Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 5940
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    QB Jerrod Heard, S Jamal Adams and WR Lorenzo Joe

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FYI that no offers have been extended so far, but we should have a better idea in the morning on who is being seriously looked at.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dylan's father -

@jrevonte: After talking with Dylan we decided to move The Texas Longhorns into the favorites with LSU and Alabama#Hook em Horns

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DE Jarrett Johnson committed to A&M.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    MAX_olson: Dylan Moses spent hour at Texas A&M today. Met with Sumlin and got brief tour. His father: "No interest in A&M at all. None. Zero. Zilch."

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Too much swag for Dylan Moses.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wasn't there but I have heard that the fan experience for Texas fans at the Ole Miss game was amazing. A lot of it has to do with the Ole Miss fan experience but the exes came in and dropped a lot cash and took over the place. I'd probably say that there isn't a single better game experience that the exes won't come in and make it epic

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Too much swag for Dylan Moses.
    Hard to compete with this.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nice footage from yesterday's camp courtesy of OrangeBloods:

http://vimeo.com/orangebloods/review...853/151f7bb24c

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from S Jamal Adams and a source close to him (I assume it's his father) (24/7):

“Loved it,” a source close to Adams said on how he felt about the visit. “Absolutely loved it.”

“I'm in a group text with those guys (Jerrod Heard and Lorenzo Joe) pretty much every day,” Adams said. “They're always trying to get me to go to Texas. We have a lot of fun with it.”

“I've got a top-five, maybe a top-three already in my mind,” Adams said. “I'm keeping it to myself right now because I just want to enjoy the process and take my visits. But in my mind, I already know who those top schools are going to be.”

“In my opinion, it's Texas, and then [Texas] A&M and Florida,” the source said. “[A&M and Florida] you can probably switch them out, but I feel like Texas is on top.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ATH Trey Roberts of Aldine Eisenhower didn't work out yesterday, but the staff would like him to come back for the June 9th camp and work out at safety. He recently committed to Oklahoma State but apparently wants a UT offer (24/7):

“We're going to try to work something out,” Roberts said. “Maybe get me up here next week to work out.”

“I loved to watch Vince [Young],” Roberts said. “I loved me some Vince. Texas was my team.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from RB Royce Caldwell after Sunday's Texas camp (OrangeBloods):

"I showed them that I can come back after the adversity of an ACL injury," Caldwell said. "It felt good coming out here, seeing all the UT coaches. It just felt good. There was a lot of speed and agility out here today."

"I like Texas. They like to pound the rock but they just changed their offense to up-tempo and I kind of like that kind of offense. I feel like I can get into space, play some slot receiver,"
    Caldwell said.

"It would be a big offer," Caldwell said when asked what his thoughts would be if Texas extended an offer. "My family is big UT fans. I might keep it in the family tradition. I would lean towards jumping at it."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    S Arrion Springs gives his review of Sunday's camp (OrangeBloods):

"It was fun," Springs said. "It was nice to come out here and compete at Texas. Coach Akina asked me to (compete), so I did."

"Just going against Lorenzo (Joe) the whole time,"
    responded Springs. "It was good to get to go up against him."

"We talk a little bit,"
    stated Springs about the Texas coaches. "We (Springs and Duane Akina) went in private and talked in coach (Mack) Brown's office for a little bit. It was cool … he was trying to get me on board. It was fun."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Two new names performed well at the camp yesterday according to OrangeBloods:

CB, Garrett Davis, Red Oak (6-0, 180)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb9HyLp7vRw

S, Donovan Wilson, Woodlawn (Shreveport, LA) (6-1, 180)
    http://247sports.com/Player/Donovan-Wilson-28554
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/937134/#highlights/37806379

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Update on DE Victor Evans of Dallas Skyline (HornsNation):

“That was basically the point for me today, to show everybody at the school who I am,” Evans said. “Coach [Oscar] Giles came to one of my practices and he knows first-hand, and he’s tried to tell the other coaches. I think the other coaches were iffy on me. So I said, OK, I’m going to come in here and I’m going to show you.”

“When I call him (Oscar Giles), he always presses me like, ‘We need to go ahead and get this tied together. We need to get married, become a family and all that,' "
    Evans said. “I’m just taking it in. Everybody seems to know who I am now. I wasn’t expecting that type of love as a three-star. I know I can play like a five-star, because stars don’t matter.”

“Right now, it’s kind of even until I take my visits,”
    Evans said. “I mean, I’d say Texas is in the lead because I haven’t visited Michigan State yet. If I visit Michigan State and there ain't nothing up there, then I’ll become a Longhorn.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    According to 24/7, 2015 WR Kemah Siverand is leaning heavily towards A&M after attending their summer camp and receiving an offer yesterday. Supposedly his mother likes College Station quite a bit but I don't know if there's a connection there. Siverand is scheduled to be in Austin on June 9th for the second summer camp.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Foreman brothers did not end up making it to Austin yesterday.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting CB/S Tony Brown is currently in Austin and on campus.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting CB/S Tony Brown is currently in Austin and on campus.
    False alarm. They were incorrect with the name.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mack Brown just said WRs Cayleb Jones and Kendall Sanders suspended for first game of season.

Certainly less than expected, particularly for Jones.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A&M just picked up arguably the #1 pro-style QB in the nation, Kyle Allen of Scottsdale, AZ.

http://247sports.com/Player/Kyle-Allen-19707

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OL Garrett Greenlea is going to take a medical redshirt for the 2013 season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mack Brown just said WRs Cayleb Jones and Kendall Sanders suspended for first game of season.

Certainly less than expected, particularly for Jones.
    I was expecting them both to sit out at least the non-conference games, but accountability isn't a big deal at Texas.

If this happened closer to the season, I doubt it's one game because it would be fresh in everyone's mind.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    A&M just picked up arguably the #1 pro-style QB in the nation, Kyle Allen of Scottsdale, AZ.

http://247sports.com/Player/Kyle-Allen-19707
    Huge.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Even though Keenum wrecked shop for Sumlin at Houston, kind of surprised they went away from the dual-threat after Manziel showed how valuable that is.

One of Mack's biggest career mistakes.

Thread Information