Page 501 of 745 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski: “Tony Parker’s gonna be an interesting because they’re trying to figure out in San Antonio what they’re doing. Can he sit around and wait for that? There is some money – Charlotte’s got some interest in him, think Denver might have a little interest. Denver is looking for a backup point guard so that might be a veteran-minimum guy, but Charlotte has an exception and James Borrego, the new Hornets coach, coached him with the Spurs. And there’s others. There isn’t a team in the league who wouldn’t love to have Tony as a backup.”

http://art19.com/shows/thewojpod/epi...f-800125b8a136
    Do the former Spurs' Big Three (Duncan, Ginobili, Parker) have a house in San Antonio? Anyone knows? Though I think he'll consider the Charlotte because of Batum as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the former Spurs' Big Three (Duncan, Ginobili, Parker) have a house in San Antonio? Anyone knows? Though I think he'll consider the Charlotte because of Batum as well.
    Pretty sure they all do. Certain Timmy does. Timmy's at his Blackjack Shop a ton, when he's not playing video games.
    What a life, eh? He deserves it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For comparison, here are the assets that Philly can assemble if they insist on keeping Fultz (assuming Saric and Covington are still in the framework).

- 2021 Heat 1st
    - Bolden rights
    - Zharie Smith
    - their own 1st from 2019-2021
    - AP rights
    - Residual rights to 2019 Satco 1st Pick (apparently they keep it if its #1)
    - 2019 Kings 2nd
    - exiting players: Kurkmaz and Luwawu

Boston owns that pick, but the 76ers do own the Nets 2020 second rounder and the Knicks 2020 and 2021 second rounders along with the Pistons 2021 and 2023 seconds-they have a ton of seconds.

Something like;

Covington, Saric, 2021 Miami 1st Round Pick, 2019 Philly 1st Round Pick, 2021 Philly 1st Round Pick for Kawhi and Green.

or

Covington, Saric, 2021 Miami 1st Round Pick, 2019 Philly 1st Round Pick, Nets and the Knicks 2020 2nd's and 2021 Knicks second plus Bolden

for Kawhi and Green.
    Last edited by cd021; 07-04-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it contradicts tweet posted above:

"because he isn’t looking to join a super-team."?

Sending or joining him to the Lakers will be an instant super-team because of LeBron and Kawhi. It will be easier for them to add another star instantly because of those two.
    It does contradict but they are doing that on purpose. They are basically spamming the Spurs left and right when it comes to any trade offer besides the Lakers. I guarantee you if the Spurs are close to working a deal with the Sixers they will start screaming some nonsense about how Kawhi doesn't like Philadelphia.

The only reason they said Kawhi didn't want to play with Lebron was because they were pissed off at the Lakers for not trading for Kawhi immediately Also they were trying to scare the Lakers into believing that Kawhi would not sign with them as a FA unless they traded for him. Cris Carter is Kawhi's uncle's mouthpiece. This guy was screaming the other day the Lakers need do a trade immediately to get Kawhi.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    About the only thing that would make this situation less sucky is if another team signed Parker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure they all do. Certain Timmy does. Timmy's at his Blackjack Shop a ton, when he's not playing video games.
    What a life, eh? He deserves it.
    Yeah that's the most likely answer that they have their own houses. Just thinking that Parker considering to stay in San Antonio because of that reason. I mean he's been with San Antonio since 2001. Well doesn't seem a big issue since he can buy a new one or rent in Charlotte or stay with Batum. He has money anyways.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston owns that pick, but the 76ers do own the Nets 2020 second rounder and the Knicks 2020 and 2021 second rounders along with the Pistons 2021 and 2023 seconds-they have a ton of seconds.
    Ah good catch

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fultz, Chandler, Saric, korkmaz, heat pick, sac residual pick, and Philly 1st in 2021.
    That would be great, but I wonder what plan b is if they insist on no Fultz. I kinda think Spurs would need all of it, with Saric and Convington.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About the only thing that would make this situation less sucky is if another team signed Parker.
    I think Kawhi's people have already game planned for that. I heard Cris Carter saying the other day it wasn't Tony Parker's comments that were the last straw for Kawhi to want to leave the Spurs but it was other things. In other words they know Parker most likely will not be back and that they can't use Parker insult card anymore for Kawhi wanting to leave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's the most likely answer that they have their own houses. Just thinking that Parker considering to stay in San Antonio because of that reason. I mean he's been with San Antonio since 2001. Well doesn't seem a big issue since he can buy a new one or rent in Charlotte or stay with Batum. He has money anyways.
    Your avi... you watch that Punisher series on Netflix? I've wondered if it's worth a view.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It does contradict but they are doing that on purpose. They are basically spamming the Spurs left and right when it comes to any trade offer besides the Lakers. I guarantee you if the Spurs are close to working a deal with the Sixers they will start screaming some nonsense about how Kawhi doesn't like Philadelphia.

