Page 55 of 111 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2762
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All jokes aside it's time to discuss women's rights and the medieval treatment women receive from men.

Please consider the terror of unwanted advances and the filth of being forced to look at unsolicited junk.

Raise your hand guys if you're totally down for some guys gross ass junk in your face no fair is fair you'd be furious too.

Now consider the physical threat of having your exit blocked unless you acquiesce to rapey demands. What's next? Does this escalate? Will I be assaulted?

Now thing of the bull stigma of being a victim of this.

Now think of the social hostage situation if it's a basketball player who can use his affluence to coerce you. If you rat you lose your job, you get called names, people hunt you on media like your need for personal safety and autonomy to your body from rape cost a fan a basketball player instead of acknowledging that you are a victim.

It's bull and guys we are better than this.

Keep your hands to yourself.

Keep your in your pants.

Value and achieve true consent for physical contact.

I am a doctor who has worked with sexual and child abuse victims and there is some good truth in this post.

As for Primo this must have been really bad allegations or proof of a serial nature. It suggests as the young man said himself some mental health problem even if he was not forthright about them. After all is said and done it probably for the best he is gone, and I hope the young man gets the best available help. He might well face civil or criminal charges as things evolve. It will be interesting to see if he is ever given a chance to play again. Perhaps oversees at some point but one never knows some NBA team might take a chance but I think it unlikely or at least I hope so. As for the front office they need to really reset things as they have not done well with several situations last few year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All jokes aside it's time to discuss women's rights and the medieval treatment women receive from men.

Please consider the terror of unwanted advances and the filth of being forced to look at unsolicited junk.

Raise your hand guys if you're totally down for some guys gross ass junk in your face no fair is fair you'd be furious too.

Now consider the physical threat of having your exit blocked unless you acquiesce to rapey demands. What's next? Does this escalate? Will I be assaulted?

Now think of the social hostage situation if it's a basketball player who can use his affluence to coerce you. If you rat you lose your job, you get called names, people hunt you on media like your need for personal safety and autonomy to your body from rape cost a fan a basketball player instead of acknowledging that you are a victim.

Keep your in your pants.

The problem with such advice is: those who need it don't care for it. And those who care for it don't need it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m just glad we’re making headlines again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they choose a sexual predator with their 1st rd pick.

Depending on how this season goes - it might be time to clean house. Whole organization needs a fresh start.

Heart goes out to all victims involved.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they choose a sexual predator with their 1st rd pick.

Depending on how this season goes - it might be time to clean house. Whole organization needs a fresh start.
    So your moral stance on the continued employment of everyone in the Spurs org depends on this season's record?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Keep your in your pants.

Right because that’s what happened here. 🙄. Dude got caught and was cut. Also don’t lump us all in this due to the ty actions of one person. And women’s rights? What are you talking about? Since when do they not have rights?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For a Organization that says they pride on Character and Culture they somehow sure do seem to find themselves in allot of scandals .
    Well that would be a reason to say what they say then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right because that’s what happened here. . Dude got caught and was cut. Also don’t lump us all in this due to the ty actions of one person. And women’s rights? What are you talking about? Since when do they not have rights?
    have you read a newspaper in the last 6 months?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have you read a newspaper in the last 6 months?
    Have you read anything that didn’t come from cnn or msnbc or the rest of the msm? You’re going to have to give examples rather than hyperbole. You’re alluding to women not having rights. That’s just bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it a fact that she was fired or maybe she quit in the wake of this?? If she was fired after making this accusation, then had a corroborating event or events occur (as recently as this weekend) Spurs are toast.

Surely she just quit. But if there were "multiple" prior accusations and little to meaningless punishment was doled out until this last weekend, I could see the entirety of PATFO gone.

We'll just have to wait for more details.
    It may very well be unrelated and I’m not implying the connection but I would think it will be looked into, undoubtedly.

Then you look at what has transpired in Boston with Ime (again not implying, seemingly unrelated), Becky leaving to take another job (ditto)…
    Not putting on my conspiracy theory hat, but if feels like the Spurs are in some deep mess here.
    In a court of public opinion, the damage to the brand, it’s funding - the damage and difference may be irreconcilable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you read anything that didn’t come from cnn or msnbc or the rest of the msm? You’re going to have to give examples rather than hyperbole. You’re alluding to women not having rights. That’s just bull .
    Jesus man, have you heard anything about a right women had for 50 years being removed by a court paid for and selected by the Federalist Society? Five of whom were selected by a president that lost the popular vote?

