Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1536
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Almost nothing Trump s say makes any logical sense anymore. All their filters of civility and sound judgment have worn away and all we get from them are jumbled, clipped belches of raw emotion that's a reaction to the self-discovery that they are simply and irrevocably unlikeable people.
    Like you guys when it was confirmed that Trump had made President. You all had no "logical sense anymore." Just bent on resisting him and taking his life and that of his wife and child. Yu thought you could do that and then once you got back in there pickup where Hussein had left off.

Uh, uh. Nope.

See ya in street, Dumper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you weren't a re who works for his mommeh's business you'd know that this site has an algo that censors the word when it's actually spelled out.
    I work for myself you mindless re ed racist npc.

Go yourself you weak sob RACIST s !

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I work for myself you mindless re ed racist npc.

Go yourself you weak sob RACIST s !
    OK mommiwhat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you're a weak racist npc like you of course you'll continue to parrot the dudes you fellate.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    When you're a weak racist npc like you of course you'll continue to parrot the dudes you fellate.
    Why are you talking about fellating dudes Joey?

I don't want to hear about what goes on at your mom's tattoo parlor!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you talking about fellating dudes Joey?

I don't want to hear about what goes on at your mom's tattoo parlor!
    WTF is a tattoo parlor btw? Is this the 1800s?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Hamas is a person.
    And Hamas has a son too.

homeschooling!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Hamas has a son too.

homeschooling!
    I don't know what your tirade against homeschooling is.

Public education in SA is a disaster... last year my mom (public middle school teacher, non-union) had to interim for reading lessons during TAKS (STAAR now) season and half of the 8th graders could not read past KINDERGARTEN level.

Public school is FAILING, China and Russia are crushing us in the subjects that matter like math, science, history and reading, but hey at least the USA has them beat in advanced gender theory and critical race theory studies! Score one for the Woke West!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Public education in SA is a disaster... last year my mom (public middle school teacher, non-union) had to interim for reading lessons during TAKS (STAAR now) season and half of the 8th graders could not read past KINDERGARTEN level.

Public school is FAILING, China and Russia are crushing us in the subjects that matter like math, science, history and reading, but hey at least the USA has them beat in advanced gender theory and critical race theory studies! Score one for the Woke West!!
    You really can't generalize all home schooling and all public education when it comes to comparing the quality of each.

I'm a strong supporter of public education. I put my money where my mouth is on this one. However, home schooling can be really good if you have the right teaching and commitment.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If you weren't a re who works for his mommeh's business you'd know that this site has an algo that censors the word when it's actually spelled out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct, but, as an aside, you can get around it with choice use of the Microsoft character map.

You really can't generalize all home schooling and all public education when it comes to comparing the quality of each.

I'm a strong supporter of public education. I put my money where my mouth is on this one. However, home schooling can be really good if you have the right teaching and commitment.

good, at least a fair answer that doesn't reek of partisan nutcase.

If you move to an expensive nice HOA type neighborhood with expensive property taxes and a top quality school district, and you put your money where your mouth is like you said, all respect to you. Hopefully they teach the kids to be independent thinkers and not just one side or the other.

As far as the private school goes, I don't like the evangelical indoctrination any more than the woke indoctrination (i'm an atheist fwiw) though kind of like with the ty Illinois gerrymander and the inevitably ty North Carolina gerrymander, if you have one radical extreme on one side it's probably only fair to have the other.

My mom definitely had the right teaching and commitment. I wasn't raised religious at all but my mom taught me math, chemistry, to read, etc. from a VERY early age (2-5) while my grandmother was still at work teaching, then when my grandmother retired that's about the time I started to learn a lot about history and comparative religions, cultures, geography, etc.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is bull .

The best public schools in the US are some of the best schools in the world.
    And guess where you find them. In areas that have a high socioeconomic standing.
    You keep reciting public schools are bad and thats just NOT true.

The worst public schools are found in poor socioeconomic areas in states that fund private schooling AND NOT holding the Private en ies to the same standards the public schools are required to. Like taking on ANY kid that can learn. The private schools get to choose which kids they take. They wont take foreign kids a grade level behind who have terrible English. The public schools ARE required to take them and teach them. And there is lots more than just this example. Like Special ed.

Stop with your BS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The obvious problem with home schooling is finding qualified teaching in subjects at a higher level.

Some mom took Calculus when she was in High School so she gets a book and the kids learn together?
    Thats not gonna cut it for kids who want to pass an AP exam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is bull .

And guess where you find them. In areas that have a high socioeconomic standing.

The worst public schools are found in poor socioeconomic areas in states that fund private schooling AND NOT holding the Private en ies to the same standards the public schools are required to. Like taking on ANY kid that can learn. The private schools get to choose which kids they take. They wont take foreign kids a grade level behind who have terrible English. The public schools ARE required to take them and teach them. And there is lots more than just this example. Like Special ed.

Stop with your BS.
    The foreign kids who don't speak English should be deported along with their trash ass alien parents, and the special ed kids should have special ed schools just like the bad kids in alternative school.

The public schools should do away with woke prissy BS like "inclusion" (i.e. spec-ed kids included in regular classes)... it brings down everyone else.