The only reason they said Kawhi didn't want to play with Lebron was because they were pissed off at the Lakers for not trading for Kawhi immediately Also they were trying to scare the Lakers into believing that Kawhi would not sign with them as a FA unless they traded for him. Cris Carter is Kawhi's uncle's mouthpiece. This guy was screaming the other day the Lakers need do a trade immediately to get Kawhi.
    The frustrating about this issue is that you don't know which is which is real. So I guess even the Spurs working a deal with Sixers, they won't mind it what the others are reporting especially with regards with Paul George situation. Man, I just hope this issue resolves sooner but those offers are really bad at the moment but then, the Cavs loses LeBron for nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski: “To this point in trade discussions, the Lakers have not shown a sense of urgency to make a Kawhi Leonard trade.”

http://art19.com/shows/thewojpod/episodes/d8deef48-1c98-47e1-9c44-aa59217c2869

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The frustrating about this issue is that you don't know which is which is real. So I guess even the Spurs working a deal with Sixers, they won't mind it what the others are reporting especially with regards with Paul George situation. Man, I just hope this issue resolves sooner but those offers are really bad at the moment but then, the Cavs loses LeBron for nothing.
    Honestly I believe you force Kawhi to play next year to increase his value. If Kawhi returns to MVP form then teams will get desperate and will start offering better deals. IF that still doesn't work then you just let him walk. If we are being real here there is no point of trading for scrubs when you could just get them easily on the FA market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your avi... you watch that Punisher series on Netflix? I've wondered if it's worth a view.
    Not really. I just took it on the internet because Tim Duncan loves the Punisher character so I look for the one with a Spurs logo - luckily found one. But to answer your question based from the others what they're saying about the series, it seems pretty decent for a Marvel (TV Series) but not with the level of hype of Walking Dead (earlier), Game Of Thrones, Stranger Things, etc. Marvel (TV Series) seems average compared to those DC (TV Series). Just what others are saying and what I've noticed as well. Really not fond watching TV Series, I've only watched Walking Dead but loses interest of it since it's getting boring - maybe because what happened with Glenn, it starts to fall off the clip. Currently, I was hooked with Stranger Things but Season 3 I think is still next year.

For the moment, we'll have to wait and see this Kawhi's drama series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Kawhi's people have already game planned for that. I heard Cris Carter saying the other day it wasn't Tony Parker's comments that were the last straw for Kawhi to want to leave the Spurs but it was other things. In other words they know Parker most likely will not be back and that they can't use Parker insult card anymore for Kawhi wanting to leave.
    We're all such selfish s that we don't care how anything gets done, as long as it gets done for us.
    Laker fans give zero shiv about the underhanded and incompetent going on here, as long as it gets them their guy.
    It's the same with society really.
    As long as we win, who cares? The Ends justify the Means, no matter if it compromises your core beliefs. They weren't that strong anyway...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. I just took it on the internet because Tim Duncan loves the Punisher character so I look for the one with a Spurs logo - luckily found one. But to answer your question based from the others what they're saying about the series, it seems pretty decent for a Marvel (TV Series) but not with the level of hype of Walking Dead (earlier), Game Of Thrones, Stranger Things, etc. Marvel (TV Series) seems average compared to those DC (TV Series). Just what others are saying and what I've noticed as well. Really not fond watching TV Series, I've only watched Walking Dead but loses interest of it since it's getting boring - maybe because what happened with Glenn, it starts to fall off the clip. Currently, I was hooked with Stranger Things but Season 3 I think is still next year.

For the moment, we'll have to wait and see this Kawhi's drama series.
    Right on... I just watch MST3K and Rifftrax. Wanted to ask though. Thanks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I believe you force Kawhi to play next year to increase his value. If Kawhi returns to MVP form then teams will get desperate and will start offering better deals. IF that still doesn't work then you just let him walk. If we are being real here there is no point of trading for scrubs when you could just get them easily on the FA market.
    That's what I thought. I just don't think he'll be the same. I mean he can play but I don't think he'll be eager to play like he plays before. He could play like not playing at 100% but still showing some good flashes, just to somehow increase his value. He could secretly tell the Lakers that he'll join them anyways.

I'm not gonna lie, even I'm opened in trading Kawhi but it's hard to imagine that someone will replace his skills sooner. I just even watched his Game 4 perfomance against the Grizzlies last 2017 NBA Playoffs. Who would thought that we're almost an injury away of being in the Finals again. Heck even one season away is possible then this drama happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem with a no trade clause is he can sign it, start pulling the same to try to force himself onto the Lakers, contract in hand. Now Spurs will have to take a boatload of crap back just to match salaries. Who the on the Spurs should trust Leonard and his group at this point?
    In your scenario it wouldn't matter if he was a n elite player like a year ago. Because c he would have years left in his contract he could be traded wherever and he wouldn't eh able to stop that trade without a lawsuit. He wanted control. As we know with Carmelo's no trade clause it's horrible if the player declines in a huge long term deal and he can veto trades. Not even Steph Curry got a no trade clause in his deal. Fwiw

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it low key possible Kawhi’s injury is more serious than we realize?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right on... I just watch MST3K and Rifftrax. Wanted to ask though. Thanks!
    I'm not really into TV series except if it's really interesting especially the settings and cinematography. I'm really picky. I'm more often play compe ive games like Dota, CSGO or PUBG rather than watching. Heck I even enjoyed watching eSports today than watching the NBA. For the record, I think I only watched less than five or between 5-10 games (live) of the Spurs this previous season.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No the got is 100%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the back of my mind I always wondered if they found something worse when they did the MRI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's your fault! Just kidding. I don't think it is but maybe. Maybe it's one of the reason why Spurs is not offering the supermax yet or trying to low-ball Kawhi because of his current or history of injury/ies.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's your fault! Just kidding. I don't think it is but maybe. Maybe it's one of the reason why Spurs is not offering the supermax yet or trying to low-ball Kawhi because of his current or history of injury/ies.
    if he joins LA I’m starting all their game threads!

Thread Information