You boys in red hats would be storming the capitol -- oh wait bad example -- if Democrats were passing laws like that. Conservatives / Republicans are crybaby assholes with warped versions of reality and it's never going to get better because you guys are gullible fools as evidenced by your comment above. CNN and MSNBC while left leaning to some extent, don't feed daily propaganda to the zombie class and wind them up like toy soldiers.
    Last edited by offset formation; 10-30-2022 at 12:52 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It may very well be unrelated and I’m not implying the connection but I would think it will be looked into, undoubtedly.

Then you look at what has transpired in Boston with Ime (again not implying, seemingly unrelated), Becky leaving to take another job (ditto)…
    Not putting on my conspiracy theory hat, but if feels like the Spurs are in some deep mess here.
    In a court of public opinion, the damage to the brand, it’s funding - the damage and difference may be irreconcilable.
    Can't imagine it's Becky. She had Pop in her team's dressing room giving a pep talk while they were in the WNBA finals.

But youre right, if there's any evidence whatsoever that PATFO was informed about this and further incidents continued to happen, a "deep mess" will eventually hit the fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this is ”alleged”. If true then it’s abhorrent BUT what if it’s a girl that thought she was the one but once he stuck with his woman she decided to pull this . We already know we can’t fall for the “me too” believe all women . Why can’t the kid have his day in court? Pop is so woke he would believe all women and take it too far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this is ”alleged”. If true then it’s abhorrent BUT what if it’s a girl that thought she was the one but once he stuck with his woman she decided to pull this . We already know we can’t fall for the “me too” believe all women . Why can’t the kid have his day in court? Pop is so woke he would believe all women and take it too far.
    Get bent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks offset

Not to mention the situation in Iran right now.

So there it is. Examples domestic and abroad.

Wake up blizz, is this your world? Women are not free. Sorry if mentioning that angers you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus man, have you heard anything about a right women had for 50 years being removed by a court paid for and selected by the Federalist Society? Five of whom were selected by a president that lost the popular vote?

You boys in red hats would be storming the capitol -- oh wait bad example -- if Democrats were passing laws like that. Conservatives / Republicans are crybaby assholes with warped versions of reality and it's never going to get better because you guys are gullible fools as evidenced by your comment above. CNN and MSNBC while left leaning to some extent, don't feed daily propaganda to the zombie class and wind them up like toy soldiers.
    Calm down karen. You know nothing about me. It’s easy and convenient for you to paint me with a certain brush which is what you lib s seem to do with reckless abandon because it gives you an easy out and you don’t have to think or try to understand anyone. Again. Women HAVE rights. Nothing about this alleged scenario says they don’t. The fact that this kid lost his career over an allegation proves as much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks offset

Not to mention the situation in Iran right now.

So there it is. Examples domestic and abroad.

Wake up blizz, is this your world? Women are not free. Sorry if mentioning that angers you?
    Lol. You’re a moron. They aren’t free? Seriously? What are women not free to do in this country?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man I actually agree with you

that does happen sometimes and if the girl is misrepresenting this claim that's obviously a grave offense and no one should support that.

if it come out these are false allegations from the woman or women victims involved I will not vouch for the victims, naturally.

At this point that ship has sailed, the team wouldn't possibly toss money reputation and the #12 pick on flimsy investigations though I guess it's possible and then if so would objectively reflect poorly on the franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. You’re a moron. They aren’t free? Seriously? What are women not free to do in this country?
    um not die from complicated pregnancy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or earn the same wages as their male counterpart, got links for that as well upon request.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FOR STARTERS...Not carry their daddy's baby to term AS A 13 YEAR OLD. Or get sued for $10,000 by their rapist for aborting the pregnancy..

Good enough for ya chief? Or are those not of your concern?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're newly minted with approximately 8 million, and the only thing that gets your rocks off is flashing your to some rando Minneapolis Hilton Garden Inn housekeeper ... that's a serious ing social dysfunction. You only miss that Dexter-tier social dysfunction if you're a downs-syndrome suffering diversity hire GM. The narrative of this whole situation being unbeknownst to the Spurs strains credulity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pal if you keep saying buzzwords like msm and lib then we are gonna paint you with that brush.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pal if you keep saying buzzwords like msm and lib then we are gonna paint you with that brush.
    Pal if you act like that’s where you get your news and act like one then I’m going to use those buzzwords.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Primo trying to pretend this was about mental health instead of saying he was innocent.

Thread Information