Page 508 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 840845849850450550650750850951051151251855860810081508 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,700 of 40795
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, MSM ain't pulling the fire alarm all over creation. Nary a flare sent up in dire warning. How come we can't have 1/2 Corona and retain 1/2 for Poot's meddlin'? He's a meddlin' creature ain't he? Or, maybe Poot is too busy 19'in' at his place and if we stalls the Corona cure for 7 months we'll have a meddle'ed free Presidential Election.
    COVID-19 is rightfully dominating news coverage. There are Putin stories out there right now as well. You can't dictate coverage ratios.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really need to learn how to cook rice before the Fall.
    Oh look TSA forgot to log into his alt to make the extremely lazy clap back.

Now do a tweet next. That’ll definitely show me.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Slowly, very slowly I can see Trump is very slowly realizing this is not going away. His face looks very somber and defeated and his lashing out has lost some of his bluster.

hes still got it every now and then. but this ape is a shadow of his former self.

the chinese virus is slowly, very slowly but surely squezing him into a mush of fat and emptyness

its sad to watch. wven sadder will be to watch his maga followers realize that Trump is telling them very softly that this is not goingbaway anytime soon and there will be no more campaign rallies for the forseable future
    Please. I know for certain I saw the same exact prediction from your big mouth a fortnight+ ago. "It's the beginning of the end, he's going to have a stroke, he's going to eat his white tennis shorts for luncheon. Oh, I'm worries about him. Yes, I hate him, but, I mean harm to no man. Oh."

^^^That's you about twice a week every month. You got diarrhea of the mouth, hater. I like you, hater, but, you're gettin' on my last nerve.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Figures TSA would have a burner acct. Damn sap sucker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Either get a rice cooker (near impossible to screw up) or Minute Rice in the microwave (not as good, a couple tries and you'll get the timing right).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    COVID-19 is rightfully dominating news coverage. There are Putin stories out there right now as well. You can't dictate coverage ratios.
    If it wasn't Friday today I'd cloud up & rain all over your ass, but, since Wednesday is the new Friday I'll grant on ya, Dumps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it wasn't Friday today I'd cloud up & rain all over your ass, but, since Wednesday is the new Friday I'll grant on ya, Dumps.
    the stories are easy to find.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump with the hedge

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the stories are easy to find.
    I'd challenge you to find them, but, you'd do it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I don’t post on any alts and it wasn’t talking. I read you couldn’t cook rice. If you are worried about getting it next Fall and you need to shelter in place again it would be a good idea to learn how to cook rice before then.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either get a rice cooker (near impossible to screw up) or Minute Rice in the microwave (not as good, a couple tries and you'll get the timing right).
    Maalox gave me a few good pointers tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump with the hedge
    Ain't a hedge, he worked both sides of the street. You guys invented that tact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maalox gave me a few good pointers tbh.
    Yeah, stop blowing your nose in your tack cloth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just wait till it opens a bit and Americans who ain't gettin' that $600 a week kicker start going out and getting the jobs of the $600 a week kickers. They'll have to pass a law, and toot sweet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t post on any alts and it wasn’t talking. I read you couldn’t cook rice. If you are worried about getting it next Fall and you need to shelter in place again it would be a good idea to learn how to cook rice before then.
    That’s a terrible tip.

There are more important crafts I’d rather be learning than cooking rice before the time of my eventual death. You could have at least try been more subtle with your backhanded “compliment” honestly.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That’s a terrible tip.

There are more important crafts I’d rather be learning than cooking rice before the time of my eventual death. You could have at least try been more subtle with your backhanded “compliment” honestly.
    You think you are going to eventually die the Fall? What underlying issues do you have that make you think that?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Chuck Ross relies on idiot followers like you to only read the blue highlighted part.

Both things can be true, soldier.
    those pesky right wing Politico reporters amirite

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not everybody C19 dead had commorbi ies

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. I know for certain I saw the same exact prediction from your big mouth a fortnight+ ago. "It's the beginning of the end, he's going to have a stroke, he's going to eat his white tennis shorts for luncheon. Oh, I'm worries about him. Yes, I hate him, but, I mean harm to no man. Oh."

^^^That's you about twice a week every month. You got diarrhea of the mouth, hater. I like you, hater, but, you're gettin' on my last nerve.
    I know you worship the Orangegutan ma nig

I have grown fond of the old fat bas as well

but hes clearly waaaay out of his league here

hes most succesful amongs people, amongs crowds, in rallies and speeches. hes looks like a dried up old toast

dont get me wrong. if he survives this he will easily beat Biden

but he will have to tellhis followers with a sober face “Facci was right. this is not going away”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think you are going to eventually die the Fall? What underlying issues do you have that make you think that?
    Do I have to have any the way this virus has been killing off otherwise healthy individuals without any known health issues?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hater
    already went over this. Spain bought these directly from a company not approved by chinese gov. they most likely were promised a 2nd batch from same shady company. tough tbqh

UsA has shady companies as much as china imho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know you worship the Orangegutan ma nig

I have grown fond of the old fat bas as well

but hes clearly waaaay out of his league here

hes most succesful amongs people, amongs crowds, in rallies and speeches. hes looks like a dried up old toast

dont get me wrong. if he survives this he will easily beat Biden

but he will have to tellhis followers with a sober face “Facci was right. this is not going away”
    Apology accepted, big fella.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apology accepted, big fella.
    next time you tweet the old bas tell him Hater called it

Thread Information