Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2258
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how the only options we possibly had this offseason was the cedi trade or to do everything houston did
    So, because other moves were possible means that they were automatically a good option?

Why force the FO to do something for the sake of doing when they're not convinced that it is in the team's best interest. I don't get that mentality from the fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ill give free agency soo far a big fat B-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins/Mamu/Bassey/Birch
    Wemby/Sochan/Osman
    Johnson/McDermott/Champagnie/Stevens
    Vassell/Branham/
    Jones/Wesley/Graham

that's 16 players plus Barlow, Sissoko and Sir'Jabari on 2-ways

We still gotta make some moves regarding Stevens and Birch. Might just waive them and sign at least somebody

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woj: Free agent C Sandro Mamukelashvili has agreed to a one-year, $2 million deal with the San Antonio Spurs, his agents George Roussakis and Mark Bartelstein of @PrioritySports tell ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAAAAAAMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Still under the floor with no rosters spots though

Cedi, Stevens, Birch all candidates to be waived. Stevens and Birch almost locks, though maybe if Birch is healthy he could actually be a backup big

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills in Houston?

Maybe Ime needs someone he can trust to have his back and help out with for certain things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills in Houston?

Maybe Ime needs someone he can trust to have his back and help out with for certain things
    ime definitely helping an old friend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't mind kicking the tire on Bamba.
    Who hacked your account?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the on this board has been advocating for the Spurs to blow a bag on FVV or Dillon Brooks? You guys are pulling strawman arguments out of your ass

Look at most of the top guys on timvp’s FA target list. Plumlee, McDaniels, J-Rich, Gabe Vincent, Okogie, Grant Williams…how about any of those guys? Pretty much no one here is asking the Spurs to make a giant splash and lock down multiple guys on long term, big money deals. Just because people were hoping to see the FO make modest improvements in an offseason where we had some of the most available cap space of any team doesn’t mean people are asking them to blow up the whole team and sign scrubs to $100MM deals.
    Yeah, not sure if any of those guys really move the needle enough to warrant getting upset about passing on them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAAAAAAMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Still under the floor with no rosters spots though

Cedi, Stevens, Birch all candidates to be waived. Stevens and Birch almost locks, though maybe if Birch is healthy he could actually be a backup big
    Probably gonna waive Birch and Lamar and sign Dieng

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, because other moves were possible means that they were automatically a good option?

Why force the FO to do something for the sake of doing when they're not convinced that it is in the team's best interest. I don't get that mentality from the fans.
    adding a vet PG and a back up C to improve the team by a little are good moves with all these role players out there, you can't deny that. Nobody here was asking for a big splash, just improve the bench and overall depth a little. I guess we'll still make a move or 2 though to do that. At least I hope so.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ime definitely helping an old friend
    Ime just wants an adult in the locker room tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, i'm not very good with all these CBA things, but i surely don't get how Reaves was paid only 14M/year. If someone would take the time to explain it to me.

I get that players in LA will have more hype. But from what i saw, i don'tget Reaves only getting that, he seemed like the real deal fot the role he's asked to have.

, Keldon at 18.5/year was considered a good deal, and it was. but Reaves is the better passer, the better shooter, the better defender. and i think that given the same role, he could easily score as much as Keldon.

There are two question about Reaves. Was this last year a fluke , but he seems more like a late bloomer than anything else.
    And could he be as efficient as the primary option, but he probably won't have to be, and even 25M/year, the max he could get, wasn't "first option" money in today NBA.

I really don't get how any other team didn't offer more.
    There is only so much they can pay him without him having played three contract years. That would give LA Birdrights, but they only have early Bird rights, which limit the salary of the new deal to a percentage of the old salary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am a fan of Mo Bamba, but he has severely underwhelmed as a pro. I never expected him to be an offensive force. However, I did expect him to be a huge asset on defense. I feel in the older NBA his skillset might have been more applicable, as there was more of an inside, post-up game to defend.

Still, if we were to give him a 1-year deal at a low rate, I would not complain. However, with Wemby, Collins, Mamu, Bassey, and Sochan, there is not much room in the front court as far as minutes go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barring a trade this should rap up free agency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ime just wants an adult in the locker room tbqh
    they are definitely bringing in those vets

Kiwi, Advanced Stat Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rockets being in Win now mode to maybe get up to the 10th seed is hilarious. Like, I know why, but it's a good reason not to rush the rebuild.

Trading away Garuba, Christopher, Ty Ty and KJ Martin for basically nothing is hilarious. Doing it to sign Londale and trade for Patty is even more amazing.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    mo bamba wouldnt accept a contract in san antonio .......mo moved his brother from new york to texas .........his brother was killed in san marcos while mo was attending texas.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    adding a vet PG and a back up C to improve the team by a little are good moves with all these role players out there, you can't deny that. Nobody here was asking for a big splash, just improve the bench and overall depth a little. I guess we'll still make a move or 2 though to do that. At least I hope so.
    I think moves can be made until the trade and signing deadlines. Just seems the FA list this summer wasn't going to cause much excitement or activity from the start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly pretty glad with what the Spurs are doing so far provided they garner more assets by helping to facilitate trades with their capspace. See what you have in Wemby this season then start really building the team around him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barring a trade this should rap up free agency
    We’re still not at the salary floor yet are we? If so then have to imagine something else is still coming, albeit not sure what that will look like given we seem pretty tight on roster spots at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the most likely open season roster

ZC/CB/Mamu
    Wemby/Sochan/Doug
    KJ/Julian/Cedi/Sidy
    Dev/Branham
    Tre/Wesley/graham

Fcking Wright and RC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly pretty glad with what the Spurs are doing so far provided they garner more assets by helping to facilitate trades with their capspace. See what you have in Wemby this season then start really building the team around him.
    It's the sensible thing to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mo bamba wouldnt accept a contract in san antonio .......mo moved his brother from new york to texas .........his brother was killed in san marcos while mo was attending texas.....
    Your ing up all the basic facts of this story is truly impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not at the floor, no? So what's the last step?

Thread Information