Page 54 of 132 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 3280
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Btw I’d love for this to result in Bibi being removed but I don’t see it. That mother er is amazing at clinging to power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what justifies this?

or the fact that the US government hasn't yet put pressure on Israel to do something about it?

when we told Israel telecommunication needed to be restored, it happened swiftly.

Due to the worsening water shortage in the Gaza Strip, an internal U.S. State Department do ent recommends the Biden administration pressure Israel to take immediate steps which the report’s writers believe will alleviate Palestinian residents’ suffering and potentially save tens of thousands of lives.

The authors assess that 52,000 pregnant women and more than 30,000 babies under six months of age are currently drinking brackish or contaminated water due to the absence of drinking water or the electricity needed to power the water infrastructure. This exposes them to health complications that could be life-threatening.
    https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2023...b-7ffaf09e0000

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Russia has a huge muslim population. Why would they risk upsetting them.

Thats impossible imo. Russia has already fought bloddy wars vs Muslim regions. They dont want this again.

Iran maybe. Sure. Thats definitely possible. Its a good check on Israel and USA. Doubt its checkmate. But its definitely a check.
    thinking Russia cares about Muslims after they killed thousands in Ukraine and Afghanistan, not even to mention their presence in Syria. There's no check here. Gaza/Hamas is getting curb stomped, entire generations of Muslim families are being erased from the Earth. In what parallel universe is this a chess match?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    what justifies this?

or the fact that the US government hasn't yet put pressure on Israel to do something about it?

when we told Israel telecommunication needed to be restored, it happened swiftly.

While I agree with your sentiment, the US did basically the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan. That was before everyone had a body camera though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While I agree with your sentiment, the US did basically the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan. That was before everyone had a body camera though.
    "We did it too" isn't a justification. Quite the reverse.

Iraq btw had nothing to do with 9/11.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in' funny watching people in America and across the world ask others to cease fire and get along,,,,how about when democrats and republicans get along then the rest of the world will follow?,,,,hypocrites through and through,,,,and look at the girl holding up the poster in this article,,,shes got a picture of ole Joey boy but not Trump on there,,,,muslims are pissed at you democrats,,,,

Pro-Palestinian protesters calling for ceasefire gather across the globe as bombardment of Gaza intensifies (yahoo.com)

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    My social media has been hijacked by this conflict

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This what i like to see,,,,sowing the seeds of discontent,,,,if the republicans are a show in congress,,,might as well watch the democrats follow suit,,,,

Democratic divisions over Israel spill into public view as conflict escalates (yahoo.com)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watch it, girl,,,youre gonna splinter that democrat party,,,turning into chaos like those dumb republicans,,,,

Rep. Pramila Jayapal Calls Out U.S. Double Standard With Ukraine And Gaza (yahoo.com)

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ya it's definitely the most complex conflict in USA society. Which makes me wonder why neutrals can take such a strong position one way or another.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and here goes ole Joey and the democrat party and the media backpeddlin' quicker than Deion Sanders,,,,we got your back, muslims,,,,please dont leave,,,,,lmao,,, in' pathetic,,,

US urges Israel to protect civilians, increase aid to Gaza (yahoo.com)

Biden is facing pressure from within his own Democratic Party to call for a ceasefire.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and democrats said republicans in congress with a new speaker was a show,,,,holy christ,,,,this is a democrat show on a global level,,,,congrats to both parties for out doing each other in the ed up department,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya it's definitely the most complex conflict in USA society. Which makes me wonder why neutrals can take such a strong position one way or another.
    Because the media can swing heavy and can sway alot of people,,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Because the media can swing heavy and can sway alot of people,,,,,,
    For sure but I think mass media is the root cause. Under 40 year olds it's more social media and peer pressure. Especially under 25 yrs.

I think both sides have a valid argument & viewpoint. Especially once the scope expands past just events of the past 2 weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m pretty convinced Netanyahu ignored the intelligence and let this attack happen so he had an excuse to turn Gaza into a parking lot.
    Wouldn't doubt it, tbh... one of the most unscrupulous, corrupt and evil people in this world at this moment...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what justifies this?

Justify it? Nothing. It's a war zone though, and not by Israel's choosing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watch it, girl,,,youre gonna splinter that democrat party,,,turning into chaos like those dumb republicans,,,,

Rep. Pramila Jayapal Calls Out U.S. Double Standard With Ukraine And Gaza (yahoo.com)
    The only thing splintered is Trump's anus after Old Joe raided that ass...

Plus, Old Joe knows what he's doing. After all, this is the reason Yam s always complains about Jews voting Democrat. Crypt keeper just keeping that demographic in check.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wouldn't doubt it, tbh... one of the most unscrupulous, corrupt and evil people in this world at this moment...
    Then your Biden & Blinken are directly complicit up to their necks, El. They share the Intel in a case like this. Biden is an asshole, yes, a , indeed, a mother er of the highest class, positively, but, he'd never permit this to take place on his watch anyway, no way. They both got caught with their pants down on their respective ankles by a group of rag tags and looney tunes. Big shots got their wrecked in the broad daylight. No problem though, MSM, led by CNN/MSNBC went to work like madmen and will protect Biden and Blinks, Biden and Blinks will in turn go to bat and protect the big Jew. A nice, cozy, kosher corporation.

It's American Democracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw I’d love for this to result in Bibi being removed but I don’t see it. That mother er is amazing at clinging to power.
    he is, but israelis are very very angry at him. He gets the blame for the intel failure that led to the attack, at least according to the english language israeli press I have read.

I don't see him surviving the next election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m pretty convinced Netanyahu ignored the intelligence and let this attack happen so he had an excuse to turn Gaza into a parking lot.
    I would not be surprised. If there is a shred of evidence to this, he might finally end up in jail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and here goes ole Joey and the democrat party and the media backpeddlin' quicker than Deion Sanders,,,,we got your back, muslims,,,,please dont leave,,,,,lmao,,, in' pathetic,,,

US urges Israel to protect civilians, increase aid to Gaza (yahoo.com)

Biden is facing pressure from within his own Democratic Party to call for a ceasefire.
    Meanwhile, Russia hosts Hamas, and Iran.

Senior Iranian envoy met Hamas representatives in Moscow as Russia seeks to expand its clout
    https://apnews.com/article/russia-ir...33e2908cb2a3ef

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WATCH: 'Russia has benefited from our attack,' claims Hamas leader

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...er/ar-AA1j446P

Khaled Mashal, a leader of the Hamas terrorist organization, claimed in an interview translated by MEMRI TV that Russia intends to use the brutal October 7 attack against Israel as teaching material in its military academies.

“We want the Arab communities in the West to be active and cooperate with superpowers like China and Russia," Mashal said in the interview. "For your information, Russia has benefited from our attack, because we distracted the US from them and from Ukraine.

“China saw our attack as a dazzling example," he continued. "The Russians told us that what happened on October 7 would be taught in military academies."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would not be surprised. If there is a shred of evidence to this, he might finally end up in jail.
    ...Please. Biden would never allow it, he'd have egg all over his face then. yahoo will not be shoved in the Easy Bake Oven for this. Uh, uh. Not on your sweet bippy. He's gonna be done the other way. He'll be feted and canonized, or, whatever the Jews do when they want to make a major fuss.

Thread Information