San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell it, da.

Testify!!!
    Kari Lake < 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a great thread, and I just realized today I started it. Amazing stuff. Job well done, me. Thanks to all the GOP fraudsters who helped keep it alive.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is a great thread, and I just realized today I started it. Amazing stuff. Job well done, me. Thanks to all the GOP fraudsters who helped keep it alive.
    & if we didn't you'd called us out for that, scott.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jenna >>>>>>>>>>>> Kari

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In your estimation, how big of an influence does election fraud have on US elections?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder if any of this comes up again, the "antifraud" election fraud

"We decided to breach a voting machine to prove election fraud, but secretly, we didn't want anyone to know what we were doing, because it was ing illegal and we knew it."

Also,

“I went down there. We scanned every freaking ballot and the elections director and her assistant lost their job, and have yet learned zero about all of that effort… we haven’t had a report from anybody.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-a-...machine-breach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    missed this one.

felons can't vote in GA, but this guy voted nine times.

he's also the newly elected 1st vice chair of the GA GOP.

https://www.businessinsider.com/repu...-fraud-2022-12

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    missed this one the first time around, there's just so many GOP shenanigans to keep up with

A former upstate New York election official pleaded guilty on Wednesday to federal iden y theft charges arising from his fraudulent use of voters’ personal information to apply for a dozen absentee ballots in 2021.

In entering his plea in U.S. District Court in Albany, the former official, Jason Schofield, admitted to requesting the bogus ballots through a state website in his role as the Republican election commissioner in Rensselaer County, federal prosecutors said in a news release.

The voters whose names and birth dates Mr. Schofield, 43, used to obtain the ballots either had no interest in voting, absentee or otherwise; had not asked for absentee ballots or his help in getting them; or did not know what he was doing with their information, the indictment says.

In several instances, the indictment says, Mr. Schofield had the voters whose names he had used illicitly sign the envelopes the ballots were to be returned in without completing the ballots themselves. That allowed him to fill out the ballots himself and deliver them to the county elections board for processing, the indictment says.

Mr. Schofield, a county election commissioner from April 2018 until his resignation last month, admitted on Wednesday that he had falsely certified on the ballot applications that he was the voter requesting the ballots, prosecutors said.

He also admitted taking possession of nine of the 12 ballots despite knowing that county election records would show they had gone to the voters whose information he used in the scheme, prosecutors said.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/11/nyregion/voter-fraud-election-official-guilty.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    missed this one.

felons can't vote in GA, but this guy voted nine times.

he's also the newly elected 1st vice chair of the GA GOP.

https://www.businessinsider.com/repu...-fraud-2022-12
    I mean, come on...what's the left wing analogy? Board conservatives seem to be done with the dialogue, they bring nothing to the table.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, come on...what's the left wing analogy? Board conservatives seem to be done with the dialogue, they bring nothing to the table.
    Your IQ has dropped to the point of 2nd graders sniffing glue,,,,please continue, wine ho,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boomerfair fails again. Not even one counterexample, just playground taunting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh . They got us now.

https://twitter.com/kelly_dereuck/st...38468682850478

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vote fraudster convicted

James Saunders, the 56-year-old Shaker Heights tax attorney convicted last week of voting multiple times in the last two general elections, was sentenced to three years in prison, a judge decided Monday morning.

Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Judge Andrew Santoli coupled Saunders' sentence with a $10,000 fine, a punishment, as Santoli detailed in last week's hearing, to match the severe violation against the nation's voting laws.
    https://www.clevescene.com/news/shak...rison-42641089

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the hits keep coming, it's almost like cheating is a job requirement for Republicans

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    the hits keep coming, it's almost like cheating is a job requirement for Republicans

Good morning. No offense but my full time job doesn't allow me to scour the Internet for every local news story nor would I want to subscribe to a Political newsletter or frequent Twitter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good morning. No offense but my full time job doesn't allow me to scour the Internet for every local news story nor would I want to subscribe to a Political newsletter or frequent Twitter.
    Winester is trying with all his might to turn the deep south, AL., TX., etc.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Winester is trying with all his might to turn the deep south, AL., TX., etc.
    There is a point where digesting so much news has a negative effect on a person's mental health. Atleast 75% of news is well, bad news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No scouring required, that's what aggregators and social media are for.

This is a politics forum, harden the up.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

I remember being certain that boutans was a news Bot. Rather impressive he quit that obsession.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Take you own advice here, Winester and take me off your Ignore List permanently. I don't know when I'm talking to a brick wall, or, my old chestnut Winester.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This sub-forum is 70% left wing. Why would one want to further turn that into a circle jerk by blocking diverse opinion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This sub-forum is 70% left wing. Why would one want to further turn that into a circle jerk by blocking diverse opinion.
    Amen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You post screenshots of stories you find after scouring the internet all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a point where digesting so much news has a negative effect on a person's mental health. Atleast 75% of news is well, bad news.
    You have a real need to suppress news that is bad for you and your side.

Thread Information