Page 553 of 1663 FirstFirst ... 5345350354354955055155255355455555655756360365310531553 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,825 of 41574
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Watch your mouth burrito breath, that's a woman.
    My bad. All you farmers look alike

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump agrees to freeze higher tariffs on $200M in Chinese goods — for now

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/01/pol...www.cnn.com%2F

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump agrees to freeze higher tariffs on $200M in Chinese goods — for now

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/01/pol...www.cnn.com%2F
    Smart move. His tariffs so far have been hurting American farmers and industry.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Checkmate

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trump is damned (by the media) if he shakes hands (can you imagine if he shook Putin's hand) or if he doesn't. Who is this Molly person - THIS American reject (who has gone to a Trump rally) would like to share some thoughts with her.
    He's not damned by the media. He's just an idiot who constantly says and does idiotic things and the media reports on it. That's all. The main reason the Trump/Putin talk exists is because Trump fawns over the man and can't bring himself to criticize him even when it's warranted. The media didn't force him to do that. The media didn't force Trump be against the Russia sanctions passed by an overwhelming bi-partisan majority in Congress. The media didn't force Trump to get on his knees in front of Putin at Helsinki. He creates these headlines and narratives all by himself and his bootlickers with the victim mentality always want to blame the media for it. And what do you get out of going to a Trump rally?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not damned by the media. He's just an idiot who constantly says and does idiotic things and the media reports on it. That's all. The main reason the Trump/Putin talk exists is because Trump fawns over the man and can't bring himself to criticize him even when it's warranted. The media didn't force him to do that. The media didn't force Trump be against the Russia sanctions passed by an overwhelming bi-partisan majority in Congress. The media didn't force Trump to get on his knees in front of Putin at Helsinki. He creates these headlines and narratives all by himself and his bootlickers with the victim mentality always want to blame the media for it. And what do you get out of going to a Trump rally?
    Regarding Trump, I think he's gonna do whatever it takes (as far as how he treats other countries' leaders) to advance what he thinks he's right (for USA - primarily economic - not morally). This might or might not coincide with how previous administrations treated what is generally considered "friends/enemies".

I was curious (this was when I was undecided) - went to a very early Trump campaign at his Doral (Miami) Trump hotel - I think it was Oct 2015 - definitely an experience - for all the criticism of Trump, the man is dynamic - the atmosphere was electric. I think it was also his last public event in Miami as it probably got too dangerous security-wise. The bathrooms were awesome - really swanky hand towels, cups, etc. Long line to get in, but waiting was not bad - they had a guy with some tube instrument walking among the people playing music.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smart move. His tariffs so far have been hurting American farmers and industry.
    freezing tariffs? BFD, give Trash a turd medal

current tariffs will continue to damage USA, see the tariffs thread

Trash now says he will withdraw from NAFTA, further gratuitously increasing cross border impediments, and of course, killing jobs, profits.

... simply has the power and his high-sicko-ness must exercise every single power to the max, knows not WTF he does.

what happened to the Exec Order fetish? signed in secret?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-02-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

sources are saying Trump was very upset with how Putin and MBS taunted him by openly celebrating the journalists death. sources also say Trump appeared to be paranoid and refused to eat or drink anything while in Argentina. His aides brought lunchables and capri sun's for him to snack on until he gets back to the states.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Awesome

Hopefully he has a CNN interview afterwards since we know the WH and Fox "News" will whatever he says in their favor.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

sources are saying Trump was very upset with how Putin and MBS taunted him by openly celebrating the journalists death. sources also say Trump appeared to be paranoid and refused to eat or drink anything while in Argentina. His aides brought lunchables and capri sun's for him to snack on until he gets back to the states.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Awesome

Hopefully he has a CNN interview afterwards since we know the WH and Fox "News" will whatever he says in their favor.
    lol Chris and TSA's narrative.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

rofl

Banned
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Mono in fifth gear, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash isolated by The Mean Boys

such a buffoon, getting played and owned by two criminal wealthy autocrats

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Awesome

Better than that - the transcripts will be released within 24 hours after the hearing.

Fox news will have 24 hrs to spin - until the truth comes out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than that - the transcripts will be released
    I don't trust the Repugs to release verbatim transcripts. Comey and staff should record the audio

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't trust the Repugs to release verbatim transcripts. Comey and staff should record the audio
    Part of the deal was that the repugs release the transcript w/in 24 hours for Comey to accept a closed door.

Of course - redactions are in order - but a huge win for COMEY!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't trust the Repugs to release verbatim transcripts.
    Kinda like a decent parent wouldn't trust you around their child.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lkrfan gorging himself with unlimited nothingburgers
    What's up wit ya boy:

Shortly afterward, he told a staffer "get me out of here!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Millions of of American citizens will get sick, go in debt due to healthcare costs, or even die because of Russian's own stupid ass David Dennison:

As if I didn't need another reason to not like Chief Little Hands any less. SMH

Thread Information