Page 559 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 5945950954955555655755855956056156256356960965910591559 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,975 of 52497
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘All because Trump fired Comey’: Cuomo guest explains GOP fears ‘huge’ Mueller finding just before midterms

... Michael Flynn may have flipped on President Donald Trump, Washington Examiner reporter David Drucker said Republicans worry that that the Mueller investigation may be so huge now that it could bleed well into 2018.

“Look, we know this investigation really irritates President Trump. and people closest to him find it to be very distracting,” Drucker told host Cuomo.

“I think that the bigger danger is not so much Trump because there’s more at the moment. There’s more time for this to play out before he goes in front of the voters again in 2020.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/all-because-trump-fired-comey-cuomo-guest-explains-gop-fears-huge-mueller-finding-just-before-midterms/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian TV Editor Says Kremlin Ordered Clinton Takedown

A former television news editor for Russian state media outlet Rossiya says that the Kremlin used to call and give instructions about how to cover Hillary Clinton during the 2016 U.S. election.

“Sometimes it was a phone call. Sometimes it was a conversation,” Dimitri Skorobutov
    told The New Yorker Thursday.

“If Donald Trump has a successful press conference, we broadcast it for sure.

And if something goes wrong with Clinton, we underline it.”

“Me and my colleagues, we were given a clear instruction: to show Donald Trump in a positive way, and his opponent, Hillary Clinton, in a negative way,”

Skorobutov, who was an editor on the Vesti daily news program, brought do ents to the conference that he said were

coverage planning outlines showing how the Kremlin wanted the election reported.

In one guide from August 9, 2016, he showed that Moscow wanted to play up a story that

right-wing American media had
    seized on
    that day about a six-months-old photo of Clinton stumbling while climbing some steps as she campaigned in South Carolina.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/russian-tv-editor-says-kremlin-ordered-clinton-takedown/

So all y'all's right wing hate and slander media assholes were effectively being supported by Pootin's press, and cyber warriors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not looking good for Donny.

Remember when he was in contact with Flynn after he fired him? Promising him he'd take him back at some point down the line?

The question is why? Flynn has to know where all the dirt is at.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7743836.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not looking good for Donny.
    Sounds like something you said before November last year when you thought Hillary was going to win.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like something you said before November last year when you thought Hillary was going to win.
    Does everything literally come back to Hillary?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all salt mining roads lead to Hillary.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like you thought Trump was gonna win?

More than half the country thought Hillary was going to win. I was in that majority. Didn't happen, oh well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew Flynn had to be talking.

Well actually, just working out the terms of a possible deal before he spills it. Trump is gonna have some relatives go down IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump and his Trumpbots are obsessed with Hillary. Do they think the election cycle is still going on or something? At this point Hillary is no more than a Troll to Trump at this point.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and his Trumpbots are obsessed with Hillary. Do they think the election cycle is still going on or something? At this point Hillary is no more than a Troll to Trump at this point.
    It's past the point that I laugh at any mention of Hillary now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Jared will flip like a pancake’ on Trump after Flynn gives him up, predicts Obama’s ethics czar

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/jar...e+Raw+Story%29

... when he realizes that his $100Ms and his $M lawyers can't save his corrupt ass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Wants Ivanka and Jared Kushner to Return to New York: Report

The president appears to have lost faith in his son-in-law's political advice.

In a surprising shift, Trump himself is now getting sick of the Kushner sideshow.

The president suggested that Kushner and Ivanka Trump go home to New York City, according to Vanity Fair. Trump is concerned about the political media coverage of the couple.

Trump is also said to resent Kushner's advice to back losing Republican Alabama Senate primary candidate Luther Strange, along with the advice to fire FBI director James Comey.

“He keeps pressuring them to go,” a source close to Kushner told Vanity Fair.

https://www.alternet.org/trump-wants...ew-york-report

================

“KELLY HAS CLIPPED HIS WINGS”: JARED KUSHNER’S HORIZONS ARE COLLAPSING WITHIN THE WEST WING

The West Wing princeling’s portfolio had been shrunk largely to the Middle East—

but then his Saudi Arabia trip caused problems for the chief of staff.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...-the-west-wing

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-24-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We Knew This in January

We’re seeing a lot of coverage today of reports that

US intelligence officials warned their Israeli counterparts to be careful sharing information with Donald Trump because he might be compromised by the Russians.

This is not new information.

Indeed, it is an example of just how much and how early we’ve known about the crisis in the White House, with still relatively little attention being given to the fact of it.

This news was first reported in January in the Israeli press – and not just in the Israeli press but in the English language Israeli press, so readily accessible in the United States.

Indeed, a number of publications including TPM picked up this news at the time.

The unnamed top US intelligence official told his Israeli intelligence counterparts that Vladimir Putin had ‘leverages of pressure’ over then President-Elect Trump and that

they should be cautious giving him or those working for him sensitive intelligence because it might end up in the hands of the Iranians.

everything that has happened in the subsequent 10 months suggests that “President Trump is still, in effect, being blackmailed by Russia.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...+%28TPMNews%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like you thought Trump was gonna win?

More than half the country thought Hillary was going to win. I was in that majority. Didn't happen, oh well.
    You can't shake it or hide it. You're still salty as about it. Just take it like a she-man and move on. You lost. The lot of you did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're still affected by it. The lot of you are.

Else we'd be breaking bread and talking turkey but you'll have none of that.

Sulled up like an opossum, pretending to care about the general welfare of the nation.

Scoreboarded for a year, a ing year, and you lost.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't shake it or hide it. You're still salty as about it. Just take it like a she-man and move on. You lost. The lot of you did.
    Funny then that you cant stop talking about her. Randomly invoking her name for whatever reason.

When have I started or even talked about her on my own volition? You're re ed.

Keep projecting though. Good look on you.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny then that you cant stop talking about her. Randomly invoking her name for whatever reason.

Brings up hillary, we laugh at him, he calls us triggered.

Fake "winning".

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Brings up hillary, we laugh at him, he calls us triggered.

Fake "winning".
    Dilbert is one backward .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sulled up like an opossum, pretending to care about the general welfare of the nation.

Arn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dale isn't here. Someone has to keep reminding you that we haven't forgotten what you did, or rather didn't do, last November.

Let us proceed.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Since DMC keeps bringing up a Clinton let's call him Monica.

Thread Information