Page 523 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2342347351351952052152252352452552652753357362310231523 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,075 of 40795
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here you go again with this defending bull . Why can't you just discuss anymore? I don't care what they come up with to help stop this thing. Drop the TDS for a minute dude.
    LOL TSA accusing anyone of TDS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr Birx thought it was a great idea

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here you go again with this defending bull . Why can't you just discuss anymore? I don't care what they come up with to help stop this thing. Drop the TDS for a minute dude.

lololol

this is “hater level”....

called it!

when i said TSA would run in here with studies and graphs lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    LOL TSA accusing anyone of TDS
    Yes, your TDS is getting in the way of discussion.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...blue-injection

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lololol

this is “hater level”....

called it!

when i said TSA would run in here with studies and graphs lol
    Why wouldn't studies and graphs be posted in this thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, your TDS is getting in the way of discussion.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...blue-injection
    LOL TDS calling anyone TDS

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol tsa

thank you, man

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why wouldn't studies and graphs be posted in this thread?

”Easy lil feller- I believe that YOU believe trump”

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol tsa

thank you, man
    You're welcome clam man, if you only knew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least we'll have that vaccine in a week and a half that Trump was talking about taking two months back in early March.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're welcome clam man, if you only knew.
    you spelled it out lol

thanks man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just blew by the total Viet Nam war deaths.

it. Time to mix up a batch of bleachtinis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Americans? Pretty sure that was just under 60k. No worries though, we'll be there by the end of the week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aytu BioScience Signs Exclusive Global License with Cedars-Sinai for Potential Coronavirus Treatment

Cedars-Sinai-Developed ‘Healight’ Medical Device Platform Technology Being Studied as a Potential First-in-Class COVID-19 Treatment

Conference Call Scheduled for Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 4:30 pm ET

ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2020 / Aytu BioScience, Inc. (NASDAQ: AYTU) (the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing novel products that address significant patient needs announced today that it has signed an exclusive worldwide license from Cedars-Sinai to develop and commercialize the Healight Platform Technology (“Healight”). This medical device technology platform, discovered and developed by scientists at Cedars-Sinai, is being studied as a potential first-in-class treatment for coronavirus and other respiratory infections.

The company will host a live conference call and webcast Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. ET. Conference call details are provided at the end of this press release.

Led by Mark Pimentel, MD, the research team of the Medically Associated Science and Technology (MAST) Program at Cedars-Sinai has been developing the patent-pending Healight platform since 2016 and has produced a growing body of scientific evidence demonstrating pre-clinical safety and effectiveness of the technology as an antiviral and antibacterial treatment. The Healight technology employs proprietary methods of administering intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light via a novel endotracheal medical device. Pre-clinical findings indicate the technology’s significant impact on eradicating a wide range of viruses and bacteria, inclusive of coronavirus. The data have been the basis of discussions with the FDA for a near-term path to enable human use for the potential treatment of coronavirus in intubated patients in the intensive care unit (ICU). Beyond the initial pursuit of a coronavirus ICU indication, additional data suggest broader clinical applications for the technology across a range of viral and bacterial pathogens. This includes bacteria implicated in ventilator associated pneumonia (VAP).

“Our team has shown that administering a specific spectrum of UV-A light can eradicate viruses in infected human cells (including coronavirus) and bacteria in the area while preserving healthy cells,” stated Dr. Pimentel of Cedars-Sinai. Ali Rezaie, MD, one of the inventors of this technology states, “Our lab at Cedars-Sinai has extensively studied the effects of this unique technology on bacteria and viruses. Based on our findings we believe this therapeutic approach has the potential to significantly impact the high morbidity and mortality of coronavirus-infected patients and patients infected with other respiratory pathogens. We are looking forward to partnering with Aytu BioScience to move this technology forward for the benefit of patients all over the world.”

The company believes the Healight platform technology has the potential to positively impact outcomes for critically ill patients infected with coronavirus and severe respiratory infections. The company licensed exclusive worldwide rights to the technology from Cedars-Sinai for all endotracheal and nasopharyngeal indications. Patents have been filed by Cedars-Sinai Department of Technology Transfer, and Aytu BioScience will manage all aspects of intellectual property prosecution and filing globally. Aytu BioScience expects to partner the product outside the U.S.

“We are honored to be partnering with Cedars-Sinai as we believe the Healight therapeutic platform has the potential to help many patients during this coronavirus pandemic and beyond,” said Josh Disbrow, Chairman and CEO of Aytu BioScience.

The Company is engaging with the research team at Cedars-Sinai and the FDA to determine an expedited regulatory process to potentially enable near-term use of the technology initially as a coronavirus intervention for critically ill intubated patients.

Disbrow continued, “This first-in-class technology has the potential to be a game changer for clinicians treating patients infected with coronavirus and other respiratory conditions, and our team is working tirelessly alongside the Cedars-Sinai team to determine the safety and effectiveness of this device in humans.”

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d...aytu_ex991.htm

I think it was Thunderf00t (skeptic on youtube who debunks bad science claims) said that when the claim is accompanied by a bad CGI video that looks like it was put together in half-an-hour, it's probably bull . And there's a lot of "believe" and "potential" marketing speak in that release. If this is what Trump was referring to, fair enough. We can't laugh at him too much, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ the 5 min bleach contact... in before some idiot chugs on bleach coz Dear Leader said so...
    This would be a good thing. People who are stupid enough to do that because the POTUS said so need to have their gene pool eradicated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Americans love benchmarks, round numbers and 1sts.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah there actually is important stuff here, re
    ST saves lives, amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the " Trump" forum. If you don't just parrot that line every other post, you're a stan, you ing goddamn stan. No I am not salty, you goddamn stan.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you spelled it out lol

thanks man
    Doing God's work, never looking back.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Upon what is it based?

Who is in charge of this police state?
    It's not monarchical.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the " Trump" forum. If you don't just parrot that line every other post, you're a stan, you ing goddamn stan. No I am not salty, you goddamn stan.

Defending
    Muh
    Conspiracist

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not monarchical.
    It's democratic?

Explain the police states as you understand it.

Or fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think why people suffering from supposed "TDS" are constantly coming at perceived Trump supporters is because they/we (including me) can't believe why any rational person would continue to support that dumbass? It really does boggle the mind. He didn't "drain the swamp," and merely filled it with sycophants, family members, and incompetents. He didn't bring much manufacturing home, and his tariffs were toothless. Apple would've been the tariff that had bite. He never came through on that infrastructure plan (and the (R)s controlled both legislative bodies for 2 years). His "economic miracle" had nothing to do with him. Growth and unemployment were already trending that way well before he announced his campaign.

Ironically, Obama was probably the most successful president in terms of cracking down on illegal immigration. Trump didn't need to play up the wall and "those evil Messicans and Hondurans are coming for your wimmin and chilren" race baiting. All that achieved was stirring up white nationalist sentiment and spawning a movement (alt right) I thought I'd never see in the US beyond the fringe. He could've silently continued Obama's immigration policies and beefed up border security without turning himself into a symbol of white nationalism.

Does it just come down to tax cuts and guns, then? I don't see the value in this guy for rational conservatives of the William F. Buckley mold. He's a populism buffoon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Mid went for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's legacy will be tens of thousands of dead from a pandemic, a ruined economy, rank incompetence at the highest levels of government, and the unveiling of America as a failed state.

But hey, MSM/lib tears/Crooked Hillary/Negro Prez are really all more important probably anyway

Thread Information