Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I get both sides and I've only got a couple of guns somewhere in the house. But when someone hands you a gun, you need to check that yourself.
    That being said, I don't how big a difference between a blank and a live round looks. I think it's probably obvious. And he'd have to pull the rounds out to take a one minute look.
    Which he should have done. IMO.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wtf they're still making the movie? It's gonna bomb hard thanks to crap press
    Everyone will see this now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's be real, it was going to bomb no matter what. AB is a has been and a B-rated star at best. Who the wants to pay to see a B-rated movie exactly? I could watch plenty of those bs movies on Crackle if I wanted to but I don't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I get both sides and I've only got a couple of guns somewhere in the house. But when someone hands you a gun, you need to check that yourself.
    That being said, I don't how big a difference between a blank and a live round looks. I think it's probably obvious. And he'd have to pull the rounds out to take a one minute look.
    Which he should have done. IMO.
    Bro he had more live ammo on him too. Heard about that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bro he had more live ammo on him too. Heard about that?
    No. That's weird if true. Why did he have more ammo?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just pointing an gun and pulling the trigger at someone during a movie shoot seems like it'd be pretty stressful.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No. That's weird if true. Why did he have more ammo?
    Who knows but it was on his person. The arms handler also claims to have checked the gun prior to handing it over to AB. So many oddities in this situation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess it's civil charge / settlement time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just pointing an gun and pulling the trigger at someone during a movie shoot seems like it'd be pretty stressful.
    Ask yourself this, why would a staunch gun control guy even be anywhere near a gun and not a real prop without moving parts? Makes no sense. He doesn't practice watch he preaches and on top of that he ridicules upstanding citizens who are knowledgable about their own guns but he's the one that shot and killed a lady. It's always dip s like him who do like this and get off with a slap on the wrist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ask yourself this, why would a staunch gun control guy even be anywhere near a gun and not a real prop without moving parts? Makes no sense. He doesn't practice watch he preaches and on top of that he ridicules upstanding citizens who are knowledgable about their own guns but he's the one that shot and killed a lady. It's always dip s like him who do like this and get off with a slap on the wrist.
    IDK man...that a lot of stuff to unpack. I'm just saying...if you wanted to ensure the safest environment possible: 1) he should have been trained...which I think he has been given all his movies, and 2) he should have just checked for himself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I suppose the best thing would be to hire a group that is in charge of all the guns. They take them up every day and inspect each one and provide the blanks. And they keep track of every gun and bullet on the set. I doubt it would affect the profitability of a movie. If it did, it's probably a pretty marginal movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Still crying you ing pussy? Boohoo

Btw, AB making fun of Trump has nothing to do with the disdain I have for elitest Hollyweird types. Your TDS is so out of this world that's all you see. You also think men can be women so taking your word on anything is asinine.
    first time you ever mentioned baldwin on spurstalk was after he started appearing on SNL

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    first time you ever mentioned baldwin on spurstalk was after he started appearing on SNL
    Bro I'm tired of you. I'm so tired of males like you SR. Go be an extra on Rust already!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Bro I'm tired of you. I'm so tired of males like you SR. Go be an extra on Rust already!
    if i was always full of id be pissed if somebody kept pointing it out too

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    if i was always full of id be pissed if somebody kept pointing it out too
    You are full of and that's why you're pissed I always point it out to you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I suppose the best thing would be to hire a group that is in charge of all the guns. They take them up every day and inspect each one and provide the blanks. And they keep track of every gun and bullet on the set. I doubt it would affect the profitability of a movie. If it did, it's probably a pretty marginal movie.
    Exactly what was supposed to have happened.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Bad pub better than no pub. I think the movie does better than it would have if nothing had happened

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You are full of and that's why you're pissed I always point it out to you.
    You're wishing death on him but he's the one that's pissed. Oh ok.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're wishing death on him but he's the one that's pissed. Oh ok.
    You crying like you cried when your ol' lady told you she wasn't interested in your barbie pouch no longer?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You crying like you cried when your ol' lady told you she wasn't interested in your barbie pouch no longer?
    Lol I don't even know what a Barbie pouch is. Settle down and stop getting your ass hurt so easy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol I don't even know what a Barbie pouch is. Settle down and stop getting your ass hurt so easy.
    Boohoo you ing puto! Just go yourself already you little and leave me be already or I'm just going to continue to call you out for the little pathetic "man" that you are you ing loser.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Charges dropped as I expected they would be.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess it's civil charge / settlement time.
    paid for by his insurance so in the end all he's out is some time?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Charges dropped as I expected they would be.
    So who done it?

Thread Information