signal loud and clear.

"some say" the direction of the Repug party has been for years what happens at CPAC

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's a perfectly normal stage design and it happens to look like an obscure Nazi symbol. It's highly doubtful that it was intentional.

Like, who do you guys think is in charge of designing the CPAC stage? Resist the urge to go TSA "pizza symbols" on stuff like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a perfectly normal stage design and it happens to look like an obscure Nazi symbol. It's highly doubtful that it was intentional.

Like, who do you guys think is in charge of designing the CPAC stage? Resist the urge to go TSA "pizza symbols" on stuff like this.
    There are a bunch of Odal-shaped stages out there?

(Not sarcastic, honest question. Looks dangerous to me.)

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There are a bunch of Odal-shaped stages out there?

(Not sarcastic, honest question. Looks dangerous to me.)
    Looks pretty functional to me. Dual signage/projection on the sides, two entrances, podium in the center. The white floor design around the podium follows the flow of the two entrances and makes for a better design than a solid blue stage.

I guess I just don't see how the process of "We should design the stage like the Odal rune to dog whistle white supremacists" gets from design to completion, or who it benefits to do so. I think it's just as plausible that a liberal designed the stage and snuck the Odal rune into the design as a troll move. (Which is to say, I don't think either scenario is that plausible.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks pretty functional to me. Dual signage/projection on the sides, two entrances, podium in the center. The white floor design around the podium follows the flow of the two entrances and makes for a better design than a solid blue stage.

I guess I just don't see how the process of "We should design the stage like the Odal rune to dog whistle white supremacists" gets from design to completion, or who it benefits to do so. I think it's just as plausible that a liberal designed the stage and snuck the Odal rune into the design as a troll move. (Which is to say, I don't think either scenario is that plausible.)
    The shape and design of the stage would be the result of lot of meetings and discussions. It would be odd if they had no idea, it would be even odder if they did and ran with it anyway.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Worst case scenario is that it really was designed with the Odal rune in mind by a Nazi working on the conference, which means there's a Nazi within CPAC in charge of... event planning?

That doesn't implicate CPAC or anyone who spoke on that stage. Imagine the event planner giving a presentation to the leading CPAC organizers and showing his design, saying "This design was inspired by Nazi symbolism, isn't it cool?" People of CPAC are sociopathic, moral-less pieces of absolute human garbage but they're not stupid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has mic muted at CPAC for spouting vaccine and election conspiracies

MyPillow’s outspoken Trump-supporting chief executive was censored during an interview at CPAC – an event branded “America Uncanceled” – after he launched into conspiracy theories linking the coronavirus vaccine with the devil.

Mike Lindell was speaking on Sunday to Liz Willis, the host of conservative YouTube channel Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN), when he delivered a somewhat meandering set of conspiracy theories relating to the pandemic, the presidential election and Israel.

“In Israel right now, from the prime minister on down, we don’t know what happened, but obviously, he congratulated Biden, but after that, we got a little suspect,” Mr Lindell said during the segment that was edited out by RSBN on their YouTube channel.

According to an unedited version that can still be accessed on the channel’s account on Rumble, Mr Lendell claimed that Israel has made it so that without a vaccine, a person cannot go shopping or get a job.

“Right now with the vaccine over there, they are making the whole country take it so you can’t go in shopping malls, you wouldn’t be able to get a job, and if this happens, it is the start for the world, the worst thing that could happen to this world,” he said.

https://news.yahoo.com/mypillow-ceo-...094227102.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you brought it up, you're free to contribute something to your own topic.

or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CPAC denies stage was intentionally shaped like Nazi symbol

The designer could have picked any shape they wanted to. It just "happened" to look like a nazi-symbol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the modern fascist movement well enough to comment meaningfully.
    Ok then. At least you are honest about it.

Why do you deny its existence?

Take a few steps to inform yourself. Or Or bury your head in the sand and pretend the right wing isn't violent, or racist, or fascist.

Sokay, Useful Idiot. We all know your role, and deep down, so do you.

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/JU/J...0409-SD011.pdf

Thread Information