One example, when I was in 11th grade I chose to take regular English III instead of AP... (there was no Pre-AP beyond 10th grade)... because AP English III and IV had timed-writing requirements that I don't do well with and those teachers notoriously graded very hard. Anyways. I recall one time where I was randomly selected onto a team of dumbass loser Mexican stoners who do nothing all day but smoke weed and jack off to their skateboards and should probably be in spec-ed and didn't give a , in a sort-of classroom compe ion regarding the semester's curriculum where the winning side would get 25 points added to their next test grade. Of course my side lost because I was the only one doing the ing work and I was livid with the teacher and rightfully cursed her out because I was unfairly stuck on a team with losers who quit on me and didn't give a , by mere chance. And I was the one who ended up in in-school suspension the next day even though I WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AND IT WAS UNFAIR TO SLIGHT ME WHEN I WAS CLEARLY DOING THE MOST OUT OF ANYONE ON EITHER SIDE IN THAT TY ASS GHETTO CLASS.

Texas public school, tbh. And, by the way, Texas isn't a "school choice" state, because Greg Abbott is a RINO who can go himself.

The obvious problem with home schooling is finding qualified teaching in subjects at a higher level.

Some mom took Calculus when she was in High School so she gets a book and the kids learn together?
    Thats not gonna cut it for kids who want to pass an AP exam.
    Kids who reach age who want to learn, WILL learn, whether it's on wikipedia, wolfram alpha, CDs, podcasts, youtube, whatever it may be. It's quicker and more effective than public school if it's done right. And their parents don't need to be SMEs at the subject; they just need to teach the kids the basics and how to operate a computer and internet and the kids can take it from there like I did.

Or they can do like me and be homeschooled up until a certain point, in my case it was 8th grade where I went back to public school and all of high school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is bull .

Stop with your BS.
    Of course, it is bull .

Who would ever believe a homeschooled re that claims to make serious $$$$$ but his mom lives in a rundown hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The foreign kids who don't speak English should be deported along with their trash ass alien parents, and the special ed kids should have special ed schools just like the bad kids in alternative school.

The public schools should do away with woke prissy BS like "inclusion" (i.e. spec-ed kids included in regular classes)... it brings down everyone else.

One example, when I was in 11th grade I chose to take regular English III instead of AP... (there was no Pre-AP beyond 10th grade)... because AP English III and IV had timed-writing requirements that I don't do well with and those teachers notoriously graded very hard. Anyways. I recall one time where I was randomly selected onto a team of dumbass loser Mexican stoners who do nothing all day but smoke weed and jack off to their skateboards and should probably be in spec-ed and didn't give a , in a sort-of classroom compe ion regarding the semester's curriculum where the winning side would get 25 points added to their next test grade. Of course my side lost because I was the only one doing the ing work and I was livid with the teacher and rightfully cursed her out because I was unfairly stuck on a team with losers who quit on me and didn't give a , by mere chance. And I was the one who ended up in in-school suspension the next day even though I WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AND IT WAS UNFAIR TO SLIGHT ME WHEN I WAS CLEARLY DOING THE MOST OUT OF ANYONE ON EITHER SIDE IN THAT TY ASS GHETTO CLASS.

Texas public school, tbh. And, by the way, Texas isn't a "school choice" state, because Greg Abbott is a RINO who can go himself.

Kids who reach age who want to learn, WILL learn, whether it's on wikipedia, wolfram alpha, CDs, podcasts, youtube, whatever it may be. It's quicker and more effective than public school if it's done right. And their parents don't need to be SMEs at the subject; they just need to teach the kids the basics and how to operate a computer and internet and the kids can take it from there like I did.

Or they can do like me and be homeschooled up until a certain point, in my case it was 8th grade where I went back to public school and all of high school.
    Dont give me your lying ass life lessons.
    Go pork another casserole eating fat ass in Minnesota and hope she gets pregnant so you can leave.

You are the perfect example of a sociopathic homeschooled rutabaga.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    peeg, statin' a grand word of a Sunday night as Sunday mornin' comin' down has come down.

peeg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emmer with the early lead in the nominating conference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy Speaker Jordan Day!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And a course CNN will be triumphant and yet cautious claiming, with a straight face no less..."In many respects, Wolf, Congressman Emmer is more, for lack of a better term, more dangerous than Jim Jordan. Oh." Then a wink & nod to us, well, me anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just Emmer and Johnson after Donalds drops out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just Emmer and Johnson after Donalds drops out.
    It's all by prior arrangement, Winester. They high tech lynched Jordan and set up Emmer thru "the newspapers"...a nice cozy corporation that'll settle the whole kit & attendant caboodle down nicely for all concerned: R's, D's, and RINO's.

Just like it used to be before Trump wrecked Hillary's .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In GOP, Emmer is the leper with the most fingers. He voted to certify the 2020 election and pissed of Yam s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In GOP, Emmer is the leper with the most fingers. He voted to certify the 2020 election and pissed of Yam s.
    Sad, but absolutely 100% accurate.

Effy

Flawlessly played by the D's & the RINO's to max q. (They're) just about where (they) was at when Trump came waltzing in offin' the street in New York back what seems a 100 years ago.

That's wet work, children, and nobody does it better than Michael Douglas -A Perfect Murder-, McVeigh at OKC, & now this Exhibit A, American Democracy.

Thread Information