Page 52 of 257 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 6404
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    except his positions always boil down to something completed asinine (fake birth certificate, hogg derangement syndrome, etc)
    I still have some sense of curiosity on how somebody reaches those conclusions. In that sense, the journey can be rewarding, even if eventually we reach a bridge we won't cross. He's certainly en led to his opinions.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    except his positions always boil down to something completed asinine (fake birth certificate, hogg derangement syndrome, etc)
    And when he's called out on any of his stupid claims he melts down and does everything in his power to avoid talking about the stupid he brought up himself.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont pay attention when you randomly tag me in conversations that have nothing to do with me. i just know you want attention
    Yet, you're giving me attention when I'm not even talking to you.

Giving a spurious argument
    Today's lawyer

At any rate, I tried to keep you informed. You'll inevitably cry that chump isn't a sociopath.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Today's lawyer

At any rate, I tried to keep you informed. You'll inevitably cry that chump isn't a sociopath.
    What is a sociopath, derp?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't necessarily disagree, but you missed a couple of items: the twitter fest of fake news and chicanery that's going to be non-stop for the duration from both sides, including the POTUS verbal diarrhea, and the fact that he's going to get confirmed regardless of how anybody feels (barring some concrete damning evidence, or more victims coming forward), simply because there's no time to go through another -show with the elections around the corner.
    His confirmation is not a slam dunk. Ford only has to look credible and then Kavanaugh May lose just enough support. I think the GOP is pushing for a hearing ASAP so if it goes bad, they will select an ultra conservative woman and rush her confirmation with no exceptions and not much time for DEMs to oppose.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His confirmation is not a slam dunk. Ford only has to look credible and then Kavanaugh May lose just enough support. I think the GOP is pushing for a hearing ASAP so if it goes bad, they will select an ultra conservative woman and rush her nomination with no exceptions and not much time for DEMs to oppose.
    Now there's a rush?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now there's a rush?
    There was always a rush. Both parties are playing games with timing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    huh? i directly responded to a post where you quoted me

Today's lawyer

i dont know much about him, certainly not enough to designate him a sociopath. i'm not sure you really know what a sociopath is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    huh? i directly responded to a post where you quoted me
    Your recall is lacking. You were talking to Nono about me without any prompting from me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont know much about him, certainly not enough to designate him a sociopath. i'm not sure you really know what a sociopath is.
    You've only been interacting with him for a decade now? I'd say you're the one who is a bit dense when it comes to identifying sociopaths.

Though, I get your reluctance. Nobody is gonna be eager to admit they are allies with a sociopath.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still have some sense of curiosity on how somebody reaches those conclusions. In that sense, the journey can be rewarding, even if eventually we reach a bridge we won't cross. He's certainly en led to his opinions.
    The media and courts never had any interest in anything but whitewashing the matter. If you didn't see that, I encourage you to pay better attention in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SURVEY: Only 39% Of Americans Believe That If Kavanaugh Allegations Are True, It Would ‘Disqualify’ Him From SCOTUS

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've only been interacting with him for a decade now? I'd say you're the one who is a bit dense when it comes to identifying sociopaths.

Though, I get your reluctance. Nobody is gonna be eager to admit they are allies with a sociopath.
    What is a sociopath, derp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to a HuffPo/YouGov survey of 1,000 adults conducted between September 17-18, a large percentage of Americans don’t believe that the allegations against SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh, if true, should disqualify him from serving on the Supreme Court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what makes you think he's a sociopath? can you articulate your opinions for once?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the odds you'd guess that he's confirmed? I'm thinking at least 85%. Collins doesn't seem to give a and Corker, Flake, and Sasse are all talk.
    Odds are Kavanaugh will be confirmed, with a non-trivial chance he doesn't.

85% is probably about right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odds are Kavanaugh will be confirmed, with a non-trivial chance he doesn't.

85% is probably about right.
    Depends on how she comes off at the hearing. Kavanaugh is already a wounded animal, imo.

If she can get the two women in the senate to vote no, it's over.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what makes you think he's a sociopath? can you articulate your opinions for once?
    There's plenty of articles on this, but I can give you a non exhaustive list of what goes into my diagnosis.

1. There is one truth; the sociopath's truth. He can be shown the flaws and errors and he will either hold to that truth or at a minimum not admit his error.
    2. Manipulation, often manifesting in an overwhelming desire to play the puppet master. 'The games' are common and routine.
    3. Self centered. There are various manifestations of this, including narcissism and emotional detachment.
    4. Compulsive behavior (lying). He will see opportunities to manipulate or otherwise play the games and he is drawn to it like a moth to a light.
    5. Recklessness. They don't need a long game; they seek the instant gratification of inserting themselves in destructive manners.
    6. Jaded. Some experts call it anger, but I think plenty of sociopaths are simmering and able to not let it boil over (much of the time). But sociopaths do develop a jaded nature from being at odds with normalcy.

I mention this in broad strokes, so that you can analyze for yourself how it applies to chump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she can get the two women in the senate to vote no, it's over.
    there are five Republican women in the US Senate, twenty-three women total, you're referring to Collins and Murkowski I guess

Heidi Heitkamp on the Dem side might not be a gimme.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 09-22-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So does stupid. Enjoy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there are five Republican women in the US Senate, twenty-three women total, you're referring to Collins and Murkowski I guess
    Yea. The more outspoken of them.

I had no idea there were more female members in the senate. A testament of the times and how much the GOP is Trump owned.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Heidi Heitkamp on the Dem side might not be a gimme.
    Heitkamp and other red state Democrats will probably vote for him if it looks like the Republicans are all going to confirm him anyways but if two Republicans defect that should give the red state Democrat senators enough cover to vote no also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heitkamp and other red state Democrats will probably vote for him if it looks like the Republicans are all going to confirm him anyways but if two Republicans defect that should give the red state Democrat senators enough cover to vote no also.
    Has Joe Manchin tipped his hand? I'd not be surprised at all if he voted yea on Kavanaugh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Joe Manchin tipped his hand? I'd not be surprised at all if he voted yea on Kavanaugh.
    He can afford to vote no. Guy has almost a 10 point lead on average for re-election. Also got more votes on the primary than his republican oponent alone.

Thread Information